What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (4 Viewers)

Wait...for real?
Yep. Sickest run of my entire life. And that's in addition to (+) that 18u from the Charlie Blackmon 12th inning home run game, so 137 total. I picked up my badge for the Moontower Comedy Fest, so am basically forcing myself away from wagering the next four nights. To try and gain perspective on what I wanna do. Those Twins wagers snuck in there though. When I got done with that Trailblazers game the other night, after all the live betting, felt like I'd been in a literal fight. Barely slept I was so jacked up.

The 1st inning over .5 run has hit 13 14 in a row when Greinke pitches.  However, the wind is blowing in at 18 mph in Wrigley today.  Torn.  May play the over for .5 unit.

Also holding my nose and playing Marlins +.5 F5.  Can't remember the last time Sherzer cashed a F5, but the Marlins are truly awful.  Yuck.
Playing the yes again today at plus money.

The 1st inning over .5 run has hit 13 14 in a row when Greinke pitches.  However, the wind is blowing in at 18 mph in Wrigley today.  Torn.  May play the over for .5 unit.

Also holding my nose and playing Marlins +.5 F5.  Can't remember the last time Sherzer cashed a F5, but the Marlins are truly awful.  Yuck.
Playing the yes again today at plus money.
15 straight now.

L6 seasons A's 26-12 O/U when their starter is making consecutive starts versus the same opponent (1st MLB). -however- During the same time, opposing teams are 10-22-3 O/U in that spot versus the Jays (30th MLB). -thought I had something- <_<

ChainsawU said:
L6 seasons A's 26-12 O/U when their starter is making consecutive starts versus the same opponent (1st MLB). -however- During the same time, opposing teams are 10-22-3 O/U in that spot versus the Jays (30th MLB). -thought I had something- <_<
Vlad comes up, Stroman pitching. Dont overthink it.

TOR -130

Since last season Brew own the best win% and have been the most-profitable MLB team (22-10 SU +$1,249) when they didn't have a game the day before. sdql

Brew +158
Brew -2½ +463

action junkie subaru strike zone
Since 2016 day games have gone 25-6-2 to the under with Dan Bellino behind home plate (1st MLB) and 14-2-1 in AL parks. Road starters averaged 7±3 k's per game. Left-handed starters averaged 7±3 k's per game. sdql

A's/Jays u9½ -115
Anderson k's o3 -185
Anderson k's o3½ -103

There's this girl I attended public speaking class with who now works for Instacart, a personal shopper at the grocery store. She always says hi. Today when she asked me about my pickle juice I showed her my bone-in rib eye. She was like, "You must have a fancy date tonight." I bet u she wants to be that date.

adding .. why?  because the longer my wife takes to get ready, the more bets I end up placing... I almost went down the UFC rabbit hole but decided I didn't like anything enough to actually bet it.   #discipline    I saw what @hooter311 posted on the twitter... I may have to check those out if she isn't ready soon... 

Col +220 for the series - I think Columbus pulls even tonight so this is the best price we are going to get for a while. I think this will be a long series and I am happy to take the dog at that price. GLTA AB

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a response - just kinda finding stuff out for the first time - Nuggets 36-8 SU home (1st NBA) and 27-17 ATS home (2nd NBA). Regression time? I wanna bet Spurs too. Also found this one: Spurs 26-16-2 O/U away (1st NBA) and 17-8 O/U as road dog..

Not a response - just kinda finding stuff out for the first time - Nuggets 36-8 SU home (1st NBA) and 27-17 ATS home (2nd NBA). Regression time? I wanna bet Spurs too. Also found this one: Spurs 26-16-2 O/U away (1st NBA) and 17-8 O/U as road dog..
Nuggets the better team, but I like Pop getting 6 in a game 7...feels like a few too many.  

NFL junkie, looking at 5d NFL props.  Most losses under 13.5 -150 seems like a no brainer at first glance.  I mean, EVERY team is going to get at least 4 wins right?  No so fast my friends....the last time every NFL team won at least 4 games in a season was ***2003***.

NFL most losses OVER 13.5 +110.  Thanks for my January payday 5d! 

NFL junkie, looking at 5d NFL props.  Most losses under 13.5 -150 seems like a no brainer at first glance.  I mean, EVERY team is going to get at least 4 wins right?  No so fast my friends....the last time every NFL team won at least 4 games in a season was ***2003***.

When was the last time every NFL team won at least 3 games in a season? :oldunsure:

When was the last time every NFL team won at least 3 games in a season? :oldunsure:
Lol.  What a maroon.  :crossesfingers:

ETA: Last year.

So....my hope is the tanking Dolphins.

Lol.  What a maroon.  :crossesfingers:

ETA: Last year.

So....my hope is the tanking Dolphins.

Edited 5 minutes ago by facook
Since 03, teams have won at least 3 games 3 times....03, 15, and 18.  2 out of last 4, but only 3 out of 16.  Hmmm....

If my team was trailing by one run in the ninth, the first two dudes I'd want coming to the plate would be Walker and Ender, in that order.

weird look ahead
Cleveland gets a day off followed by two interleague games in Miami before returning home to host the M's. Conversely, Astros and them are gonna fly directly to Minnesota and play another game tomorrow night. I think Houston has to keep their energy rolling while Tribe energy lets off the gas and winds down looking at the next few days.

SUNDERnight Baseball.  My girl in the announcer's booth.  Stros -110 F5, Indians under 4.5 runs -145.

ETA: Not even in the booth, in the STANDS.  :wub:  

Users who are viewing this thread