Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - KICKOFF!!!!!!!!

ML Parlaying Mets/Twins for a little Long-Weekend Friday Night Cocktails Action.  What could possibly go wrong?

Narrator: The bullpens. 

• Like 2

drank an entire 750 mL of patron estate reserve two nights ago. it was a bad decision. it was like a hundred bucks a bottle

I remember fading Sale in consecutive starts versus the Yankees a few years ago. Same situation with the Astros tonight..

Also teams who average more than 4.9 rpg have gone 12-8 SU versus Sale and the Sox (avg line +149). And teams that average less than 4.9 rpg have gone 14-36 SU vs Sale and the Sox.. so that's like a profitable situation or whatever. Still kinda hungover tho

On 5/22/2019 at 12:33 PM, ChainsawU said:

Friday: Miles Mikolas (Bill Miller last time)

On 5/14/2019 at 5:55 PM, ChainsawU said:

Since last season Foltynewicz 15-21 SU:
vs NL East: 10-6 SU with 25 runs allowed in 96 innings
vs non-division: 5-15 SU with 60 runs allowed in 109.2 innings

Those Folty stats are from two starts ago when he faced the Cards. Then there's Miles Mikolas coming off that start with Bill Miller behind home plate. Did you know that since he became a starter for the Cardinals, Mikolas has been the third-most profitable MLB starter at 31-12 SU +$1,570 (avg line -131). They're never lost three consecutive Mikolas starts. That's the situation they're looking at tonight after losing his last two. Also by the way Folty's non-division starts are now 28-14-4 O/U in his career..

BUT they're also in a home/home situation with a day of rest in the middle. They have SUCKED in home games after a day off. The Cards have been the most-profitable team to fade in that spot the L5 seasons and are already 0-3 SU in that spot this season with 22 runs allowed.

:hot: Can't freakin' decide what to do. Last time Braves even won a Foltynewicz start was September 28, 2018 (0-7 SU L7 Folty starts with 58 runs allowed). <_<

@Good Posting Judge  

Bull####terz Blog‏ @Bull####erzBlog

Today, there is a softball game on @ESPNU at 6pm between James Madison and UCLA that is must see TV Best pitchers in the country face off (Good v Garcia). If you love competition, don’t miss it.

Double down on u7.5?

55 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

drank an entire 750 mL of patron estate reserve two nights ago. it was a bad decision. it was like a hundred bucks a bottle

I mean, a little spendy, but other than that I don't see the issue?

Opposing teams 19-8-2 O/U in G1 versus Foltynewicz (15-1-2 O/U when they score 4+ runs)..

2 minutes ago, facook said:

I mean, a little spendy, but other than that I don't see the issue?

I'd gone all of 2019 without drinking. I'm used to being all alone (except for chicks), but had a ton of family in ATX over the weekend and I think all of that just made me snap. Too many of relatives. Like an atomic bomb of relatives. Also drank an entire bottle of Remy Monday night/Tuesday morning that was like 50 bucks, too.

Just now, ChainsawU said:

Braves/Cards o10 +100

would u

You?  Or her?  :unsure:

custom made, got them off etsy. can't wait to wear them somewhere nice. at the very least they'll definitely be a conversation starter. whomever is reclaiming old-school gucci fabric and making custom pairs of shoes with it is a freakin' genius

astros top of the lineup seeing Sale pretty good so far. solid contact at least :popcorn:

1 minute ago, ChainsawU said:

custom made, got them off etsy. can't wait to wear them somewhere nice. at the very least they'll definitely be a conversation starter. whomever is reclaiming old-school gucci fabric and making custom pairs of shoes with it is a freakin' genius

I'm just not sure they'd look good with my cargo shorts and white tube socks.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

I'm getting you Gucci tube socks for Xmas

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, facook said:

@Good Posting Judge  

Today, there is a softball game on @ESPNU at 6pm between James Madison and UCLA that is must see TV Best pitchers in the country face off (Good v Garcia). If you love competition, don’t miss it.

Double down on u7.5?

And espn has 2 games on, neither are this one

🙄 

Eta- my mistake, it's on espnu

Edited by Cowboysfan8
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

🙄

You tailing holmes?  Nothing says ****Official FFA Wagering Thread**** as much as tailing other dudes on NCAAA Softball totals bets.

On 8/2/2018 at 8:27 PM, ChainsawU said:

L3 seasons Diamondbacks 34-12-1 O/U +$2,090 after a day off (1st MLB); 22-3-1 O/U with a total less than 9.

On 4/30/2019 at 2:33 AM, ChainsawU said:
  • 42-15-1 O/U +$2,547 after a day off
  • 29-5-1 O/U with a total less than 9
  • 18-2-1 O/U vs left-handed starters

Diamondbacks/Giants o7 +105
Diamondbacks/Giants o8 +163

ARI/SFO goes to extra innings +720

Marisnick makes a four/five-star catch every single game. 9 stars tonight, multiple five star catches last series v CWS

Astros facing their first of five straight left-handed starters. Every day from now until until Tuesday: Chris Sale, David Price, Eduardo Rodriguez, Cole Hamels, Jon Lester

1 hour ago, Cowboysfan8 said:
3 hours ago, facook said:

@Good Posting Judge  

Double down on u7.5?

