Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - KICKOFF!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Well I hope you're happy.

I'm not, should have bet more 😭

Edited by lumpy19
  • Like 1

NL West D-Backs and Giants both start NL East series today after a day of travel. Those games have tended to go over the total in D.C. But I think Nats will only need two runs to win. Really hoping D-Backs smash in G1 of the road series like the last two seasons. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4SbxHbX4AAIs5S.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 7:02 PM, ChainsawU said:

Since he became a starter in 2016, the Mariners have gone 25-11 SU in Wade LeBlanc's starts. As far as starting pitching goes, that's been their most successful starter in terms of % of games won from dudes who've started more than 5 games for them during that time.

Since 2016 Mike Leake has been the most-profitable Mariners' starter at 26-13 SU +$1,633 (avg line +107)..

53 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Since 2016 Mike Leake has been the most-profitable Mariners' starter at 26-13 SU +$1,633 (avg line +107)..

Like the Tribe, even still at -125.

Also dinking around on hou -152 and the over 9.

3 hours ago, gussy said:

Playoff hockey 3P overs are now 22-6 I believe. I’ve been playing them all for 2U

Yeah I realized last night I should be playing those.  Empty netters.

• Like 1

Since last season Adrian Johnson has been the third-most profitable home plate umpire to the over (21-10-2 +$995). During that same time JA Happ has been the most profitable starting pitcher to the over (22-9-4 +$1,210).

Red Sox/Yankees o9 -110

49 minutes ago, facook said:
4 hours ago, gussy said:

Playoff hockey 3P overs are now 22-6 I believe. I’ve been playing them all for 2U

Yeah I realized last night I should be playing those.  Empty netters.

what book has these?  

Since April 7th, A's games have gone 8-0 to the over with 113 runs scored.

Astros/A's o12 +316

Endings like the celtics/pacers game always make me wonder...

Phantom whistle for an and 1 at 8.8 seconds left. Celtics make the free throw. Pacers turn it over and then foul the celtics when down by 6 with 3.6 seconds. Hayward makes both free throws. Then the pacers dont even shoot and let the clock run out. Celtics win by 8 to cover the 7.5 point spread. 

1 hour ago, parasaurolophus said:

Endings like the celtics/pacers game always make me wonder...

Phantom whistle for an and 1 at 8.8 seconds left. Celtics make the free throw. Pacers turn it over and then foul the celtics when down by 6 with 3.6 seconds. Hayward makes both free throws. Then the pacers dont even shoot and let the clock run out. Celtics win by 8 to cover the 7.5 point spread. 

Just watch Tyreke Evans and nobody else the last 10 seconds. 

13 minutes ago, parasaurolophus said:

Have any of you guys used propswap? I cant believe some of the crap that is being offered on there. The islanders for 2.1 to 1? 

Looks terrible.

Marinated two beef tenderloin steaks in balsamic vinaigrette for 48 hours and just pulled them off the grill; also cut a bell pepper in half and grilled that, too. Booty left town to visit family for Easter so I'm batchin' it right now. It's a long, lonely road my friends. The only thing I can think to do now is finish eating this steak and wager some money on America's pastime.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, facook said:

How come?

In a nutshell, because I thought they'd light up Davies, and it was nowhere near a coinflip game.

Also bet the Royals for today thinking I was betting the Royals tomorrow, being dumb rules sometimes.

Edited by Good Posting Judge
  • Like 1

Special to @facook

I'm in a Vintage King Suite at El Cortez. These rooms were comped to dudes by Bugsy Siegel. In a town that implodes its history, it's fun to find a little pocket of it. And the world's best blackjack is just below my feet. Life is good. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, kevzilla said:

Special to @facook

I'm in a Vintage King Suite at El Cortez. These rooms were comped to dudes by Bugsy Siegel. In a town that implodes its history, it's fun to find a little pocket of it. And the world's best blackjack is just below my feet. Life is good. 

Nice dude.  That place is such a pit, I love it.  And you're right, one of the only places left in town with "real" bj. Enjoy!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, facook said:

Nice dude.  That place is such a pit, I love it.  And you're right, one of the only places left in town with "real" bj. Enjoy!

8 hours ago, kevzilla said:

Special to @facook

Heading to vegas in a week.  Starting to get excited.

• Like 2

Remember last Friday at Wrigley the wind was blowing straight out and the total was 11.

1. Since 2016 Twins 24-11-4 O/U away on Friday
  2. Since 2017 opposing teams 15-4 SU 8±5 rpg hosting NYM after a Mets' day off
  3. Since 2014 Rangers 27-13-4 (.675) O/U starting a home series after 1+ days' rest

Going back to 2015, Hendricks has a 5.06 ERA in 80 innings compiled in his first three starts of each season. Meanwhile, his ERA in 642 innings after his first three games of the season is a stellar 2.94. Hendricks also allows more hits per nine innings (10.3 to 7.7), more walks (2.6 to 2.1), and more homers (1.6 to 0.8) while striking out fewer batters (7.9 to 7.1) in those first three starts.

During that same time opposing teams 14-6 SU (avg line 150) versus Hendricks in day games pre-June.

3 hours ago, Angry Beavers said:

Reminder.. nba teams in an 0-2 hole coming home.. play the 1H on the home team... 2 today and 1 tomorrow. 

17-3 ATS last 3 years

you want me to bet on this pistons?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry Beavers said:

Reminder.. nba teams in an 0-2 hole coming home.. play the 1H on the home team... 2 today and 1 tomorrow. 

17-3 ATS last 3 years

also arent there 4?

Pacers vs. Celtics: Friday at 8:30 p.m. ET

Thunder vs. Blazers: Friday at 9:30 p.m. ET

Pistons vs. Bucks: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET

Jazz vs. Rockets: Saturday at 10:30 p.m. ET

Im no NBA guy but the 1st half and game lines are the same for Indiana and then a 7.5 game line is 6 for 1st half?  Looks like an adjustment