What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (5 Viewers)

I have a long history of my choices being beaten by Tapit offspring.   I have Popular Kid/Sonny Smack in the 12th.

You should probably bet on Exulting.

If you have a ROKU you can download TVG for free. Don't even need an account there. It has TVG, TVG2, and a Racebook with 5 tracks going at once,  plus you can scroll down and get individual racetrack feeds assuming you don't live in a stupid nanny state like Arizona that acts like it invented bald eagles and Freedom but won't let you make wagers online and gets into disputes that prevent awesome services like TVG from showing me all the tracks or even betting on them over the damn touch tone system that's the only at-home version they allow!

Not that I'm bitter. I'm fine. Everything is fine. How are you?
No roku

Haven't been betting lately, just wanted to give a heads up here, but can gamble legally on horses and sports in my state lucky for me

Doing ok , thx for asking 

While the Dolphins have long been linked to Tagovailoa with the No. 5 overall pick, Miller estimates that 90% of what he has been hearing recently is that Miami prefers Oregon QB Justin Herbert. 

Herbert QB2 +350

"Not Kamala Harris" for Vice President Nomination at anything under -200 is my 5* play of the decade.

Went back and researched how the process has played out over the last 8 elections and the party has never shown their hand this early.  Kamala doesn't check nearly as many boxes as people seem to think she does.  She has a place within the party, but not hooked to Joe's wagon.  

No way its going to be Warren either.  

"Not Kamala Harris" for Vice President Nomination at anything under -200 is my 5* play of the decade.

Went back and researched how the process has played out over the last 8 elections and the party has never shown their hand this early.  Kamala doesn't check nearly as many boxes as people seem to think she does.  She has a place within the party, but not hooked to Joe's wagon.  

No way its going to be Warren either.  
Still rooting for Governor Juggs +420

I've put no less than 30 hours into an excel worksheet for handicapping Moscow LIGA table tennis the last 3 days......Now the data I have a handle on, but does anyone know the actual end game or why they are playing ping pong 24/7 in Moscow?  This has been going on for at least the last 2 weeks.  I couldn't even find a decent leaderboard, so I made my own.

Decided to go back into the Covid thread and poke the bears and get them riled up enough to hate me.  Expect to be called a troll and intellectually dismissed when I wake up tomorrow, even though all I said (essentially) is that we shouldn't trust the predictors/models blindly.  Heil science.  Gonna go 8-2 or 7-3 on Madden again tomorrow, sell some more insurance, and have some more cocktails.  Love you beaches.

Decided to go back into the Covid thread and poke the bears and get them riled up enough to hate me.  Expect to be called a troll and intellectually dismissed when I wake up tomorrow, even though all I said (essentially) is that we shouldn't trust the predictors/models blindly.  Heil science.  Gonna go 8-2 or 7-3 on Madden again tomorrow, sell some more insurance, and have some more cocktails.  Love you beaches.
are the madden sims this easy to win at?

Hooter's latest VP nomination confidence/value rankings.

1) Michelle Obama +2100  (Not a peep about it makes me even more suspicious, but not sure if she has the ambition)

2) Cortez Masto +2100

3) Klobuchar +335 (Should be the true favorite)

4) Whitmer +660

5) Baldwin +7500

Don't think it will be either:

Kamala Harris 

Elizabeth Warren

For the record, this is not my party of affiliation.  This for entertainment purposes only.

ETA:  5/5/2016 BV odds:

Julian Castro +200

Elizabeth Warren +400

Tim Kaine +600

Tom Perez +800

Martin O’Malley +1200

Cory Booker +1400

Bernie Sanders +1400

Brian Schweitzer +1700

Sherrod Brown +2000

Joe Biden +2000

John Kerry +2500

Hillary Clinton +2500

Bill Clinton +5000

Last edited by a moderator:
so whats the strategy here
sb.ag has rosters updated through today (Cooks on Texans, etc).  Detroit tends to play very slow and run heavy and the Rams have lost a lot of firepower without Gurley and Cooks.  They also run the ball plenty.  Under 44.5 Starts at 3 pm pst.

Pack/Vikings both pass a ton, and when Rodgers gets "hot" (it's a thing in this game), he throws dime after dime.  Not having Diggs hurts but Cook is a stud and Cousins will throw it 50 times if need be.  Over 48.5

Bov has rosters dated to end of 2019 season.  Pats D is super tough and Pitt tends to start very slow in these sims.  Under 52.5 (my least favorite).

