What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (4 Viewers)

They're both super happy right now. Wicca broke off a fat chuck for herself on Friday, and then Booty broke two off last night. Last night I made her dinner from scratch - quail, coleslaw and quinoa. It was nuts. Marinated four whole quail in a freshly-squeezed lime juice/mesquite-infused olive oil marinade that I made from scratch. Then cooked them in a 500° oven for 20 minutes. Got a little bit smoky, but nothing that lingered. The quinoa was tricolored. And the coleslaw was fresh, too. With added cranberries and walnuts. I'm a freakin' culinary genius right now. May I get foods that start with the letter Q for 100 please, Alex?
qoleslaw for Chainsaw

Wanted to send a big FU out to A Scott who just needed to show up not hungover or on meth on Sunday to take home the tournament.
I wanted Scott too. I actually was in the black if 2nd-5th to start sunday won. Rory kind of made me nervous for a bit as I didn't have him and his odds were never good enough to justify a hedge. I threw 3 bucks down on Kim at 80-1 still when he hit -11. So I essentially needed JT to get caught by somebody which at the start of yesterday did not seem possible. 

Very happy about the one club rule not costing JB a stroke. Crazy when he buried that ball in the ground. I threw my hat down hard as I thought for sure it was a penalty. 

Also if you guys want to make some money on CBB tonight, here are some picks.

Placed - 5 Team Parlay To Win $ 251.75

Virginia (#4) -4 (-145)(851) Virginia @ (852) Virginia Tech

Illinois  +11 (-110)(853) Illinois  @ (854) Wisconsin

TCU (#21) -3 (-115)(857) TCU @ (858) Oklahoma State

Over 143 (-110)(857) TCU @ (858) Oklahoma State

Idaho U +14 (-110)(859) Idaho U @ (860) Eastern Washington 

So just take the opposite and enjoy.... boatloads. 

So, looking for some born-again newbie help here. Used to frequent an online sports book years ago. Been a long time now. Looking to get back into it.
Any advice for sites? I'm in Minnesota, so does that mean I still have to go offshore route?

I'm going over in TCU game. Jamie Dixon off multiple-game losing streak tends to go over.

TCU/Oklahoma State Over 137 -108

qoleslaw for Chainsaw
man, should have closed that pleaser with stanford the other night. they're the best P12 team hitting overs at home for like three years in a row. and in this Okie State game they're talking about how friendly the rims are/were in that gym. since Haase became head coach Stanford 20-7 O/U home+neutral against a 9-16 O/U record on the road. that isht has been making my stomach ache all day. would've been so easy but the total was so high already and I got afraid

Tuesday pucks:

Fla/Buf FP U1.5 (+110)

Blues (-125)

Ducks (+195)

Pitt/NJ FP O1.5 (-160) 2U

Nash/Dal FP U1.5 (-130) 2U

will also get on CBS/Mon FP overs and possibly Oil depending on line

gussy said:
Tuesday pucks:

Fla/Buf FP U1.5 (+110)

Blues (-125)

Ducks (+195)

Pitt/NJ FP O1.5 (-160) 2U

Nash/Dal FP U1.5 (-130) 2U

will also get on CBS/Mon FP overs and possibly Oil depending on line
I did not add Edmonton for the record. Did add CBS/MON FP O at -155. U have to get these period lines early boys. Dallas is sitting at -165 now

Nice, how is the fit through the legs?  I've been partial to Lucky Brand jeans lately, they allow my quads to breath without having a bell bottom flare.  I think they're the 181s, I can't remember offhand.  Never had a pair of BKE jeans, good material?  I'm not sure of the fit or the denim but i'm sure they ####### nailed the name, dig!

'Los you got a futures on the champions league tourney?

got_nugs said:
Never had a pair of BKE jeans, good material?
They added a bit of stretchy material in the jeans and now I see what my girlfriend has been making such a big deal about. My quads and calves are burning today after I got a fit bit on my arm for the first time - it was taunting me yesterday on how many floors I'd climbed - Effed around and climbed 49 floors up and down in the fire escape to shut it up. Show it who's boss. But yeah dude, quads got plenty of room in those jeans. I found you a shirt you can wear too https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzzmcVrXQAAM4_C.jpg

Thursday Pucks:

Devils -130
Rangers -120
Bolts PL +105
Blues -130
Stars TT U2.5 -115
Isles -115 (2U)
Nucks -120
Sens/Devils-Pens/Sharks FP O1.5 parlay -103 (2U)

The top-3 teams for overs are playing tonight:

Hampton 15-5-1 (.750) avg 11 ppg over the total
Virginia Military Academy 17-6-0 (.739) avg 7 ppg over the total
Purdue Fort Wayne 17-7-1 (.708) avg 4 ppg over the total

3 Team Teaser (ties push) +4875

1. Longwood/Hampton Over 167½
  2. IPFW/South Dakota St Over 181½
  3. East Tennessee State/VMI Over 165

Ducks allow 64.5 ppg, good for top-30 in the nation in scoring defense. Opposing P12 teams who allow 69 or fewer ppg have gone 17-3 SU and ATS L20 versus Andy Enfield and the Trojans.

Oregon +117

Harvard/Princeton Over 132½ -108

2-team Pleaser +600 (ties reduce):

1. Harvard/Princeton Over 139½
  2. OPEN
Same angle. Ivy League play all their conference games over the weekend. Harvard 23-10 O/U on Friday L5 seasons. Works better away and works better when they're not playing Yale.

Users who are viewing this thread