Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - KICKOFF!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Good Posting Judge said:

I have money into a bet365 account via a buddy. Any idea on how to access it/log in from the states? Tried my vpn and no dice.

On 4/5/2019 at 6:45 PM, ChainsawU said:

Yo I think I'm gonna get to watch Astros games this year. Over Play Smart DNS :whistle:

• Like 1

Just now, lumpy19 said:

:wall:

Did you hedge?  You didn't hedge, did you?

59 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

:wall:

A shame they had to ruin a pretty strong night otherwise.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

Betting Kluber tomorrow with both hands. Also have Tribe for the series.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, facook said:

Did you hedge?  You didn't hedge, did you?

I bought back some at +200, +182, +145 but still a large loss for me, it was my biggest bet of the night....and my only loser.

7 hours ago, regularguy said:

A shame they had to ruin a pretty strong night otherwise.

Agreed, last year it was Saquon Barkley, this year Josh Jacobs

L6 seasons A's 26-12 O/U when their starter is making consecutive starts versus the same opponent (1st MLB). -however- During the same time, opposing teams are 10-22-3 O/U in that spot versus the Jays (30th MLB). -thought I had something- <_<

6 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

L6 seasons A's 26-12 O/U when their starter is making consecutive starts versus the same opponent (1st MLB). -however- During the same time, opposing teams are 10-22-3 O/U in that spot versus the Jays (30th MLB). -thought I had something- <_<

Vlad comes up, Stroman pitching. Dont overthink it.

TOR -130

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

Vlad comes up, Stroman pitching. Dont overthink it.

TOR -130

Weird, I THOUGHT I posted the same thing a little while ago.  Vlad debut gonna be fire...Jays -127.

Also riding the trend of fading Scherzer F5.  Padres +.5 F5 +110.

• Like 1

Since last season Brew own the best win% and have been the most-profitable MLB team (22-10 SU +$1,249) when they didn't have a game the day before. sdql

Brew +158
Brew -2½ +463

Fiers has been the most-profitable starting pitcher in the entire MLB the L2 seasons.

• Thinking 1

5 minutes ago, facook said:

Vlad debut gonna be fire

he is a very hot topic on MLB Network the last hour or so

On 4/10/2019 at 8:38 PM, Good Posting Judge said:

Estrada +200  (4/27)

Put it in the bank, Baby Marios.

• Like 1

action junkie subaru strike zone
Since 2016 day games have gone 25-6-2 to the under with Dan Bellino behind home plate (1st MLB) and 14-2-1 in AL parks. Road starters averaged 7±3 k's per game. Left-handed starters averaged 7±3 k's per game. sdql

A's/Jays u9½ -115
Anderson k's o3 -185
Anderson k's o3½ -103

There's this girl I attended public speaking class with who now works for Instacart, a personal shopper at the grocery store. She always says hi. Today when she asked me about my pickle juice I showed her my bone-in rib eye. She was like, "You must have a fancy date tonight." I bet u she wants to be that date.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

adding .. why?  because the longer my wife takes to get ready, the more bets I end up placing... I almost went down the UFC rabbit hole but decided I didn't like anything enough to actually bet it.   #discipline    I saw what @hooter311 posted on the twitter... I may have to check those out if she isn't ready soon... 

Col +220 for the series - I think Columbus pulls even tonight so this is the best price we are going to get for a while. I think this will be a long series and I am happy to take the dog at that price. GLTA AB

Edited by Angry Beavers

Not a response - just kinda finding stuff out for the first time - Nuggets 36-8 SU home (1st NBA) and 27-17 ATS home (2nd NBA). Regression time? I wanna bet Spurs too. Also found this one: Spurs 26-16-2 O/U away (1st NBA) and 17-8 O/U as road dog..

Just now, ChainsawU said:

Not a response - just kinda finding stuff out for the first time - Nuggets 36-8 SU home (1st NBA) and 27-17 ATS home (2nd NBA). Regression time? I wanna bet Spurs too. Also found this one: Spurs 26-16-2 O/U away (1st NBA) and 17-8 O/U as road dog..

Nuggets the better team, but I like Pop getting 6 in a game 7...feels like a few too many.  

NFL junkie, looking at 5d NFL props.  Most losses under 13.5 -150 seems like a no brainer at first glance.  I mean, EVERY team is going to get at least 4 wins right?  No so fast my friends....the last time every NFL team won at least 4 games in a season was ***2003***.

