What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (8 Viewers)

Yankees 31-10 SU in division games with a 20-20-1 O/U
Home: 17-5 SU and 6-15-1 O/U
Away: 14-5 SU and O/U

Yankees starters have allowed 40 runs in 119 innings at home versus the division. Opponents averaged 3.14 rpg. Only the Twins have allowed fewer in that spot (2.8 orpg at home vs division).

Yankees -153

Last edited by a moderator:
http://prntscr.com/oeqeb6

This keeps happening.  I'm seriously considering going pro and doing this for a living.  Only downside is losing health insurance from work, but how much is a decent insurance plan on the marketplace for a single guy?  Don't we have an insurance salesman in this thread?  If so, please chime in.  Has anybody made the jump and tried to do this full time?
I own a life/health insurance agency.

What state?

Woah. Opposing teams lined less than -110 who average less than 5.05 rpg: 14-0 SU career versus Musgrove with 112 runs scored (8±4 rpg). The L4 games in that situation: 11,17,11,13 runs scored. SDQL

Cardinals -2½ +230

Daniel Ponce de Leon just cut his fingernails when he received word he was gonna start the game on Wednesday. He said he keeps them short for the bullpen, but wants them long for starts as he expects to throw around 100 pitches and the longer nails protect against blisters. Said he might've cut them too short.. just so u know

Houston has been #1 in the MLB winning G1 of the series. Money has slowly trickled in on them as the road fave tonight, pushing the line more and more. They've lost their L2 series openers, so maybe that trend of winning G1 is starting to turn.. It wouldn't surprise me for the "only game in town" tonight to take in money consistently throughout the day and then lose.

Chapman threw 27 pitches tonight. This season Yankees 17-5 O/U in game 2+ of the series when Chapman threw more than 11 pitches the previous game. sdql

Yamamoto, obtained as part of the Christian Yelich trade, holds Marlins franchise records for lowest ERA (1.24), lowest batting average against (.165) and fewest hits allowed through a pitcher’s first five starts.
His xFIP 4.76 so regression coming.. Pods in a bad spot switching coasts yet book still lines them as the favorite.. that's fishy. Also Padres' pen allowed 2.4 rpg on the road this season (27th MLB) and 18-2-1 O/U when the starter can't make it thru five full innings.. Logan is trending down in innings pitched with 7,6,4 innings pitched in his three MLB starts, and has allowed 10 runs in 18 career innings - so weird that he's the favorite with the Marlins' dude so hot thru his F5 career starts..

Padres/Marlins o8 -102

Gonzales has had good games against Oakland. M's got six lefties in their lineup and lefties bat .342 with OPS of .935 versus Mengden this season. First time Daniel has made consecutive starts versus an opponent before.. rolling the dice.

Mariners +160

Umpire O'Nora missed a call that led to B2B homers in the 5th. M's should have been in the dugout. Marco threw a fit in the dugout once they finally retired the side.. understandably so, as he just got royally screwed. To add insult to injury, O'Nora just left the game. He was knocked in the head by a bat 45 minutes ago; stayed in the game. Dude got concussed and was still out there calling balls and strikes. Trainers figured something was wrong after that blatant missed call, turns out they were right. OOF

Daniel Ponce de Leon just cut his fingernails when he received word he was gonna start the game on Wednesday. He said he keeps them short for the bullpen, but wants them long for starts as he expects to throw around 100 pitches and the longer nails protect against blisters. Said he might've cut them too short.. just so u know
Bucs +123 🏴‍☠️

British open - I bet these over the last few days so not sure what lines are still available

Kang -135 o Wu

Sterne -140 o Lipsky

Bello -115 o Garcia

Finau -125 o Pepperell

Fitz -145 o Pepperell

Grace +100 o Kisner

Hatton +105 o Simpson

Alphabet -105 o Harding

Bjerr +105 o Im

Poulter -155 o Mcdowell

Stenson -110/Fleetwood -125/Molinari +100/Fowler -110 o Xander

Wiesberger  +110 o Leishman

Wiesberger +160 o Casey

Fleetwood -120 o Scott

Fleetwood -135 o Molinari

are you done?
I'm not Finnish. I'm never betting on the Argos again either; lost all that Eskimo Money on them because I got them mixed up with the Alouettes. First glance I like the two home teams on Saturday. Eskimos had a lot of distance to cover between games:

the next two games will see the Eskimos travel as far as you can in one week in the CFL. They play the B.C. Lions in Vancouver on Thursday and then will face the Alouettes in Montreal nine days later
And I just don't like the feel of the Lions. With their new, high-dollar QB and a head coach whom I'm not sure knows what he's doing 100% of the time..

