What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (11 Viewers)

1. Since 2016 Twins 24-11-4 O/U away on Friday
  2. Since 2017 opposing teams 15-4 SU 8±5 rpg hosting NYM after a Mets' day off
  3. Since 2014 Rangers 27-13-4 (.675) O/U starting a home series after 1+ days' rest

Going back to 2015, Hendricks has a 5.06 ERA in 80 innings compiled in his first three starts of each season. Meanwhile, his ERA in 642 innings after his first three games of the season is a stellar 2.94. Hendricks also allows more hits per nine innings (10.3 to 7.7), more walks (2.6 to 2.1), and more homers (1.6 to 0.8) while striking out fewer batters (7.9 to 7.1) in those first three starts.
During that same time opposing teams 14-6 SU (avg line 150) versus Hendricks in day games pre-June.

Reminder.. nba teams in an 0-2 hole coming home.. play the 1H on the home team... 2 today and 1 tomorrow. 

17-3 ATS last 3 years
also arent there 4?

Pacers vs. Celtics: Friday at 8:30 p.m. ET

Thunder vs. Blazers: Friday at 9:30 p.m. ET

Pistons vs. Bucks: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET

Jazz vs. Rockets: Saturday at 10:30 p.m. ET

Im no NBA guy but the 1st half and game lines are the same for Indiana and then a 7.5 game line is 6 for 1st half?  Looks like an adjustment

Reminder.. nba teams in an 0-2 hole coming home.. play the 1H on the home team... 2 today and 1 tomorrow. 

17-3 ATS last 3 years

Im no NBA guy but the 1st half and game lines are the same for Indiana and then a 7.5 game line is 6 for 1st half?  Looks like an adjustment

Not an nba guy either.  Saw it at action network and wanted to share. 
I played these last year, but the books have definitely adjusted.  7 point game line should be 3.5 or 4 for 1H, not 6.  I'm actually taking the Blazers +6 1H.  OKC worst 1H ats record in nba since the All Star break.

I played these last year, but the books have definitely adjusted.  7 point game line should be 3.5 or 4 for 1H, not 6.  I'm actually taking the Blazers +6 1H.  OKC worst 1H ats record in nba since the All Star break.
yeah thought nba lines are at right around half or maybe 1 pt shy of a split

what the :censored: :censored: !!!

what is the deal with bet builder

I tried to buy Altuve HR +400 and it wouldn't let me

kept saying "review bet and click 'confirm'" and I clicked confirm like 50 time

man that really pisses me off

also tried to buy Cabrera 2+ h+r+rbi and did the same thing

:censored:

Cabrera wager was +100 for that number, and he's mashed at home. I'm over it, but damn, man. That was the worst "in your face" FU I ever had happen with that wager not going through and Altuve going yard on the first pitch he sees :bag: :lol: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lines are similarly adjusted on Fremont Street. Laying off tonight, but will likely hit Utah 1h hard tomorrow. 

Also, had the Spurs last night but forgot to post. Totally counting it anyway. 
Kev are you just prowling Fremont with a neck drink on, gambling at the different joints?

Should have figured out a way to fade Smyly the way Houston mashes lefties on the road with the division matchup and such a short amount of time since they'd seen him. You could tell Astros threw it in low gear last game, the last game of the series in Oakland before the day off. Before that game they'd been super hot, picked up right where they left off it looks like..

Jazz tomorrow are -2.5 for the game.  -3 1H.  Um....wow.
that's a nice job picking up on that #### though, interesting to see how it works out for sure. trying to figure out all these situations is infinitely difficult but that's gotta be why we love it so much right

yesterday with KC, Balty, and Jays all cashing threw a wrench in a lot of peoples' plans I'm sure. wonder what a three-teamer would've returned

Just found out I get to be home in an empty house tonight.   Just me and some bourbon.  Leans on OKC/Portland just so I have a rooting interest?

I'm wondering if Stroman bounces back after the short outing. He's got some heat around him on Twitter right now. For Tweets and junk. A's this season lined less than -120 are 7-0 to the over averaging 8±3 runs per game in that situation as the juicy favorite (avg line -144) but only won 3 of those 7 after the bullpen allowed 19 combined runs. A's are undefeated this season, 9-0 when the pen doesn't allow a run, but only 2-10 when the bullpen can't keep a clean sheet.

The 1st inning over .5 run has hit 13 in a row when Greinke pitches.  However, the wind is blowing in at 18 mph in Wrigley today.  Torn.  May play the over for .5 unit.

Also holding my nose and playing Marlins +.5 F5.  Can't remember the last time Sherzer cashed a F5, but the Marlins are truly awful.  Yuck.

Cubs sucked me in yesterday. The day game. Ended up not leaving the house all day, culminating with a grip of cash on the Rox late. By the time they went into extras the Jays game was already over. And I turned it off, went to bed when Colorado was down 3-2 in the bottom of the 12th with one strike to go. Couldn't sleep because my next-door neighbor was pounding the #### out of his chick, whom I can only describe as blonde and "not quiet." Finally fell asleep like 3am. Woke up seven hours later - 18 units to the good, to my surprise - after seeing what went down at Coors - neighbor is still banging the #### out of that chick.

The 1st inning over .5 run has hit 13 14 in a row when Greinke pitches.  However, the wind is blowing in at 18 mph in Wrigley today.  Torn.  May play the over for .5 unit.

Also holding my nose and playing Marlins +.5 F5.  Can't remember the last time Sherzer cashed a F5, but the Marlins are truly awful.  Yuck.

ChainsawU said:
I gotta leave the house today. During the L4 seasons Rockies 27-11-2 to the under at home on Saturday (1st MLB).
They had green cauliflower in the produce department of HEB so I grabbed one and took it over to the produce dudes. I asked if they'd ever tried it, and they said no. I told them I was going to buy it, take it home, and cook it, and the one guy was like, "Let us know." And I was like, "Lettuce is down there."

Rockies +128
Phillies u5½ +105
Phillies/Rockies u10½ +100

Users who are viewing this thread