What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

I have a super square college card today, so tail with caution.

Minnesota -4 

Tricky spot for Iowa which has a really shallow bench due to injuries and hasn't played well on the road.  Minny is great at home.  2 units

SDSU -5 

Efficiency metrics have this as SDSU -11, Boise is good at home but I think Boise is getting too much credit for homecourt as SDSU has actually been even better on the road.  Some sharps are on Boise, but I've won too much money on the Aztecs so I'll take the short favorite. 2 units

Michigan -7.5 

Michigan has been a different team since getting Livers back and Indiana is not in their class and has struggled for the past month.  This is a very square play and with the number up to 8.5 I'd stay away.  I like this bet the least. 1 unit

Villanova -6

Road favorites  make us all nervous and Temple has been a bit Jekyll and Hyde.  If good Temple shows up they could win outright, but Nova has been playing well and Temple hasn't.  Efficiency metrics HEAVILY favor Nova.   1 unit.

UCONN -4

Public is all over brand name Memphis getting 4, but UCONN has been playing more consistent.   Memphis not good on the road...give me the home favorite.  1 unit

3-2, no huge regrets here.  UCONN missed by 1 point and Minnesota had an 8 point lead with 5ish minutes to go.

I can see why.  Race one lap, crash, park or drive around in a school zone for 30 minutes, repeat.
The stages are what ruined it for me. I do have some 80-1 Buescher I was able to get down this morning so it has my attention at the moment.

$25 max at bv

The stages are what ruined it for me. I do have some 80-1 Buescher I was able to get down this morning so it has my attention at the moment.

$25 max at bv
I'm obviously not up on the sport.  Isn't there only 1 lap left?  And I'm assuming from all of this they've outlawed finishing on a yellow flag?

Played u80.5 Astros hbp at betonline, this is going to get lots of attention, ejections etc.  Mlb gonna control this with punishment IMO.

I know nothing about betting on boxing but I want to bet something on the Wilder Fury fight.

Can I ride some coattails peas?
I took:

Wilder to win in 1st  30/1

Wilder to win in 2nd  30/1

Wilder to win in 3rd  20/1

Wilder to win in 4th  20/1

Tailing Preston "SportsCheetah" "The Beard" "The Stormin Mormon" Johnson on post All Star Weekend 1st qtr unders across the board in the NBA.  Little bit on each, tiny bit on the parlay.

Big college hoops slate tomorrow.  So far I've got the following:

Kansas ML

AZ -4.5 and -2.5 1H

ASU -5.5

BYU ML and +4.5

Houston Roughnecks     -6.5   -105

Tampa has zero offensive TDs in 2 games

Houston was the highest scoring team in each of the first 2 weeks with 37 then 28 pts

It is Houstons first road game and Tampa’s first home game FYI

If anyone is using FanDuel check out the 76ers game for tonight.
They are running a promo with a max $50 bet where the 76ers are +28 1/2 and counting

Cowboysfan8 said:
Houston Roughnecks     -6.5   -105

Tampa has zero offensive TDs in 2 games

Houston was the highest scoring team in each of the first 2 weeks 
That was the one that stood out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread