What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

I’ve turned $50 into $282 since the playoffs started. I’m thinking about SF money line/ under parlay +270

If I put $200 on this and it hits I would have over a grand. 

free money at BOL and sportsbetting.  type: 999995 into the rotation # field.  SB 54 winner to score in regular season opener.  $25 max at each place.

purple gatorade +100 now

Clear/water +750
Yeah I know jack.  Bet Lebron points over Mahomes attempts...Lebron got 15.  And Demi gonna sing the Anthem in like 97 seconds after I went large on an over 119.5/Trump elected parlay.  I really ought to post ALL of my early leans for you guys to fade.  

Go Niners.

I’ve turned $50 into $282 since the playoffs started. I’m thinking about SF money line/ under parlay +270

If I put $200 on this and it hits I would have over a grand. 
I put $250 on it yolo bet. 

$32 on KC money line/ over to hedge. +230

Game ought to go one of those 2 ways. 

“A KC win by one point, preferably under, would be the best result of a game for Vegas ever.  21-20 KC “cut down the nets” “shut the lights off” we win it all”

I got Lovato over 116 seconds ($25 to win $14 she is going to labor)

I got Kelce MVP 14-1 (for $25)

I got Kittle MVP 12-1 (for $25)

I bet the Chiefs before the season started at 8-1 (for $100)

Let’s Go Mahome!!!

And the weather is glorious today in South Florida. The NFL could  not ask for better weather. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mahomes over 303 yards passing

Niners Total Under 26

Kelce does not score a TD

1st Half Under 26

Garropolo Under 1.5 TD

Mahomes first to 100 yards passing

Mostert Under 75.5 rushing

Williams Under 51.5 rushing

Chiefs -1.5

KC ML/Ov54
Mahomes o31.5 yds rushing -150
SF Un137.5 rushing +105
Mahomes ov 305.5 . -130
Mahomes ov 400 . +300
KC +4.5/ov48 -120
Ov 54
Ov 65 +315

On the Island . 🍍

I posted on this a few pages back.  There were a few reasons why that 2017 Performace ran so long.  It was indoors with no soundtrack backup and the crowd was white hot for the fight ahead and obviously super loud to the point where she had to “stop” a few times.  That won’t be the case at the SB. 

2:04 is a fair guess and that’s right where the market is, but I’d lean slightly to the under esp at +odds
Read she was close to Kobe so she'll probably drag it out as it'll be an emotional performance.

Sanders first td +750

Sanders most rec yds +1100

Sanders td + SF win  +450

Mostert td + SF win  +210

Darwin Thompson O 5.5 rush yds -112

Darwin Thompson O 1.5 rush att  +108

SF  +1.5

eta: small stakes by this thread standards

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the kind of info I can get behind, makes sense that betonline took a bunch of u123.5 after rehearsal and then reset to 112.5.
Visn network said 1:56..... but to your point there is a reason why the line reset hard yesterday.

The National Anthem initially was all OVER 120 seconds getting the money. Line opened and got to OV120 (-250). Then it has flipped back to UNDER 120 seconds getting the late action to -200.

Top 5 Largest Prop Bets (at two global books & a betting broker)... $103K on TAILS (-103) #CoinToss $75K Mahomes +120 #MVP $68K Bourne To Score a TD - NO -340 $53K NO DEF/Special Team TD -264

@paulyhoward

’s ticket?? $50K Kittle To Score a TD - YES +120

well, i think i just lost my patriotic card. timed the God Bless America thinking it was the main song to time  :bag:

by the way, this lady is singing way too fast.  :thumbdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Zow