🙄

Edited 1 hour ago by Cowboysfan8

Probs going twitter tout tomorrow, I'll give you guys a special deal if you sign up now.  #bull####terz Blog  #fbgeminence

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

DANG Colorado Rockies were down by 3 runs, selling at +565 live just now. I knew I should have bought that! Freakin' Orioles! :lol:

and you know what's crazy is that it MOVED from +500 to +565 during those couple seconds it was being offered, so that means somebody just paid like -700 on the Orioles and must've moved the line

3 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

They have SUCKED in home games after a day off. The Cards have been the most-profitable team to fade in that spot the L5 seasons and are already 0-3 SU in that spot this season with 22 runs allowed.

you know what's crazy is that in the 5 seasons before that they were the #1 team - the most-profitable team by far, in their games coming from a day off. true fact

4 hours ago, facook said:

ML Parlaying Mets/Twins for a little Long-Weekend Friday Night Cocktails Action.  What could possibly go wrong?

Reveal hidden contents

Narrator: The bullpens. 

:banned:

10 hours ago, facook said:

You tailing holmes?  Nothing says ****Official FFA Wagering Thread**** as much as tailing other dudes on NCAAA Softball totals bets.

I liked it. Can't believe it they scored 7 tbh

I don't have a book. My local guy passed away. I'm waiting very impatiently for my states online sports wagering to launch.

Supposedly any day now

Anyway, good call 

• Like 1

Portugal Cup

Porto lost out on the league title. This would be a nice consolation prize. 

Porto +108

They should pull out the victory.  Main concern is if this is tied after regulation. 

12 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

DANG Colorado Rockies were down by 3 runs, selling at +565 live just now. I knew I should have bought that! Freakin' Orioles! :lol:

I got them at +2.5 (-105) and thought that was a good deal. Wish i would have grabbed ml. 

On 4/27/2019 at 5:01 PM, ChainsawU said:

There's this girl I attended public speaking class with who now works for Instacart, a personal shopper at the grocery store. She always says hi. Today when she asked me about my pickle juice I showed her my bone-in rib eye. She was like, "You must have a fancy date tonight." I bet u she wants to be that date.

She's gotten to be so friendly she now takes actual items out of my cart and asks me about them. She's young too. Real young. Like early 20s. And I remember she has kind of a dark personality from her public speakings. She's playing with fire.

Price and the Sox 11-5 O/U as the underdog (10-1 O/U against teams who average more than 4.96 rpg).

Red Sox/Astros o9 +105

Peacock 12-6 O/U versus left-handed starters (12-1 O/U when the Astros score more than 3 runs).

Pea#### was lined at pretty good plus-money on o5½ strikeouts. Just logged 3 in the top of the 1st inning versus Boston. Also ESPN Daily Notes ranked Red Sox 9 out of 10 on stolen base potential. Already logged 1 stolen base in their first frame. Also no way in hell this game goes over the total :bag:

Rangers rank 5th in the MLB in runs per game this month. And they're pretty hot right now winning 8 of their L9 games..

Holy ####! David Price is taken out of the game! Bullpen game the rest of the way. Woah.

21 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Rangers rank 5th in the MLB in runs per game this month. And they're pretty hot right now winning 8 of their L9 games..

I already played them vs Skaggs.  He is garbage.

Let's say you're holding a Toronto +5000 to win the ship. What do you do

11 hours ago, jamil said:

Let's say you're holding a Toronto +5000 to win the ship. What do you do

@lumpy19 would tell you to hedge. 

Depends, IMHO. 1) You wait until Tor is facing an elimination game  2) You bet GS for the series now 3) With games 1 and 2 in Tor, hope Tor wins game 1 ( or games 1 and 2) and then you get a better number of GS.  I would talk myself in scenario #3,  GS would be available at better odds and then I would pass cause' I am winning the series, and then I would watch GS win 4 straight. Luckily for you I do not have any action on the series outcome... yet!

Faves vs M's this season 27-13 SU and 26-13-1 O/U with 6 rpg (left-handed faves 9-3 SU and O/U with 7 rpg). A's seeing Leake for the second time this season..

Athletics -1 -108
Athletics Over 5½ +120
Mariners/Athletics o9½ +100

Cards 9-11 SU in Jack Flaherty home starts (9-0 SU scoring 5+ runs, winning by 4±2 rpg). When Cards scored less than 5 runs: 0-11 SU losing by 5±3 rpg.

On 5/25/2019 at 1:09 PM, Angry Beavers said:

raptors and under 2night

cle under

bal/col over

3-0

• Like 1

when I was your age we used to bet the under on Freeland games