What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (12 Viewers)

NYY TT F5 O2.5 -140 - Bundy was bad the last half of last year and awful in spring training. 

Dylan Bundy will start for Baltimore and hopes to start rebounding from a rough 2018, when he led the American League with 16 losses and posted career highs with a 5.45 ERA and a 1.41 WHIP. Bundy struggled in spring training by posting a 7.89 ERA in six starts.

Bundy ended last year by going 1-7 with a 7.35 ERA in his last 10 starts, a stretch in which he allowed 15 of his career-high 41 home runs, the worst total in the American League.

Bundy is 2-5 with a 6.18 ERA in nine career appearances (seven starts) against the Yankees.
Good info here. Thanks

sitting on Auburn to win the tourney at 50 to 1;

Debating a small hedge on KY. :coffee:
I dont think it is worth a hedge yet. Especially since kentucky is favored. Auburn has to win three more games to win it all. They would be a dog in all of them. So you would be making moneyline bets at well below even money. And then what doubling your bet each time? That 50-1 gets gobbled quickly that way. 

We're still alive baby! 
Ill be curious to see the line for the Va game. 

Eta: 

#1 Virginia vs. #5 Auburn: NCAA Tournament Final Four Betting Odds

Spread: Virginia -5.5

Over/Under: 130

Date: April 6

Time: TBD

TV: CBS

Last edited by a moderator:
*just realized it's bottom 4th ..thought it was bottom 5th

(Yankees F5 almost made u sweat too)

that game where Zion got injured in the first 60 seconds, I placed a live wager on Duke at even money or so.. lost money all season on Duke. except for today damn that was a sweat

Archer 3-3 SU and 6-0 O/U with 20 runs allowed in 34.2 IP in his debut start L6 seasons. Wainwright 20-9-4 O/U career vs Bucs - in 18 games pitched at PNC (14 starts) he owns a 5.54 ERA with 54 runs allowed in 87.2 innings.

Cards/Bucs o7 -125

Astros have scored 165 runs in Arlington the L3 seasons. Most of any ballpark besides Minute Maid.

Astros Over 5½ +100

I had a gun pulled on me today by the Collier County Sheriffs department while working.  That's a new one.
Dang dude. I'm sorry. It's not your fault, man. That's rough. They was just afraid because you're so big. At first I was like, I thought he works from home. But you appraise houses right

Left-handed starters 20-3 SU versus Urena (avg line -146). After today lefties are now 27-7 SU versus the Marlins in division play (avg line -138) since 2016.

Angry Beavers said:
I am not sure . I could sprinkle something on the VA ML  and then again if Auburn reaches the final.  What are your thoughts?
I don't think I will do anything. UVA moneyline just doesn't offer any kind of enticing payout to me at -245.

So basically if I bet 1k on UVA moneyline i win 410? Meh. Would rather just let it ride and hope for a more even moneyline in finals if auburn wins or perhaps a live betting opportunity if Auburn jumps out to a very early lead against UVA.  

I don't think I will do anything. UVA moneyline just doesn't offer any kind of enticing payout to me at -245.

So basically if I bet 1k on UVA moneyline i win 410? Meh. Would rather just let it ride and hope for a more even moneyline in finals if auburn wins or perhaps a live betting opportunity if Auburn jumps out to a very early lead against UVA.  
I always think I will do this- heck, I almost did that against KY.. and then I was like.. Auburn is winning, why the #### would I hedge now?  LOL

Brad Keller is 6-1 in his home starts with a 2.67 ERA (team's record 8-3 SU). Berrios has started five games at Kauffman. He allowed 16 runs on 31 hits in 26.2 innings pitched and the Royals went 5-0 SU with 7±3 avg rpg.

KC +129

Users who are viewing this thread