Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - KICKOFF!!!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Utah State team total selling for 29.5 -110 live right now. It'll probably be lined 14.5 2H but still looks like a decent shot. I really think they blow them out. Now 30.5 after the field goal. Just bought:

Utah State Aggies Total Points

O30.5 @ -110

Have access to a tout who really liked O24.5 1H so I’ve been watching the game.  If the 2h total looks good I’ll be on the over.  The 1Q was aids and it’s blown wide open.

speaking of going viral I think Longhorns caught bird flu <_<

Just closed an open parlay I had:  closed it with the Wyoming/Utah State 2nd Half Over 23½ @ -140

Edited by ChainsawU

On 10/10/2019 at 9:27 PM, ChainsawU said:

since 2008 opposing teams with more than 6 days to prepare have gone 26-11-1 (.703) O/U in games against Air Force. Conference games: 16-2-1 O/U

Yo!! This active again today I'm on over for sure cheers bro one love u already know

Colorado State Over 26½ -110
Air Force/Colorado State Over 62 -128

Edited by ChainsawU

40 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Cincy -12.5

LSU -20.5

baylor Oklahoma o69

Congrats on the easy LSU cover and the baylor over, easy wins

• Like 2

Check out Utah State's field. I knew they'd cover but didn't think they'd SUCK so bad in doing so. Non-scoring bastards. They're now bowl-eligible for the 8th time L9 seasons with a potentially big division matchup next week. If Air Force lose tonight then Utah State/Boise State would basically be for the division and a spot in the championship. That field though, it's a nice backdrop for football, it just sucks they didn't score more freakin' points.

Blachowitz main event win will cash a 43-1 parlay.

Edited by hooter311
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I like Atlanta, Houston, Jacksonville ATS:

• It's the Falcons second division game of the season after last week and they'll be ready again.
  • Texans' power ranking is so close to the Ravens overall I think the 4½ will cover it (and cover Baltimore HFA).
  • And then fading the Colts has gone 5-0 SU and ATS L5 (since W5 of last season) when Hilton logs zero catches.

I like those three sides.

Bill O'Brien career 7-4 SU and 7-3-1 ATS versus AFC North (3-0 SU and ATS with DeShaun). Overall Texans with DeShaun 13-8 SU and 12-8-1 ATS vs non-division opponents, losing by 2,2,3,3,5,6,7,8 points per game.

Texans +6 -128

17 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

I like Atlanta, Houston, Jacksonville ATS:

• It's the Falcons second division game of the season after last week and they'll be ready again.
  • Texans' power ranking is so close to the Ravens overall I think the 4½ will cover it (and cover Baltimore HFA).
  • And then fading the Colts has gone 5-0 SU and ATS L5 (since W5 of last season) when Hilton logs zero catches.

I like those three sides.

Panthers.

Texans/Ravens Over.

Jags.

Sorry.

Niners. Rams. Eagles. Jets. Raiders.

• Thanks 1

Prolly just gonna ride with Texans. Unsure about Foles' first game back, plus it's only the dude's 2nd real live game as a Jaguar. I don't think their receiving corps is really fully lined out yet either. Got some long-shot, end-of-the-bench investments in Conley and Cole. Colts' defense at home might win that one.

Well yesterday wasn’t fun.  Gave all the early week back and then some.  Let’s not do that again.

1 hour ago, lumpy19 said:

You blurred out the most exciting part?!

"Should have bet more"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 11/10/2019 at 1:18 PM, ChainsawU said:

This feels like a Cowboy letdown special to me. But that's coming from a Cowboy fan.

:coffee:

Belichick got a sick record at your house when avenging a loss. I won't even post it but Somebody better call a veterinarian on him because he a sick puppy.

12 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

And then fading the Colts has gone 5-0 SU and ATS L5 (since W5 of last season) when Hilton logs zero catches.

ESPN just said this is 0-7 when Hilton doesn't play. And you know how sharp they been in the past. For those 5 games I quoted: What I just saw is that Darius Leonard was out for two of those games, and in the other 3 games Brissett only attempted 5 total passes. So it wasn't only Hilton that was out.. It was Brissett and Leonard as well. So they want you to think it was all about Hilton but it wasn't.

Just saw this as a knock against the Texans. Teams coming off the bye week after playing on a neutral surface (all overseas, I think):  0-8 SU and 0-7-1 ATS L8 :unsure:

That's the Jags and Texans today. I'm betting the Colts for sure now.

