What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

1-2 I think.

ive only been doing 2h under when 1st half over hits 2-0 on those
3-0  Thanks for this.  My only friggin nba winner.  I just need to fast gambling next Christmas.  Sigh.

ETA: Actually hit LA/LA full game under as well.  Huh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pending1/6/20 7:30pm  College Props Football  34069 Any team shutout +180* vs No team shutout 

Tickticktickticktickticktick

I’m on Eastern Michigan and the under.   I like home dogs in these bowl games. 

Also just went very big on Clemson and USC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only game I like between now and then is UNC
This season, The Owls are 8-0 when generating more than 310 yards or more, and 0-4 when coming up with that many or fewer. UNC has only kept its opponents under 310 yards 3 times this year so from an outsider’s perspective, Temple has the edge. To date, Rod Carey has an overall coaching record of 60-34, but in bowl games he sits at 0-6. “I’ve learned not to do anything the same because nothing has worked.” Carey joked to the media.

Dude is aware of his bowl record. He kind of overdue for a bowl win. :crazy:

Any secret, sharp angles on the Mike Leach/Air Force game? Needs a sharp angle like the Rod Carey career bowl game trend nobody on Twitter knows about

Any secret, sharp angles on the Mike Leach/Air Force game? Needs a sharp angle like the Rod Carey career bowl game trend nobody on Twitter knows about
Not secret but Leach 4-10 ats in bowls, 1-4 at WSU.  Military teams 34-14 ats in bowls since 1980, but AF only 5-4 ats in bowls under Calhoun.  Still, I'm fading the pirate and bet over 67 early.

Beautiful Sports Bettting Day Fellas

Penn State -7

Notre Dame -3.5

Clemson -2

6 point teaser LSU -8 & Penn State -1

College Hoops

Long Beach +23.5

Wis Milwaukee +6.5

New Orleans +25.5

Marist +10

Northeastern +2.5

Bucknell +6.5