Tennessee runs it a bunch and Tannehill tends to play like butt.  They are an auto under for me.  Under 56.5.

Last edited by a moderator:
sb runs the play clock down to :10 automatically between each play (Bov :20) so games there tend to be lower scoring and the lines are set as such.

sb.ag has rosters updated through today (Cooks on Texans, etc).  Detroit tends to play very slow and run heavy and the Rams have lost a lot of firepower without Gurley and Cooks.  They also run the ball plenty.  Under 44.5 Starts at 3 pm pst.

Pack/Vikings both pass a ton, and when Rodgers gets "hot" (it's a thing in this game), he throws dime after dime.  Not having Diggs hurts but Cook is a stud and Cousins will throw it 50 times if need be.  Over 48.5

Bov has rosters dated to end of 2019 season.  Pats D is super tough and Pitt tends to start very slow in these sims.  Under 52.5 (my least favorite).

Tennessee runs it a bunch and Tannehill tends to play like butt.  They are an auto under for me.  Under 56.5.
7-0 Detroit :49 seconds in.  I'll see myself out.  :bag:  

Right.  But you're not betting the same side every game right?  Not just blanket overs or unders?
Right just curious.  I’m not putting much into it other than gut feel, I’ve played a few sides too

I think I’m up like 4u and I had a disastrous -5u Horse day so seems to have gone pretty well.  Seems like SF, SD and Pitt good under teams.  KC, Seattle good over 

maybe if I get bored tomorrow I’ll try to break down teams record, or maybe it’s even posted already 

My draft plays

Ruggs 1st WR +500

Tua o3.5 -140

Ruggs u14.5 -155

Jordan Love o17.5 -150

A Thomas o10.5 -175

JK Dobbins u54.5 -175

J Wills u10.5 -180

T Diggs o26.5 -150

Chase young 1st pick +800(I played this in November, it’s a pass now)

Total QBs selected before TUA u2.5 -130

Ruggs u15.5 -180

1st RB Jonathan Taylor +180

Tee Higgins NOT a 1st rd pick -145

J Kinlaw u15.5 -200

Tua o3.5 -170

Jalen Raegor NOT a 1st rd pick -170

Total QB’s in R1 o4.5 +313

Oklahoma players -180 vs Clemson

My draft plays

Ruggs 1st WR +500

Tua o3.5 -140

Ruggs u14.5 -155

Jordan Love o17.5 -150

A Thomas o10.5 -175

JK Dobbins u54.5 -175

J Wills u10.5 -180

T Diggs o26.5 -150

Chase young 1st pick +800(I played this in November, it’s a pass now)

Total QBs selected before TUA u2.5 -130

Ruggs u15.5 -180

1st RB Jonathan Taylor +180

Tee Higgins NOT a 1st rd pick -145

J Kinlaw u15.5 -200

Tua o3.5 -170

Jalen Raegor NOT a 1st rd pick -170

Total QB’s in R1 o4.5 +313

Oklahoma players -180 vs Clemson
That’s a nice card lump.

under 2.5 before tua is stealing.

Wasting time listening to VSiN from this am.  They were discussing the Jordan doc coming out on ESPN, and former Bulls beat writer Matt Youmans alluded to "a sideline 'reporter' tag-teaming two of those Bulls in a hotel room".  Gotta be Hannah Storm right?  I feel like Rachel Nichols is was more likely, but I think she's too young.  Help?

Really couldn't be worse.  I'll go back to shutting my mouth, knowing my role, and winning money.

Yo yall are keepin' it real. Everybody sounds real good. That's great. Nice little reminder of what we've got to look forward to once it all clears out. Admittedly it felt a little "politicky" there for a moment ... but yall kept about six feet away at all times! Proud of you!

ordered some crickets and mealworms for my lizard from this new website. they also had some Mexican jumping beans and they came with a board where they jump to certain numbers. whos down to live bet on Mexican jumping beans 
This took forever to read but the payoff at the end was epic. Hell, betting Mexican jumping beans? Couldn't be any worse than betting on a random game of Madden '96.

they sent me some lazy Mexican beans. these fools sleep all day
awe man you already know this but those bad boys are moth larvae, I'm pretty sure. that's the next-best thing to getting a venus fly trap in the mail for yourself though. Novelty-wise. And you got them as an add-on! Extra beans! Nothing bad ever happened to a man who got extra, unexpected beans in a business transaction.

Users who are viewing this thread