What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (11 Viewers)

circa has LSU -4.5 vs OSU or Clemson

Betonline has LSU pk Clemson, LSU -2.5 OSU

I'd bet both of those Betonline numbers

Dabo and them have outscored the opponent 127-44 in the 2H of their L8 postseason games combined. Shut them out entirely in the 2H of four of those L8.

Yo Week 17 is a crazy week to bet NFL but NFC West games have been money for overs in the last week of the season and there's two of them cheers bro

my biggest college football day ever...I hit all four of my games and went very big on three of them.

Just put several units on LSU -5.5...I'll take the better QB and the better defense all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sagarin has Clemson ranked ahead of LSU after those games yesterday. He saying LSU should be the neutral-site dog. That's the same situation Ohio State (+6) was in when they faced Oregon in the inaugural National Championship back in 2015. Remember that game? I remember because I was on the Ducks; had them closing out a ton of parlays and stuff. I remember the huge majority was backing Oregon as the favorite that day. It was back when I was betting a ton of contrarian stuff, too. And I even went against myself on that angle. Sagarin's number in that game said "wrong team favored," Buckeyes ended up winning 42-20 and it was never in doubt. I'm seeing the same +6 with Clemson right now.

Since the 2016 season the Steelers have gone 32-15 to the under in games that started 4:30 PM EST or earlier (20-3 to the under on the road). sdql

Sagarin has Clemson ranked ahead of LSU after those games yesterday. He saying LSU should be the neutral-site dog. That's the same situation Ohio State (+6) was in when they faced Oregon in the inaugural National Championship back in 2015. Remember that game? I remember because I was on the Ducks; had them closing out a ton of parlays and stuff. I remember the huge majority was backing Oregon as the favorite that day. It was back when I was betting a ton of contrarian stuff, too. And I even went against myself on that angle. Sagarin's number in that game said "wrong team favored," Buckeyes ended up winning 42-20 and it was never in doubt. I'm seeing the same +6 with Clemson right now.
You are not helping me not hedge here.

I have a bundle of futures money on LSU and was a glutton when the game opened and was able to get more on -3 -120.  This morning I found a book that let me get clemson +7 -130.

i promised @lumpy19 I wouldn’t hedge but if I can get +7 prudence has to take over.

Users who are viewing this thread