What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (8 Viewers)

The 49ers have lost eight consecutive games in Seattle and if their defense doesn’t improve, the losing streak could extend to nine. The 49ers have allowed an average of 35 points a game during the past three games and they have allowed an average of 26.7 points a game during the second half of the season. Those numbers mark a dramatic increase compared to the first eight games, when the 49ers allowed an average of 12.7 points a game. Part of the reason has been the 49ers’ schedule, which has been much more difficult in the second half. Five of the 49ers’ seven opponents currently have winning records during the second half. The 49ers faced one team with a winning record in the first half. The 49ers can look to their pass rush as another reason for the performance decline. They’re not reaching the quarterback as often as they did earlier in the season. The 49ers led the NFL with 45 sacks through the first 12 weeks of the season. They have posted just three total sacks in the past four weeks.
biggest problem lately looks like Marcell Harris in place of Jaquiski Tartt

Wild Card openers

Houston -3/41 moved to -3 -115/40.5

Pats -5.5/42.5 moved to 5.5/42

Saints -7/47 moved to -7.5/46.5

Philly -1/46 moved to Seattle -1/46

Tyson Helton with extra time to prepare. As HC he had three games with more than 6 days to prepare and went 3-0 straight up against dog lines of +7, +3, and +4. His defense held the opposing team to 14,13,10 points per game with 7,3,3 points allowed in the 2H of those games. He has had a month to prepare. On the other side, favorites have gone 9-3 ATS career versus Tim Lester and 8-0 ATS when they had more than 5 days to get ready.

Western Michigan u25 -110

Top wide receiver Josh Imatorbhebhe (33 catches, 634 yards, nine TDs) has been dealing with an unspecified injury and will be a game-time decision along with linebacker Jake Hansen, who has been out since Nov. 2.
All I know is that they've had a month to heal :shrug:

well. literally all their dudes who were supposed to be game-time decisions are inactive but I like y'alls attitude regardless

Illinois (6-6) isn't content just getting six wins and booking a trip to a bowl game for the first time since 2014. They want more. "We're not going to let you down," Smith said to a group of Illinois fans attending the afternoon pep rally. "There's a big difference between six and seven wins."

Dan Mullen and the Gators have gone 9-2-1 to the over playing teams that average less than 35 ppg and 8-0-1 when those opposing teams scored more than 6 points. They're also 7-2-1 to the over against teams that allow more than 23 ppg; scored 35+ in nine of those ten games.

Florida o35 -107
Virginia/Florida o55½ -103

Seton Hall/DePaul 8-0 to the over L8 in their games since 2015 season. Since last season opposing teams 8-4 SU and 10-2 ATS against Kevin Williard and Seton Hall in games lined with one-possession spreads.

small contrarian bet on VA +15.5...I like getting that many points against a Florida offense that can struggle to put up points.

I'm on Titans ML +190...just feels like too much value to pass up.

Also took Seahawks -2, which I know is the square side but I don't care.   

Not touching Texans/Bills or Saints/Vikes...might play a double teaser to Saints -2 and Texans +3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some nuggets on WC Weekend via my buddies at VSiN:

Road teams have covered 8 straight WC games (4-0 both of last 2 years).

Only 5 of last 46 WC games has the spread come into play.  Winner is 40-5-1 ats in last 46 (Seattle covered spread as loser last year).

Home faves of 7 or more 10-2 ats since 2005.

Under 13-0-1 to the under in the 3 vs 6 game last 7 years.

It hurts to say this...but can we shoot 2019 FSU football to the moon already?!  ####### #### #### ####.

Happy New Year.

L5 seasons opposing teams 29-33-3 (.468) O/U versus Kyle Whittingham and Utah.

Scoring more than 14 points: 28-14-2 (.667) O/U:
Games played in Utah: 11-10 O/U
Non-road games: 17-4-2 O/U

Texas/Utah Over 55 -108

Utah allowed an average of 6 ppg in the 2H this season:

11 2H points allowed in seven home games
67 2H points allowed in six road/neutral site games

Ok, stupid question I should already know the answer to: How are BOV and BOL live-betting 30 seconds of game time ahead of my tv?  I know there's a 7 second delay for live tv, right?  I'm shuked.

In the 10 games Huntley trailed at the half he and Utah were outscored in the 2H six times. I'm looking at Texas +210 in the 2H. Freakin Utes :hot:

Users who are viewing this thread