What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (6 Viewers)

Yesterday it seemed like the pregame was all pumping up the Ravens as the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Today it's all Andy Reid and KC.  

:tinfoilhat:

o51

damien Williams o 3 rec

tyreek hill longest reception over 27.5 yds

arizona -4

hawks ML

got nothing to do today.   Happy to finally get to sit on the couch and watch some football

Packers coming off the bye. Thinking about Seahawks 1st Quarter Over 13½ +1100 based on recency bias.

*I guess technically Tennessee scored their second TD in the 2Q, but it sure felt like it was the 1Q

Last edited by a moderator:
Packers coming off the bye. Thinking about Seahawks 1st Quarter Over 13½ +1100 based on recency bias.

*I guess technically Tennessee scored their second TD in the 2Q, but it sure felt like it was the 1Q
I just read that Packers have 6 guys with the flu.

The Pats shut out the Chiefs in the 1H at Arrowhead in their playoff game last season. Chiefs scored 31 points in the 2H and lost 37-31 in overtime.

The Ref said:
You could very well be right.  That said the wise guys made the number 7 and it’s gone straight up to 10 with money still coming in at 70% clip on KC.  I don’t see any value in jumping on KC at this point, it’s Hou catching the 10 or pass to me.
That was....kind of easy! lol

Green Bay
San Francisco  -7

Tennessee
Kansas City -7

Hello. My name is loser. I had the Texans +15.5 on the tail end of my 3 team 6 point teaser. Boy howdy was I happy for a hot minute.

Since 2001 NFL teams 16-9 SU and 19-6 ATS when their opponent just scored more than 38 points in a playoff game. The nine losses occurred by an average margin of 5±2 ppg.

Titans +7½ -105

Dabo and them have outscored the opponent 127-44 in the 2H of their L8 postseason games combined. Shut them out entirely in the 2H of four of those L8.
  • L9 postseason games outscored the opponent 142-51 in the 2H with six 3Q shutouts and four 3Q+4Q shutouts.
  • Teams on a winning streak of 4+ games have gone 1-9 SU and 0-10 ATS vs Clemson/Dabo in the postseason.
  • In Dabo 22 postseason games Clemson 12-8-2 SU in the 1H; only trailed by more than 3 points twice.
LSU Under 32 +207
Clemson 1H +3½ +100
LSU HT & CLEM FT +675

Haven't seen it but honestly what's not to like. Sandler playing a "serious" role that he can bring his personality to. Lots of betting on sports. What's not to like. U see it?

Users who are viewing this thread