What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (4 Viewers)

Blackmon's lead off home run paid out +280. Seemed like the the least likely/most square wager out of all the home run props after the walk off last night. Plus it paid out like crap. Dude basically just hit two home runs in consecutive at bats. What if that's all you played? All season long you strictly and exclusively wagered yes/no home run props.

Good Posting Judge said:
Berrios opened at -130 this morning against the Orioles and you really have to wonder if that guy should have that job and also if maybe I should wake up earlier.
You're confusing the doubleheader lines, Berrios was around -200, Perez was -130.

Not much late action. How have short, public road dogs done in NBA playoffs so far this year :unsure:
Per my personal friend and notorious Wagertalk tout Rotund Ralph Michaels:

"I'm sure you all saw my same tweet Thursday but here it is again. Play-off Away Favorites of 7.5 or more are now 17-1 ATS (94.4%)! An example of the lack of parity with the top seeds being elite teams and the bottom seeds not even play-off worthy for the most part."

They were 16-1 before Thursday.  I've been on Warriors Thurs, Bucks today, and now again Warriors tomorrow.  FWIW.

Bundy has been a profitable day starter. I'm goin' Twins though with Bundy on 4 days and less than 100 pitches last start..

Twins -1½ +109
Twins o5½ +115
Twins/Orioles o10 +125

Per my personal friend and notorious Wagertalk tout Rotund Ralph Michaels:

"I'm sure you all saw my same tweet Thursday but here it is again. Play-off Away Favorites of 7.5 or more are now 17-1 ATS (94.4%)! An example of the lack of parity with the top seeds being elite teams and the bottom seeds not even play-off worthy for the most part."

They were 16-1 before Thursday.  I've been on Warriors Thurs, Bucks today, and now again Warriors tomorrow.  FWIW.
18-2.  Sigh.

In 2019 Sharks games have seen 2.52 goals per game in the 1P (1st NHL) 1.24 goals per game from the opponent (1st NHL) and 1.28 goals per game from the Sharks (1st NHL).

That's a 46-game sample. Both teams scored in the 1P in 30 of those L46 Sharks games.

Opposing teams went 19-27 SU:
Scoring 3 or fewer: 1-24 SU
Scoring 4+ goals: 18-3 SU

Knights o3½ +100
Sharks/Knights o6 -120
Sharks/Knights o7½ +250
Both teams score 1P +145
Sharks/Knights 1P o1½ -150

I bought Wicca a cheap six-pack of bras off Amazon. She got super stoked and said that she, her mom and her daughter have all been wearing them. She such a big ol' hippie but go super durty in bed. She come over tomorrow night I think I'm gonna grill her some ribs by the pool. I bet u she doesn't even own a real bathing suit, might hit up old navy tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU for that 3pt % angle on the Blazers. Teams don't win the next playoff game after doing that - it was money in the playoffs - especially with Thunder sinking 10+ threes last time. Money in the 1H and money in the FG. Blazers finished 1H and locked it down  in the end. The way the game kept getting lined live seemed to me that the big majority was backing the Thunder, and the book made a lot of $ off those dudes perpetually freaking out as the game went on. Look at that 2H line of +6, for example. The Thunder team total kept getting lined at 98 with a hook, so freakin' enticing if you didn't see it coming.

lumpy19 said:
Disagree? Let's discuss
Walter football has 18 Offensive players in the 1 round.  Now most of these come in the back half of the round so they aren’t as sure things.... most of the top 15 will be D from everything I have read.

-110 is one thing, -200 I think it’s risky.

for what it’s worth they have Jacobs going to Da Raiders at 24, as you said.

Frankie Montas 4-4 SU home:
no first inning run allowed: 4-0 SU with 5 runs allowed in 26 innings
allowing a first inning run: 0-4 SU with 18 runs allowed in 21 innings

might know pretty quick how it's going to go

Walter football has 18 Offensive players in the 1 round.  Now most of these come in the back half of the round so they aren’t as sure things.... most of the top 15 will be D from everything I have read.

-110 is one thing, -200 I think it’s risky.

for what it’s worth they have Jacobs going to Da Raiders at 24, as you said.
That's kind of where I'm at, first 15 is so heavy with def that everything has to fall correct for offense to have a chance.  There are some smart teams in the back half of round 1, counting on them to make good decisions, specifically at WR where there's a lot of depth in this draft(and passing on RBs)

Mariners lead the league with 16 wins and the average line in those games was all of their combined games this season +109

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of you degenerates bet AAA baseball?  I noticed yesterday that the Las Vegas Aviators were 14-4 and were facing a starting pitcher who was a reliever on a rehab start so I threw a unit on it.   I think I may start looking at this a little more.

Any of you degenerates bet AAA baseball?  I noticed yesterday that the Las Vegas Aviators were 14-4 and were facing a starting pitcher who was a reliever on a rehab start so I threw a unit on it.   I think I may start looking at this a little more.
what book did you find this at?  🤔

Users who are viewing this thread