Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - KICKOFF!!!!!!!!

44 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Griffin o20½ -130
Griffin first TD +2350

EDIT*  Nevermind, had Higgins on the brain, not Griffin.  Griffin is going.

Edited by Kanil

Baker u273.5

Obj u6.5

Jamison o4.5

Griffin o2.5

Baker 1st TD +3500

Edited by lumpy19
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2019 at 9:50 AM, ChainsawU said:

might back the Jets just based on the 18 penalties Browns committed sdql
I didn't see the game but how do you clean that up in one week.

Browns got a brand new HC. Brand new offensive coordinator. Brand new defensive coordinator. They also got zero poise. In the Browns L8 games last season - the L8 games after Hue Jackson got fired - Mayfield was only sacked five times. This season, dude was sacked five times on Sunday alone (and threw 3 picks)! The Browns forced ZERO turnovers on Sunday. Allowed 43 points on Sunday - In their home opener - the game they had all summer to prepare for. What is going on with this coaching staff.

Yo. Another point about coaches: In the Browns' L8 games last season (the L8 games after Hue Jackson got fired): they hired interim head coach Gregg Williams. Dude led the Browns to a 5-3 record to close out the season - the first Browns' coach since Schottenheimer to end with a winning record. How did the Browns respond? They fired him! They fired him and hired his interim offensive coordinator as their new head coach instead. They undercut the dude! So now he Jets' defensive coordinator, knows Mayfield better than anyone, and about to unleash the fury - show the Browns how to professionally coach a football team.

Jets 200/540

8 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

Baker u273.5

Obj u6.5

Jamison o4.5

Griffin o2.5

Baker 1st TD +3500

I took OBJ o5.5 and 81.5...hopefully we both win

also on Crowder and Griffin overs and added Chubb YES rush TD

• Like 2

all of this talk makes too much sense.  So I'm all over the Browns by a lot of points.

4 minutes ago, comfortably numb said:

Bad move

Falk looks amazing 

His handoffs are beautiful

• Like 1

Get on this now IMHO - Eli benched.  Be low digits by end of the week.

DESCRIPTIONNFL - OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR - WINNER
[21707] DANIEL JONES +2800

Siemian let them mike up his vest last night. He don't know what the game about.

Browns set the all-time record for picks in super contest last night. Congrats.

1 hour ago, Big League Chew said:

Any recommendations on a ‘best’ site for live Vegas lines at all the major books?

donbest.com

• Thanks 1

Mariners/Pirates o9 +104

Bucs won't have their closer tonight

Solich hosting Napier is a compelling head coach matchup. Napier is a pretty tenacious coach, and Louisiana was picked to win the Western division of the Sun Belt in the preseason. Solich at OHU has history of non-conference games going over the total - especially vs Sun Belt, and more often in regular season than neutral site bowl games. That's exciting to me. Both coaches are very strong in their respectable roles in this game as well: host/visitor and underdog/favorite. It's going to be must-see TV for me. Solich after two consecutive losses is not as good as you'd think, either - unless he's laying big points, which he isn't. And they're typically scheduled to play cupcakes after they come off the annual game versus Marshall (again, laying big points, which they aren't). Solich even said it himself that "two games in a row now [tackling] appears to be a problem for us." This game is going to ####### rock. The weather looks perfect, too.

“No question our staff did a tremendous job,” he said. “I thought we had the players ready to play. It’s easy to maybe overlook an opponent … you’re playing an FCS level team where Vegas has got you as a 40-plus point favorite, so it was good for our staff to get our players in the right frame of mind and for four veteran players to do that.”

That is Napier's direct quote from his last press conference. Dude is aware of the spread.

Bryan Holaday replaces Jorge Alfaro at catcher for the Marlins in the bottom of the second. Alfaro appeared to injure his left hand/wrist on a play in the bottom of the first

Smith has a 3.89 ERA with Alfaro and 5.44 ERA with Holaday. If he gets out of this frame without giving up any runs I'm betting AZ live, Zona will probably be priced better than what it went off the board at, too.

7 hours ago, facook said:
9 hours ago, Big League Chew said:

Any recommendations on a ‘best’ site for live Vegas lines at all the major books?

donbest.com

It's almost like you already new what was 'best'.

1 hour ago, ChainsawU said:

Solich hosting Napier is a compelling head coach matchup. Napier is a pretty tenacious coach, and Louisiana was picked to win the Western division of the Sun Belt in the preseason. Solich at OHU has history of non-conference games going over the total - especially vs Sun Belt, and more often in regular season than neutral site bowl games. That's exciting to me. Both coaches are very strong in their respectable roles in this game as well: host/visitor and underdog/favorite. It's going to be must-see TV for me. Solich after two consecutive losses is not as good as you'd think, either - unless he's laying big points, which he isn't. And they're typically scheduled to play cupcakes after they come off the annual game versus Marshall (again, laying big points, which they aren't). Solich even said it himself that "two games in a row now [tackling] appears to be a problem for us." This game is going to ####### rock. The weather looks perfect, too.

