What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

I'm going Steelers/Seahawks. I'm going Steelers based on that telegraphed TY Hilton fade-the-public angle I just mentioned, and then the Seahawks based on the OL/DL mismatch combined with the Bucs' 5th-straight game away from home + the super-hostile environment. I think Seattle win by 2 touchdowns minimum. Nice little action junkie two-team ML parlay on those two cheers bro.

John Harbaugh 26-11-1 ATS as a dog on grass (avg line +4) and 24-12-2 to the over:

• With a total less than 47:  21-6-1 ATS (avg line +3)
  • Against teams allowing less than 21 ppg:  16-6 ATS (avg line +4) and 16-6 O/U (avg total 42)
Ravens +3 +102
Ravens o25 +250
Patriots/Ravens o43 -136
BAL touchdowns Over 3 +285
Either team win by exactly 3 +615

Haven't seen my girl in 25 days, she coming over tonight. Hit a two-team parlay to start the day, and the over in Oakland. Hope you are feeling good tonight like me. Cheers Brohans. Ref travel safe bro.

John Harbaugh 26-11-1 ATS as a dog on grass (avg line +4) and 24-12-2 to the over:

• With a total less than 47:  21-6-1 ATS (avg line +3)
  • Against teams allowing less than 21 ppg:  16-6 ATS (avg line +4) and 16-6 O/U (avg total 42)
Ravens +3 +102
Ravens o25 +250
Patriots/Ravens o43 -136
BAL touchdowns Over 3 +285
Either team win by exactly 3 +615
I missed this yesterday, nicely done

It's odd Izzo not laying 20+ points in the first game of the season. That's been a good fade spot against him, especially away from home in the first couple games to start the season. Majority was on Kansas, hopefully they lose and everyone chases with Michigan State. Hell, it's already at 3. Might try to unload on a Kentucky +6 if it somehow pops live. Six baby. Six chipmunks sitting on a branch. Eating lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You remember that old children's tale from the sea?

Greatings from Krakow.

Maybe some things have changed while I’ve been away.  When I left Temple was a half decent mid tier AAC team and USF was a total Joke.  Ok so road favorite on a mid week nationally telivised game..... I get it.  Still doesn’t change my point of view.

Temple -1.5

only game I like on Sat is Penn St.  Minnesota has lead a charmed life so far this season but hasn’t played anyone nearly as good as Penn St.  Find a book you can buy it back to 6.5 and let it ride.

Penn St -6.5 -120

Also - if you do like one of the other runners for the Hiesman now is the time to bet it.  If (hopefully when) Joe B beats Bama this weekend he is going to lock it up.  If he doesn’t the rates are going to adjust bigly.

Users who are viewing this thread