What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (4 Viewers)

Fading the Reds in day games has netted the most profit at 18-7 SU +$1,108. However, fading the Nats has been the most-profitable fade overall at 33-25 SU +$1,281 and Scherzer has been the most-profitable starter to fade at 10-2 SU +$1,265. If you look at it, only fading Scherzer has been almost as profitable as fading the Nats entire season.

Since he been a Dodger Rich Hill 12-2-2 O/U in the last game of the series and 7-0 O/U at home in the last game of the series.

And BOL seems stuck at just 2 matchups so far 
These seems ridiculous.

Don't follow Nascar anymore.  All my guys on the inside moved on.  Probably been 3 years since I've watched a race.

Please don't tell me if Chase ever started winning.....saving that stat check for my deathbed.

These seems ridiculous.

Don't follow Nascar anymore.  All my guys on the inside moved on.  Probably been 3 years since I've watched a race.

Please don't tell me if Chase ever started winning.....saving that stat check for my deathbed.
:lmao:   Chase owes us for being too far ahead of the curve on him.  I don't mind the stage racing, but there just aren't enough 'natural' cautions these days to shake things up in the race.  Clean air is still king at most races.  Not as entertaining as it used to be.

:lmao:   Chase owes us for being too far ahead of the curve on him.  I don't mind the stage racing, but there just aren't enough 'natural' cautions these days to shake things up in the race.  Clean air is still king at most races.  Not as entertaining as it used to be.
Stages ruined it for me.  I lost all enjoyment at that point for whatever reason.

Omg.  How hard is Wilder going to land on Ruiz?
I would favor Wilder, but Ruiz could give him absolute hell. The blueprint to beat Ruiz is to keep him at bay with a jab, up and down, and keep moving laterally. Ruiz knows what he is, and he's absolutely never in a hurry, because he conserves his energy well.

Wilder stays on the line. He doesn't pick away, or stick and move, or really ever go to the body (although he did much more against Fury, although I suspect that's because Fury's head was such an elusive target) his jab is solely a measuring tool, or to clear the brush to fire the straight right. That's his whole gameplan, which is usually a good one. Ruiz keeps his hands high, he's very defensively responsible, and his counters are, obviously, considerable. And he's got a chin. Not saying he can't be ko'ed, but he can take a shot, and he's cool under fire.

need a new alligator clamp in there next to the johnson rod. they can make up anything that's why it's good to have a mechanic you can trust

Bought the over in LA earlier. Bought it down to o8 -155. Just left the house and ran one errand when the Dodgers went up 1-0 after the 7th. I was pretty mad when I left. Just got back :lol:

Bought the Mets series with you. Almost hedged halfway thru last night on Zona +3½ (or whatever they were offering live on the spread). Then the Mets had to allow 4 runs in the 8th.

o54 3Q +135

thought it was 10 points too low last game, might as well roll that same angle into tonight.. let's see 61 in the 3Q

I know that Astros have mashed the most in G1 the L2 seasons, especially away, and especially against left-handed starters. I know that without even looking it up. Knew I'd see a 5 on their team total - especially versus Seattle, the team with the most errors and the most overs - but was wishing for an o5 +110 or something. Instead I'm being offered a juiced 5½ on the over. Probably will still buy it. Full nine innings to cash, all those reasons I just named, and nothing else is on. Literally the only game in town. Nothing bad ever happened betting the only game in town.

Yo. I get promotional emails from Etsy. I shop there a lot. The latest promos are gifts for fathers day. If your family sucks at gift giving. Just ask them to Google fathers day gifts on Etsy. A lot of the stuff is hand made, and during a quick browse just now I saw some worthwhile stuff that not only doesn't suck, but was actually pretty cool. Help them help you.

Bruins have been the strongest playoff team.

• 13-0 SU when they score 3+ goals (1-6 SU scoring fewer than 3 goals)
  • 13-1 SU when they score a goal in the 3P (1-5 SU not scoring in the 3P)

but was wishing for an o5 +110 or something. Instead I'm being offered a juiced 5½
I guess someone (someone smarter than me -500*) liked the under. Astros have also been getting cheaper, too. Gonna stay away from the ML tho.

Astros o5½ +115

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is the second-most expensive day to bet favorites so far this season. The average price to bet the fave today: -175

May 15th was the most-expensive day to bet faves. Average price to bet the favorite that day: -177

Another fun fact: Favorites went 13-1 SU +$1,185 that day :oldunsure:

Fading Stras after his team's day off when he himself is starting on more than 4 days rest: 16-11 SU (avg line +152). Nats still haven't won a game after a day off this season.

White Sox +235
White Sox o2½ -150
White Sox/Nats o8½ -105

Just a quick shop around shows Bet US offering o3½ +120 on the White Sox team total. I realize it's technically a prop, and prices are obviously gonna be different, but I have never seen an entire full-run discrepancy among different books like that on a team total.

Users who are viewing this thread