What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (6 Viewers)

Anyone use DFS projections for a prop road map? I dabbled with NBA stuff a couple times with THESE GUYS projections and it didn't work out so well. I got to looking at the hockey and alot of their projections are 2+ off from the lines offered at bovada on saves. 
I've been doing this for NBA this season.  After a really hot start I've been crashing back down pretty hard.  Still up for the year, but down to like +7 from +35 or so.

I've been doing this for NBA this season.  After a really hot start I've been crashing back down pretty hard.  Still up for the year, but down to like +7 from +35 or so.
The numbers always pointed towards playing a majority of under plays and the sample size was small, but it was a ####ty sample. 

TF any idea on limits for the props?
$500 at Cortez and Westgate.  I guess in theory I could've went back twice.  Other thing was that the lines never moved from day to day....only the juice...make sure you ask the guy taking the bets if anything has changed from the print out (they weren't listed on any digital boards...only paper format)

Last edited by a moderator:
dang thats huge difference.

not possible for most stuff obviously that are more daily but I dont even look at anyone else projections anymore.  I use to peek and see if I lined up a bit before.

Going to try to jump back in to a little hockey here since football is winding down. I'm implementing a 4-max
system that I tried to learn by following NoJokeNHL on Twitter a few years ago before he went tout and then
disappeared (maybe that should tell me something). Two years ago this did very well for me, last year it was
terrible and I lost interest. I've looked at the 4 early games, I'll try to look at the later ones after I get home from
a BS chamber of commerce after hours. Here's what I got:

Nucks/Devils  U5  (-115)
Flyers  PL  (+195)

I think there's quite a bit of value on the Nucks at around +160, but the Devils have been so good at home this year
I'm staying away. We'll wade in here with small plays and see how it goes.

URI -9.5

Purdue -11.5

IPFW +13

Florida +7.5

ECU/Virginia u 115

Houston/Arkansas u 154

Texas/Michigan u 131

Swanigan u 16.5p

Mack u 2.5 made 3s

Irvin o 14.5p

Allen o 12.5p

Kennard u 6.5r
What was the latest NCAA tourney team you mentioned?  Meant to look back through the thread, but... :kicksrock:

URI -9.5

Purdue -11.5

IPFW +13

Florida +7.5

ECU/Virginia u 115

Houston/Arkansas u 154

Texas/Michigan u 131

Swanigan u 16.5p

Mack u 2.5 made 3s

Irvin o 14.5p

Allen o 12.5p

Kennard u 6.5r
They don't have a ton, but sportsbetting.ag has a few player props tonight. Allen o12.5 is +110 there. 

I played kennard u10.5reb/assists there
He played high school ball one town over from where I live and I went to several games his jr/sr career. I actually saw coach K at a Valley View Spartan football game when Franklin came to play. Anyways, I like that bet because that kid doesn't dish the rock much. 

Since last season Blues 25-8-2 to the under (1st NHL) with 1.86 goals allowed (1st NHL) coming off > 1 day of rest. Habs also on the last game of that weird road trip where they played all the west coast USA teams then went to St. Louis for some reason before going back home.

Habs/Blues u5 +124

SOB if you had the wake/charlotte under just take the push or loss, do not go back and look at the play by play. 

8PM ET games

Habs/Blues OT-Y  +240
Jets   -135
I believe this is where I say, THIS IS WHAT I DO, lol.

Pretty good first night, 3-2-1, up a smidge over 2 units thanks to the OT game hit. I'll keep pushing for a while and see how things turn out.

Nothing in hockey tonight. I think there's some value on the Bruins in WASH, but Holtby's success vs. BOS and
Rask's lack of success, assuming he's starting, vs. WASH kept me off.

Circle announced today it would no longer operate as a tradition bitcoin exchange for those who primarily use that site.  They recommend transferring to someone such as Coinbase.

Circle announced today it would no longer operate as a tradition bitcoin exchange for those who primarily use that site.  They recommend transferring to someone such as Coinbase.
:goodposting:

I have coinbase and have deposited into a couple of books. What are the steps involved in withdrawing via bitcoin?

Users who are viewing this thread