Via my close personal friends at VSiN: Ohio is 9-0-1 OVER last 10 vs Sun Belt.  

Pending  9/21/19 2:00pm  College Football  321 UL Lafayette/Ohio Over 66 -110* 

This Saturday is going to be THE BEST for college football.  By far the best of the year so far.  Gonna be soooo good.

See I told u. The one that didn't go over did so by a single point, too. I'm waiting because Ohio has 4 guys injured on offense and coach is being cryptic about their status. Opened at 65 so am looking to see if it comes down a point or two from the 66 if/when Ohio's leading rusher is confirmed out. Also need coach to tell the media about all the focus they've spent practicing their tackling this week to generate some defensive "buzz" lol. Go ask your boys at VSiN about Napier's ATS record next.

1 hour ago, ChainsawU said:

See I told u. The one that didn't go over did so by a single point, too. I'm waiting because Ohio has 4 guys injured on offense and coach is being cryptic about their status. Opened at 65 so am looking to see if it comes down a point or two from the 66 if/when Ohio's leading rusher is confirmed out. Also need coach to tell the media about all the focus they've spent practicing their tackling this week to generate some defensive "buzz" lol. Go ask your boys at VSiN about Napier's ATS record next.

9-5 under Naps last year.  3-2 on the road, 3-2 as dog.  8-6 over last year.  2-1 this year.

@ChainsawU  Can you run the numbers on teams that win first two games on the road, how they do when they return home for week 3 ats?

Niners, Bills, Colts, Chiefs  Thanks man

Sure, no problem. Dude, I bought D-Backs at the end of the 2nd inning last night. It SUCKED. They responded by allowing 2+ base runners in six straight innings. In 3 of those innings, relief pitchers Andriese, Sherfy, and Clarke combined, allowing 10 runs on 11 hits. In 3 innings. They turned a 4-2 lead into a 12-5 deficit. I think Sherfy was the MVP though. He literally did the worst relief pitching I've ever seen in my life - keep in mind I paid 65 cents of juice to back this team, and they were winning by 2 runs - Dude came into the game, gave up five straight hits - three doubles and two singles - all five of those dudes scored, and then Sherfy left the game without recording an out. He literally got paid to do that. Allowed 5 runs in ZERO innings pitched.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, facook said:

@ChainsawU  Can you run the numbers on teams that win first two games on the road, how they do when they return home for week 3 ats? Niners, Bills, Colts, Chiefs  Thanks man

Okay. NFL G3 when you just played the first two games of the season away: 36-61-4 ATS (.371) against an average line of -3

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Okay. NFL G3 when you just played the first two games of the season away: 36-61-4 ATS (.371) against an average line of -3

Any way to tell what it is when they played first two away AND won both?

Out of all those games it only happened 14 times where they won both games. They went 8-6 SU and 7-7 ATS (7-1 SU and 6-2 ATS L8).

2 minutes ago, facook said:

Any way to tell what it is when they played first two away AND won both?

1 minute ago, ChainsawU said:

Out of all those games it only happened 14 times where they won both games. They went 8-6 SU and 7-7 ATS (7-1 SU and 6-2 ATS L8).

Thanks again.  Big nothing burger there.

if you have faith in a small sample it looks like DD wins in store

2 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

if you have faith in a small sample it looks like DD wins in store

I do lean Buff, Indy, and KC.  Lean Pitt in other.  Of course I'm fading my 49ers. :) 

Well, that's interesting. Do you know anything about 49ers training camp scheduling. Because I have a theory they flew to the east coast WEEKS before the opener. As a result, I doubt they did their best work in practice this week, getting acclimated to life back home and the time change. I think the way everything worked out they'll be the most-affected team returning home in that spot this week.

1 minute ago, ChainsawU said:

Well, that's interesting. Do you know anything about 49ers training camp scheduling. Because I have a theory they flew to the east coast WEEKS before the opener. As a result, I doubt they did their best work in practice this week, getting acclimated to life back home and the time change. I think the way everything worked out they'll be the most-affected team returning home in that spot this week.

Nah, they were in Santa Clara until Week 1.  Unless the beat writers were lying.  But they did stay in Youngstown  last week as you know and that helped.  And I agree that hurts them this week, as well as thinking that Pitt's being under-valued with the backup qb in there.

19 minutes ago, facook said:

Pitt's being under-valued with the backup qb in there

and opening the season on national television like they did

• Like 1

starting pitchers with a ERA greater than 4.7 are 9-0 versus Dinelson Lamet sdql

Really like UGA giving the points in Athens.  It's just a lean, but ND seems to fall short in big road games every damn time under Kelly. Every time I look at it, I don't think 14 is enough for ND to keep up.

Eflin and Teheran are making consecutive starts against each other. Braves 6-0 SU 8±3 rpg with opposing starter in that spot this season.

Braves o5½ -105
Phillies/Braves o10½ -110