What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (12 Viewers)

I'm noticing that teams cover more spreads at the Superdome in early games - the noon time slot specifically. Opposing teams 4-4 SU and 6-2 ATS (avg line +8) in the noon time slot at the Superdome L2 seasons. Overall, visiting teams were 5-13 SU and 10-8 ATS there the L2 seasons, and 26 looks like a "magic number." The teams that scored 26 or more went 5-4 SU and 8-1 ATS. Teams that didn't: 0-9 SU and 2-7 ATS. I'm gonna see if the Vikes can get there, because those eight teams in the noon time slot averaged 30 points per game. And five of those eight scored 26 or more.

Vikings o25½ +213

NO/MIN

Cook u65.5

Diggs o3.5 -150

Irv Smith u2.5

Thomas o8.5

Phi/Sea

Wentz u24.5 comp

Lynch u40.5 & u37.5

Sanders u50.5

Ward o3.5 -154

Goedert o4.5 & o45.5

Wilson u22.5 rush

Homer u39.5 rush

Phi +1

It felt fishy when they said J.Cook "50-plus yards and/or a touchdown in ten straight games" and made the line 49.5 seemed too right on the nose to be true

Golden Globe 

Joker +350

Eddie Murphy - Dolemite Is My Name -160

Bong Joon Ho - Parasite -170

Last edited by a moderator:
Chiefs beat Ravens in AFC Champ +323.  Nothing is for sure, but I'm willing to risk this is the matchup, and the moneyline rollover on look-ahead lines is only +190ish.

I think the Irishman is overrated and just way too long. Legendary actors who are past their prime trying too hard. 
I haven't and won't watch it and I agree.  :D   But what will these dopes that vote on these dreck awards think?

Since New Years 2013 teams facing an opponent off the MAC Championship 14-1 SU and 12-2-2 12-1-2 ATS (avg line -4). The only loss was to Bowling Green (+2.5). BG was on a three-game losing streak and had just lost the MAC Championship by 34 points. They were definitely playing for pride as the MAC team in the worst shape of any of those fifteen teams, and drew the perfect opponent to do so against in South Alabama who turned the ball over four times that game.

• When the MAC team came in averaging better than 218 rushing ypg:  1-5-0 O/U (avg total 59.8)
  • When the MAC team came in averaging less than 208 rushing ypg:  8-1-0 O/U (avg total 52.6) with the one under coming in the Boca Raton Bowl on Florida Atlantic's home field - the only non-neutral site game in this situation, in which FAU held Akron (+23.5) to a single field goal the entire game.

Last edited by a moderator:
first half?  I took them -14 for fun.
really trying to crack something open on points scored, thinking 1H for sure but am waiting to see if they offer the 17 flat. we NEED Miami to score in the 1Q for a full game over. gonna run some errands and let it marinate - just soaked in about an hour's worth of info

Users who are viewing this thread