What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (9 Viewers)

These lines are high af, thought I was going to be betting overs but sheesh. @TheGooRoo tell me what to bet
Put a few of the under plays in early (Burrow u 4.5 tds -115, Marshall u 5.5 rec -115, and Helaire u 96.5 rush yds -115).    Did well the last few years waiting until about 30 minutes before tip to bet unders with the bloated lines.  I'll post some around 7:45 if I can get all this stuff submitted.

I will probably be corrected by GooRoo, but I like Burrow over 32.5 rushing yards.   Feel like Clemson has to blitz, and he'll bust out on a few runs besides called qb runs.

Also took largest lead under 16.5.

I will probably be corrected by GooRoo, but I like Burrow over 32.5 rushing yards.   Feel like Clemson has to blitz, and he'll bust out on a few runs besides called qb runs.

Also took largest lead under 16.5.
Conflicted by that one.  I want to like that under but he ran pretty well against LSU's 4 best D comps (Bama, Auburn, Georgia, Fla).  Probably going to be a pass for me.

Really tough to crunch numbers in this one when both teams played half of there games with 4+ score leads and these guys playing 3 quarters in many games.
Yup - completely agree.  I’d bet thousands on every single T Etienne receiving under if they were playing Wake Forest this week.  He’s never had 5 receptions and rearely had over 35 yards.......  but 35-7 and you are toast.

i bet it anyway but I’ve already prepared the speech where I tell myself it was the right bet when it goes up in flames in Q3

Really tough to crunch numbers in this one when both teams played half of there games with 4+ score leads and these guys playing 3 quarters in many games.
It's why I came into today thinking I was playing a bunch of overs cause lines would be low cause of that but that didn't happen

Etienne u 4 rec

Etienne u 48.5 rec yds

Burrow no rush td -145

Lyn Dixon u 43.5 total

Moss u 52.5 rec yds

Rodgers u 46.5 rec yds

Under lean on Burrow 365ish, Jefferson 8.5 recepts and 102 yds

Good luck guys!
Always feel a little better when we on the same side of the trade

I think the offense finally broke thru to cover as the favorite in this new playoff system, this is the game. in addition to the new chapters in the rule book. it's fun to watch

The Ref said:
Yup - completely agree.  I’d bet thousands on every single T Etienne receiving under if they were playing Wake Forest this week.  He’s never had 5 receptions and rearely had over 35 yards.......  but 35-7 and you are toast.

i bet it anyway but I’ve already prepared the speech where I tell myself it was the right bet when it goes up in flames in Q3
Welp, it was the right bet....

Betonline opened future lines for super bowl

Kc PK over San Fran insta moved to kc -2.5, I make that line San Fran -2.5/3 over kc, what am I missing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Betonline opened future lines for super bowl

Kc PK over San Fran insta moved to kc -2.5, I make that line San Fran -2.5/3 over kc, what am I missing?
Shhh...just let them bet the Chiefs up to over a field goal please.  (Assuming we can get that match up, which is what the world wants so it won't happen.)

Liked it as a movie, but it takes place in a universe where you can make correlated parlays that include player props for six figures.

One of those movies that you either really like or you hate. I can see the other side, but anything about degens and basketball and sluts is kind of up my alley.
Is it on the Netflix or anything yet or still in theaters?

Users who are viewing this thread