NFL most losses OVER 13.5 +110.  Thanks for my January payday 5d! 

10 minutes ago, facook said:

NFL junkie, looking at 5d NFL props.  Most losses under 13.5 -150 seems like a no brainer at first glance.  I mean, EVERY team is going to get at least 4 wins right?  No so fast my friends....the last time every NFL team won at least 4 games in a season was ***2003***.

When was the last time every NFL team won at least 3 games in a season? :oldunsure:

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, gmbacm said:
17 minutes ago, facook said:

When was the last time every NFL team won at least 3 games in a season? :oldunsure:

Lol.  What a maroon.  :crossesfingers:

ETA: Last year.

So....my hope is the tanking Dolphins.

Edited by facook

1 minute ago, facook said:

:hifive:

6 minutes ago, facook said:
11 minutes ago, gmbacm said:
23 minutes ago, facook said:

Edited 5 minutes ago by facook

Since 03, teams have won at least 3 games 3 times....03, 15, and 18.  2 out of last 4, but only 3 out of 16.  Hmmm....

If my team was trailing by one run in the ninth, the first two dudes I'd want coming to the plate would be Walker and Ender, in that order.

series bets in a four-game series.. that's whichever team wins 2 of the first three right

Since last season M's 16-6 SU looking at a day off (1st MLB).
Since last season Rangers 7-18 SU looking at a day off (30th MLB).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

series bets in a four-game series.. that's whichever team wins 2 of the first three right

Yes

Not sure how to handicap this massive NASCAR slate of matchups :rollseyes:

• Like 1

weird look ahead
Cleveland gets a day off followed by two interleague games in Miami before returning home to host the M's. Conversely, Astros and them are gonna fly directly to Minnesota and play another game tomorrow night. I think Houston has to keep their energy rolling while Tribe energy lets off the gas and winds down looking at the next few days.

Miley has allowed 1,0,1,0,3 runs in the first inning this season.

Posted (edited)

SUNDERnight Baseball.  My girl in the announcer's booth.  Stros -110 F5, Indians under 4.5 runs -145.

ETA: Not even in the booth, in the STANDS.  :wub: 

Edited by facook

nice call on that tribe under, even saw some sites selling 3.5

Posted (edited)

L3 seasons Eduardo Rodriguez 31-9 SU +$1,857 as the favorite. That's the most profitable MLB starter in that spot during that time.

Red Sox -138

Edited by ChainsawU

Roark owns a 2.73 ERA in 59.1 innings pitched at Citi Field. L3 seasons opposing teams have gone 11-4 SU in G1 against Wheeler.

Reds +146

17 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

L3 seasons Eduardo Rodriguez as the favorite - most profitable MLB starter in that spot

Freeland most-profitable underdog during that same time

On 8/2/2018 at 8:27 PM, ChainsawU said:

L3 seasons Diamondbacks 34-12-1 O/U +$2,090 after a day off (1st MLB); 22-3-1 O/U with a total less than 9.

• 42-15-1 O/U +$2,547 after a day off
  • 29-5-1 O/U with a total less than 9
  • 18-2-1 O/U vs left-handed starters

Yankees/Diamondbacks o8½ +100

Porcello career 40-23-3 O/U vs AL West. There's only two other starters who cashed more "overs" vs AL West during that time - Dallas Keuchel and Felix Hernandez, except Porcello did it non-division. It went 30-8-2 O/U when Porcello's bullpen gave up a run, and this season his starts have gone 5-0 to the over with 76 combined runs scored (15±5 rpg).

A's/Red Sox o9½ +102

On 4/25/2019 at 11:51 AM, facook said:
On 4/25/2019 at 7:51 AM, facook said:
On 4/20/2019 at 9:45 AM, facook said:

The 1st inning over .5 run has hit 13 14 in a row when Greinke pitches.  However, the wind is blowing in at 18 mph in Wrigley today.  Torn.  May play the over for .5 unit.

Also holding my nose and playing Marlins +.5 F5.  Can't remember the last time Sherzer cashed a F5, but the Marlins are truly awful.  Yuck.

Playing the yes again today at plus money.

15 straight now.

Greinke on the bump again today.  1st inning over .5 runs/1st inning run scored yes.

Rockets nemesis Scott Foster officiating tonight. NBA seems like they are sick of their ####. Regardless, taking a crack at GS -5. The nail that sticks up gets hammered down.