I'm not Finnish. I'm never betting on the Argos again either; lost all that Eskimo Money on them because I got them mixed up with the Alouettes. First glance I like the two home teams on Saturday. Eskimos had a lot of distance to cover between games:

And I just don't like the feel of the Lions. With their new, high-dollar QB and a head coach whom I'm not sure knows what he's doing 100% of the time..
6 pt tease, Stamps and Als.  Getting cute.  Hardly ever bites me to get cute. 

Well that's the thing. It seems like a good bet selling those points or just 2-teaming the moneylines. So I feel you on that. What gets to me is that the Redblacks were receiving so much credit against the spread in that last game. And then lost straight up. I know you guys tried to cover the spread with them live at a better number than what went off the board. I didn't see the game as it was the early game on Saturday and I was probably doing sex with some chick, so I don't know if it was Redblacks' lack of discipline again - or if the Alouettes are really "for real" this season. The Blue Bombers are really strong though. Like, impressively strong. And they really mistreated Redblacks in Ottowa two weeks ago.. that's the game I see as the weaker of the two in that teaser.. but it's just because nothing is ever too good to be true, or "too cute" as you just said.

Oops thought you'd said "Stamps and Redblacks" just then.. smart move not fading Ottowa in a teaser IMO
2 Team Teaser (ties push) T tp 6nfl 6½fb & 5bk

Pending7/18/19 9:00pm  Canadian Football  690 Calgary Stampeders -5½ * vs Toronto Argonauts 

Pending7/20/19 4:00pm  Canadian Football  694 Montreal Alouettes +11 * vs Edmonton Eskimos 

British open - I bet these over the last few days so not sure what lines are still available

Kang -135 o Wu

Sterne -140 o Lipsky

Bello -115 o Garcia

Finau -125 o Pepperell

Fitz -145 o Pepperell

Grace +100 o Kisner

Hatton +105 o Simpson

Alphabet -105 o Harding

Bjerr +105 o Im

Poulter -155 o Mcdowell

Stenson -110/Fleetwood -125/Molinari +100/Fowler -110 o Xander

Wiesberger  +110 o Leishman

Wiesberger +160 o Casey

Fleetwood -120 o Scott

Fleetwood -135 o Molinari
Keep me updated on how we’re doing

Subsequent Go Fund Me posting:

On the Phillies game Wednesday night my dad ran the field and used the tarp as a slip and slide. He was taken to jail for the night and will be fined 3000 dollars. I am his son I am in the airforce and I leave for Japan the 27th for 2 years . He did it to make this a memorable night for me. So please donate to help pay for the fine.
Already raised 25 bucks..

Nats over again tonite? That weather pattern blew through and knocked the temperature down 20 degrees in Baltimore yesterday. Added a lot of humidity to the air too, which knocked the ball down pretty good. Weather dude on Twitter 8 hours ago: "The Braves are back in town tonight vs. the Nationals at 7:20 PM. It's steamy outside tonight with a few isolated showers. If it does rain at Suntrust, it will be short-lived."

Someone somewhere put $100 on Duval somewhere at 100-1 And was feeling good when he started off -2 through 4 holes.......I’m just surprised it wasn’t me.

"I didn’t check it close enough,” Duval said. “I mark my balls with a yellow dot because everyone uses red and black. I don’t see red well.”

He played almost the entire hole with the incorrect ball before realizing what had happened. He had to return to the tee and play the hole over again. After playing his first two holes in 2 under, he was 12 over when he arrived at the eighth tee.

Braves gonna make it rain anyway. Stras about to last 3.1 innings at this pace. Dude. Booty woman left for San Antonio yesterday. I was about to call up Wiccan Chick last night but got distracted. Was going to make plans with Wicca for tonight, but didn't even call her. Then Booty send me a text just now - she got bored and is on her way back to Austin. Wasn't suppose to be back until Saturday!

Stras 2 for 2 with a three-run home run! :lol:

Nats 3-0 SU career when Stras homers.. :oldunsure:

They're checking to see if that's ever happened before; pitcher 2 hits in 2 at bats in the same inning with a home run we could be witnessing MLB history

Since last season favorites 16-3 SU and 12-7 ATS (avg line -7) versus the Argos. Scored 17+ 1H 13 times. Scored 32+ full game 12 times. Maybe the Stamps start quickly since their offense struggled last game and lost. Hopefully a big game from the wide outs as they had a lot of drops and fumbles last game; pretty much their downfall and cementing the loss when they were trailing by 7 points on their final drive last game.. maybe the 1H feels sharper than full game on what feels like an action junkie square prop bet on the home fave cheers bro get your ketchup potato chips ready

Stamps 1H o16½ -110

ETA if you like that Stamps team total, might as well just bet the full game over 52 because they're gonna get 38+ if that team total hits, then the Argos will probably get about 14. Argos probably outscore them in the 3Q if they're trailing big at the half.. then Stamps clean it up and mash in the 4Q.. that's my official predictions..

Users who are viewing this thread