It's a bunch of BIG mofos smashing into each other in Baltimore. They gonna need ice baths and whirl pools.

52 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

Loving Philly +4.5 later

Dude I like dogs, I love dogs. I don't love bird dogs tho. That Philly team total was lined low to begin with and has slowly crept down under 20. Belichick fields a D this season and he's off the bye. And he's playing with Super Bowl revenge.

:shrug:

To his credit, Pederson has mashed against good scoring defenses though, historically

since 2017 Pederson 11-2 O/U 28 ppg against teams allowing less than 19 ppg on defense with the two unders coming in their only two games against the Chicago Bears in that situation

Edited by ChainsawU

17 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Dude I like dogs, I love dogs. I don't love bird dogs tho. That Philly team total was lined low to begin with and has slowly crept down under 20. Belichick fields a D this season and he's off the bye. And he's playing with Super Bowl revenge.

NE D was shown it can be run on. I like the points. Today is Sander's coming out party.  

I hear everything you are saying, including... As a favorite of a TD or less (or an underdog), Brady is a ridiculous 28-3 ATS in his career. That’s better than 90%, covering by an absolutely absurd average margin of over 10 points per game.  Add in the SB things that Brady mentioned on his radio show.... and well  maybe my 1st inclination is dead wrong .. won't be the 1st time. 

NE just seem so obvious and this is the NFL. I got a feelin Philly covers this. 

It is either a good hunch, or the hot wings I just had for lunch.   :shrug:    GLTA  AB

Edited by Angry Beavers
  • Laughing 1

I got a feeling on this one! Turns out it was just gas. How many times. Man, I got Houston and 13' and my stomach don't feel real good either. This is a crucial-### game. That overseas fade is about to come true again :loco:

• Like 1

On 9/5/2019 at 9:16 AM, facook said:

I will be very interested to see how much the Bears miss Fangio as DC.  I think it is a significant loss.

He own the Vikings tho

• Thanks 1

which is a better bet right now, Lions +7' or Texans +13' :lol:

Talk about rare air: There has been one regular season road favorite in Philly since the 2017 season started, and it was when Philly was resting starters for the playoffs. Eagles 17-4 in all their other home games during that time since 2017..

2 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

To his credit, Pederson has mashed against good scoring defenses though, historically. Since 2017 Pederson 11-2 O/U 28 ppg against teams allowing less than 19 ppg on defense with the two unders coming in their only two games against the Chicago Bears in that situation.

I also like how the Eagles have been sleeping in their own beds for 3 weeks. Cheers bro.

Eagles o25 +277
Patriots/Eagles o45 -103

Eagles have been a team that starts out slow at home for some reason.. :unsure: Just about half their home games since 2017 saw them scoreless in the 1Q.

2 hours ago, regularguy said:

losing all the props today...ugh

interesting.. Opposite for me crushed the 1 slate

9 minutes ago, swirvenirvin said:

interesting.. Opposite for me crushed the 1 slate

buncha overs?   ;) 

Just now, regularguy said:

buncha overs?   ;) 

had a few

haskins and mccaulrin hurns winners, and jones overs receiving losers

hyde under was a kick in the balls

I wound up overinvested in unders in the DEN/MIN game which mostly backfired due to game script. 

40 minutes ago, swirvenirvin said:

had a few

haskins and mccaulrin hurns winners, and jones overs receiving losers

hyde under was a kick in the balls

More importantly...what are we looking at tonight, kimo sabe?

2 minutes ago, facook said:

I played Kupp o5.5 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

I hope you cashed on this

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, regularguy said:

losing all the props today...ugh

I'm with ya, bad day

51 minutes ago, regularguy said:

I wound up overinvested in unders in the DEN/MIN game which mostly backfired due to game script. 

Wow, you and me both, I got creamed in this game

29 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

I played Kupp o5.5 

Tailed ya.  Also played Trubinsky over 10.5 rushing.  Maybe he holds onto a read-option, maybe he's running away from Aaron Donald a few times.  Maybe I suck.  We'll see.  (spoiler: I suck)

1 hour ago, facook said:

oh i bet overs on kupp and Reynolds anf Everett since woods was late inactive

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, swirvenirvin said:

going to lose so much money.. Goff is such trash they not gonna throw to anyone but mike thomas

Can they retroactively take away the 2017 coach of the year award?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1