Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - KICKOFF!!!!!!!!

Was able to get Conners at 200-1 at BV about 15 mins ago.

1st round leader:

Rose +2000

Speith +2200

Fowler +2500 

Take the skillz that killz during what should be the best conditions for the round.  Good news that if these get into trouble early I should be able to reposition for live betting.

I am so close to pulling the trigger on Rose at +1400, only thing holding me back to click Matsuyama at +2800 for double the payoff.

I'm going to hold off and hope for a kneejerk reaction in the live market with #1 being a bogey hole for about 30% of the field.

Then I have Finau at 48.97-1 and 21 guys at triple digit odds.

Here we go!

Still 25-30 mph late afternoon winds on the forecast tomorrow.

Here in Wisconsin we went from 70 degrees on Tuesday to 4 inches of snow on the ground and howling winds this morning.

A lot of the normal "wind" guys aren't going to have their usual advantage because line drives can not be shaped at Augusta.

You can live bet the 3 balls by the hole on bv.....

I'll be the guy cursing in the corner on his cell phone at the vet office in about an hour.

• Like 1

I was going to whine about the shot tracker at Augusta, but this coverage is amazing!

Conners is winning the masters!!!!    ( Thru 1 hole at E with only 4 others on the course... but hey, it is a start!)

Edited by Angry Beavers
our hero is +1 thru 12 - he is hanging in there - that is all we need on Day 1; Now even thru 13
  • Love 2

Since Dave Roberts became manager Dodgers 17-5-1 O/U trying to end a three-game losing streak (13-0 O/U when they score 1+ off the opponent pen). Muncy, Gale, and Buehler have no data versus Wacha, while the other six Dodgers in the lineup own a combined .954 OPS against him in 65 combined at bats. This season Dodgers 5-0 SU 11±4 rpg lined less than -120 versus RHP.

The umpire leans heavily toward the Cards. Since Sep 14, 2017, the home team in the last game of the series has gone 10-0 SU with Miller behind home plate, and the Cards are 23-14 SU career overall with Miller behind home plate (sine 2004) - the most profitable MLB team in that spot behind Cleveland.

Cards 8-4 O/U this season and 7-0 O/U when their bullpen allows 1+ runs.

8 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Since Dave Roberts became manager Dodgers 17-5-1 O/U trying to end a three-game losing streak (13-0 O/U when they score 1+ off the opponent pen). Muncy, Gale, and Buehler have no data versus Wacha, while the other six Dodgers in the lineup own a combined .954 OPS against him in 65 combined at bats. This season Dodgers 5-0 SU 11±4 rpg lined less than -120 versus RHP.

The umpire leans heavily toward the Cards. Since Sep 14, 2017, the home team in the last game of the series has gone 10-0 SU with Miller behind home plate, and the Cards are 23-14 SU career overall with Miller behind home plate (sine 2004) - the most profitable MLB team in that spot behind Cleveland.

St. Louis will have winds of nearly 20 mph blowing out to left field and temps around 80 degrees,... from Action Network. 

:goodposting:

Wacha career 19-7 SU home/day with a 14-12 O/U:

• 16-2 SU less than 82 degrees outside
  • 17-2 SU when the pen allows less than 3 runs
  • 14-3 O/U when the pen allows 1+ runs
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

St. Louis will have winds of nearly 20 mph blowing out to left field and temps around 80 degrees,... from Action Network. 

zybert on under

7 minutes ago, parasaurolophus said:

Booooooooooo! Bogey on 18 is very anti-climactic for our hero. 

Yea, we clearly put too much pressure on him. That's ok, he is showing the field he is a mortal before he smokes the field tomorrow.

1 hour ago, ChainsawU said:

Cards just scored two on a wild pitch. Don't think I've ever seen that before.

4-3 Cards btm 2

The music on this Masters app makes me think i'm sitting in an elevator on the phone on hold with an insurance company.  Pleasant.

10 hours ago, hooter311 said:

You can live bet the 3 balls by the hole on bv.....

I'll be the guy cursing in the corner on his cell phone at the vet office in about an hour.

How'd you do on these?  I only had a chance at the last few groups and just tracked it.

4 hours ago, got_nugs said:

The music on this Masters app makes me think i'm sitting in an elevator on the phone on hold with an insurance company.  Pleasant.

i wonder if there are any fish in those pond's

Mets chased everything in the 1st inning. They're showing some patience in the second and it turns out this ump's zone is kinda tight, girl

L3 seasons D-Backs are third-best in cashing the under at home in the last game of the series. Alternatively, they are the best team in the MLB for hitting the over in G1 at home during that same time. In a 28-game sample since last season, D-Backs went 12-16 SU in G1 at home:

when the bullpen allowed 0 runs: 7-1 SU
when the bullpen allowed 1+ runs: 5-15 SU

Andriese, Bradley, and Chafin threw 27, 28, and 21 pitches out of the pen yesterday..

2 hours ago, facook said:

How'd you do on these?  I only had a chance at the last few groups and just tracked it.

Mostly just bet the pros high in bogey avoidance against the amateurs and first year guys.  Didn't get to watch as much live today as I would have liked.

Top 3 don't scare me at all and I have more live triple digit guys under par than expected:

Poulter -4. +8000

Harding -3  +40000

Barnrat -3 +25000

Conners -2 +20000

Holmes -2 +15000

Bjerregaard -2 +28500

Woodland -2 +8000

Smith -2 +11000

Finau -1 +4896

Hoffman -1+10250

Olesen -1. +22500

Chalk sucks, buy a dog and turn it loose.

ETA: original barnrat line was off, I'm holding 250-1

Edited by hooter311

1 hour ago, ChainsawU said:

i wonder if there are any fish in those pond's

Nope. Completely unnatural.  No squirrels, no fish, no bugs,, etc

• Thanks 1

In the 33 games that Zack Godley started and the D-Backs lost, 20 of them were by a margin of 3+ runs. I also like that the Pods are guaranteed a full nine innings to cover, with three of their main Arizona relievers already taxed in an already crappy bullpen. Rolling the dice..!

Padres -2½ +305
Pods/D-Backs o10 +140

Edited by ChainsawU

38 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

In the 33 games that Zack Godley started and the D-Backs lost, 20 of them were by a margin of 3+ runs. I also like that the Pods are guaranteed a full nine innings to cover, with three of their main Arizona relievers already taxed in an already crappy bullpen. Rolling the dice..!

Padres -2½ +305
Pods/D-Backs o10 +140

In 🤗

I don't have my #### together this morning, lol

For matchups and three balls this is my core for today:

Olesen, Walker, Conners

• Like 1

Friday 3 ball

Casey +260 over Speith and Koepka

• Like 3

At BV:

Matsuyama -115 over Schauffele

Scott -120 over Oosthuizen

Finau -125 over Leishman

• Like 1

If you don't read my tweets:

Currently underpriced live: Day 50-1, Finau 70-1, Woodland 80-1, Kuchar 80-1, Rose 125-1, Conners 125-1, Olesen 200-1, Simpson 250-1, Stenson 350-1, Snedeker 500-1

• Like 1

14 hours ago, modogg said:

In 🤗

can safely say we been betting late night NL West games for more than a couple years now

• Love 1

The last time two starters name Wade faced each other in the MLB was when Wade Miley and the D-Backs hosted Wade LeBlanc and the Marlins on August 22, 2012. SDQL

arbitrary situation that's crazy:
Since that day, home dogs with the same first name as the opposing starter have gone 17-11 SU and 17-4 SU +$1,767 lined less than 165. sdql

• Like 1