Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - KICKOFF!!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, swirvenirvin said:

Im no NBA guy but the 1st half and game lines are the same for Indiana and then a 7.5 game line is 6 for 1st half?  Looks like an adjustment

Not an nba guy either.  Saw it at action network and wanted to share. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry Beavers said:

nba sucks i ont know why i keep betting and losing my money

5 hours ago, Angry Beavers said:

Reminder.. nba teams in an 0-2 hole coming home.. play the 1H on the home team... 2 today and 1 tomorrow. 

17-3 ATS last 3 years

1 hour ago, swirvenirvin said:

Im no NBA guy but the 1st half and game lines are the same for Indiana and then a 7.5 game line is 6 for 1st half?  Looks like an adjustment

1 hour ago, Angry Beavers said:

I played these last year, but the books have definitely adjusted.  7 point game line should be 3.5 or 4 for 1H, not 6.  I'm actually taking the Blazers +6 1H.  OKC worst 1H ats record in nba since the All Star break.

1 minute ago, facook said:

I played these last year, but the books have definitely adjusted.  7 point game line should be 3.5 or 4 for 1H, not 6.  I'm actually taking the Blazers +6 1H.  OKC worst 1H ats record in nba since the All Star break.

yeah thought nba lines are at right around half or maybe 1 pt shy of a split

1 minute ago, swirvenirvin said:

yeah thought nba lines are at right around half or maybe 1 pt shy of a split

I played em anyway but for .5 units

#actionjunkie

Sox/Tigers over 8.5.  Neither Zimm or Rodon look great in this situation. 

Lines are similarly adjusted on Fremont Street. Laying off tonight, but will likely hit Utah 1h hard tomorrow. 

Also, had the Spurs last night but forgot to post. Totally counting it anyway. 

• Like 2

what the :censored::censored:!!!

what is the deal with bet builder

I tried to buy Altuve HR +400 and it wouldn't let me

kept saying "review bet and click 'confirm'" and I clicked confirm like 50 time

Posted (edited)

man that really pisses me off

also tried to buy Cabrera 2+ h+r+rbi and did the same thing

:censored:

Cabrera wager was +100 for that number, and he's mashed at home. I'm over it, but damn, man. That was the worst "in your face" FU I ever had happen with that wager not going through and Altuve going yard on the first pitch he sees :bag::lol::rolleyes:

Edited by ChainsawU

I havent gotten back to batter props this year but you should almost never play over hrrbi. Proper freq is about 2 or 3 times a year, and almost always at coors hth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kevzilla said:

Lines are similarly adjusted on Fremont Street. Laying off tonight, but will likely hit Utah 1h hard tomorrow. 

Kev are you just prowling Fremont with a neck drink on, gambling at the different joints?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kevzilla said:

3 hours ago, Angry Beavers said:

I played em anyway but for .5 units

#actionjunkie

Jazz tomorrow are -2.5 for the game.  -3 1H.  Um....wow.

• Like 1

Should have figured out a way to fade Smyly the way Houston mashes lefties on the road with the division matchup and such a short amount of time since they'd seen him. You could tell Astros threw it in low gear last game, the last game of the series in Oakland before the day off. Before that game they'd been super hot, picked up right where they left off it looks like..

14 minutes ago, facook said:

Jazz tomorrow are -2.5 for the game.  -3 1H.  Um....wow.

that's a nice job picking up on that #### though, interesting to see how it works out for sure. trying to figure out all these situations is infinitely difficult but that's gotta be why we love it so much right

• Like 1

yesterday with KC, Balty, and Jays all cashing threw a wrench in a lot of peoples' plans I'm sure. wonder what a three-teamer would've returned

Just found out I get to be home in an empty house tonight.   Just me and some bourbon.  Leans on OKC/Portland just so I have a rooting interest?

1 minute ago, -fish- said:

Just found out I get to be home in an empty house tonight.   Just me and some bourbon.  Leans on OKC/Portland just so I have a rooting interest?

I like Blazers 1H and OKC for the game.  I'm a notorious mush however.

25 minutes ago, facook said:

Kev are you just prowling Fremont with a neck drink on, gambling at the different joints?

Scratch the neck drink and substitute a disposable vape pen, but yeah. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, kevzilla said:

Scratch the neck drink and substitute a disposable vape pen, but yeah. 

You pretty much make friends wherever you go, huh?

• Thanks 1

I'm wondering if Stroman bounces back after the short outing. He's got some heat around him on Twitter right now. For Tweets and junk. A's this season lined less than -120 are 7-0 to the over averaging 8±3 runs per game in that situation as the juicy favorite (avg line -144) but only won 3 of those 7 after the bullpen allowed 19 combined runs. A's are undefeated this season, 9-0 when the pen doesn't allow a run, but only 2-10 when the bullpen can't keep a clean sheet.

4 minutes ago, facook said:

I like Blazers 1H and OKC for the game.  I'm a notorious mush however.

Went with an OKC/over parlay.  

• Like 1

Topbet just gave me $100 for not having logged in within some long period of time.  Nice.

Betonline has bumped their draft prop limits from $50 to $500

Def players o16.5 -200

Off players u15.5 -200

Both still playable IMO

• Like 1

15 hours ago, -fish- said:

Went with an OKC/over parlay.  

Nice hit.  Always makes those quiet nights that much better.

The 1st inning over .5 run has hit 13 in a row when Greinke pitches.  However, the wind is blowing in at 18 mph in Wrigley today.  Torn.  May play the over for .5 unit.

Also holding my nose and playing Marlins +.5 F5.  Can't remember the last time Sherzer cashed a F5, but the Marlins are truly awful.  Yuck.

Cubs sucked me in yesterday. The day game. Ended up not leaving the house all day, culminating with a grip of cash on the Rox late. By the time they went into extras the Jays game was already over. And I turned it off, went to bed when Colorado was down 3-2 in the bottom of the 12th with one strike to go. Couldn't sleep because my next-door neighbor was pounding the #### out of his chick, whom I can only describe as blonde and "not quiet." Finally fell asleep like 3am. Woke up seven hours later - 18 units to the good, to my surprise - after seeing what went down at Coors - neighbor is still banging the #### out of that chick.

I gotta leave the house today. During the L4 seasons Rockies 27-11-2 to the under at home on Saturday (1st MLB).

Posted (edited)

Predators -150

Rays F5 -150

Edited by facook

2 hours ago, facook said:

The 1st inning over .5 run has hit 13 14 in a row when Greinke pitches.  However, the wind is blowing in at 18 mph in Wrigley today.  Torn.  May play the over for .5 unit.

Also holding my nose and playing Marlins +.5 F5.  Can't remember the last time Sherzer cashed a F5, but the Marlins are truly awful.  Yuck.

• Love 1

14 hours ago, Frostillicus said:

Topbet just gave me $100 for not having logged in within some long period of time.  Nice.

Be very wary

10 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

Betonline has bumped their draft prop limits from $50 to $500

Def players o16.5 -200

Off players u15.5 -200

Both still playable IMO

:oldunsure:

Berrios opened at -130 this morning against the Orioles and you really have to wonder if that guy should have that job and also if maybe I should wake up earlier.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

I gotta leave the house today. During the L4 seasons Rockies 27-11-2 to the under at home on Saturday (1st MLB).

They had green cauliflower in the produce department of HEB so I grabbed one and took it over to the produce dudes. I asked if they'd ever tried it, and they said no. I told them I was going to buy it, take it home, and cook it, and the one guy was like, "Let us know." And I was like, "Lettuce is down there."

Rockies +128
Phillies u5½ +105
Phillies/Rockies u10½ +100

Holy ####. Inside the park home run at Coors.

Blackmon's lead off home run paid out +280. Seemed like the the least likely/most square wager out of all the home run props after the walk off last night. Plus it paid out like crap. Dude basically just hit two home runs in consecutive at bats. What if that's all you played? All season long you strictly and exclusively wagered yes/no home run props.

Not much late action. How have short, public road dogs done in NBA playoffs so far this year :unsure:

1 hour ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Berrios opened at -130 this morning against the Orioles and you really have to wonder if that guy should have that job and also if maybe I should wake up earlier.

You're confusing the doubleheader lines, Berrios was around -200, Perez was -130.

Rockets 23-14-4 to the under on the road (1st NBA).

21-4-3 when they allow less than 113 points