What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (12 Viewers)

Most profitable underdogs L3 seasons:

1. Kyle Freeland 22-14 SU +$1,447 (avg line 137)
  2. Julio Teheran 26-19 SU +$1,345 (avg line 132)

Goo what ever happened to that field wager in NFL DROY last season. Whatever happened. How have you been man, have you still been hitting up Outback Steakhouse every week. I saw their sweet, new 'bloom there it is' commercial and thought about u.. we need to try to get that Gino Smith OROY money back this season too

I saw a stat that said A's 11-1 SU after a loss L12 sdql seems strong but kinda got no feel for either of those teams right now..

Athletics 13-10 SU in Chris Bassitt's starts L2 seasons (12-0 SU scoring 5+ runs).

It's the first time a team averaging 5+ runs has been an underdog against Odorizzi and the Twins. Teams have gone 9-3 SU in that spot (9-0 SU scoring 5+ runs).

Last edited by a moderator:
A's TT is o4½ -135, but 5 has been the number in both those situations and they haven't been trying to lose 2 straight games in a while. Gonna buy that ML instead..

Oakland +118

Marlins just hosted SD now they playing NL West away. Saw on ESPN crawl Ryu's home ERA is under 1. Watch Fish win like 8-0 :rolleyes:

damn just realized both teams played on the east coast yesterday

I didn't have the balls to bet the under at Good American Ballpark. Couldn't figure out why Cards were lined to score o/u 4.5. Thought it would've been 4 max, expected to see 3.5. Then the majority of bets was also on the under. Told myself it was too hot outside to bet the under. :rolleyes:

The Reds have been the second-most profitable team to fade on Sunday this season, and in Anthony DeSclafani's L7 Sunday starts since last June he has allowed 26 runs in 31.1 innings - with the over hitting all seven times with 12±2 combined runs per game. sdql

Cards/Reds o10 +100

in Anthony DeSclafani's L7 Sunday starts since last June he has allowed 26 runs in 31.1 innings - with the over hitting all seven times
It's supposed to be in the 90s tomorrow at GAB. In Anthony DeSclafani's L8 starts when it's been hotter than 85 degrees outside the over has gone 7-0-1 sdql

Should be a fun day

no power until maybe Tuesday (FIL bringing by a generator)

and my hot water tank is leaking and needs to be replaced 

and it’s hot as hell and I’m still sweating out booze from yesterday golf outing 

timezone backfire

Tuesday the Mets will be returning home, the second night back from a nine-game road trip culminating in a four-game series at AT&T. Meanwhile, this Padre road trip already started on the east coast six days ago, with an additional day off on Monday. Paddack scheduled to face deGrom. Paddack already shut out Mets and deGrom 4-0 at home in May.

built one last night that said Cubs have sucked at NL West parks - allowed too many runs. but not sure how I can just throw AT&T in there with Chavez, Chase, and Coors just based on that angle. it was like 4am. still lean giants tho

timezone backfire

Tuesday the Mets will be returning home, the second night back from a nine-game road trip culminating in a four-game series at AT&T. Meanwhile, this Padre road trip already started on the east coast six days ago, with an additional day off on Monday. Paddack scheduled to face deGrom. Paddack already shut out Mets and deGrom 4-0 at home in May.
Pods -141

• Opposing teams 7-0 SU L7 vs Jordan Lyles
  • Opposing teams 17-0 SU career vs Jordan Lyles in July
  • Bucs 2-8 SU since ASB and 0-8 SU when opponent scored more than 1 run
  • Cards 9-2 SU since ASB and 8-0 SU against starters with an ERA above 2.81
Lyles has started 5 games on 4 days rest this season with 20 runs allowed in 25.2 innings. Bucs went 1-4 SU in those starts.
On 4 days rest, when he pitched more than 4 innings in his previous start: 0-3 SU and 3-0 O/U with 11±0 opponent runs per game. sdql

Cardinals -104
Cardinals F5 -½ +125
Cardinals F5 o2½ +105

They're offering the same extended selection of props on that Yankee game again, except for those alternate totals.. Every one of those alternate lines on the over hit last night in that 26-run game that happened, the highest of which was paying out over 200-1. Wish I would've dropped like 5 bills on that #### last night (straight bets on whatever the max payout was)

Royals came out hot after the ASB and have won Brad Keller's L4 starts. Braves have lost 5 of L7. Couldn't blame you for buying KC as a "what the heck flex" play.

63% of the bets at SBR were on the F5 under at PNC. It was a flat 5 juiced to the over, with 5D the only shop offering 5½

Chain, doing anything with CFL?  I'm teasing teasing Moes and Stamps tomorrow.  Feel like the faves have big advantage in both games.

Chain, doing anything with CFL?  I'm teasing teasing Moes and Stamps tomorrow.  Feel like the faves have big advantage in both games.
Both those road teams have a long way to travel tomorrow. I still see Ottowa lurking after getting so much love at -9 two weeks ago. Value might actually be with them this week with how far the Stamps had to travel, plus how the Argos stepped up against them on defense last game. Someone finally slowed them down, and it was the Argos, whose coach had been telling them "teams look forward to playing them so they can pad their offensive stats," or something to that effect. So they accordingly stepped up and were able to kind of figure out the Stampeders last game, despite ultimately losing. Add the travel angle and I'm leaning Ottowa on that one. Also add the result of Redblacks' last game to the public perception angle as well.

As for the Argos.. God bless them. That ####s gonna be ugly af. But yeah bro, home teams in the CFL have a lot of the advantage, especially non-division. I'm not sure if teams lack familiarity with non-division teams in the CFL, but the travel angle is real. Which leads me into my third point with BC as that short home dog on Saturday. That looks dangerous and they are way overdue.

Blue Bombers v Tiger Cats looks lined perfectly based on public perception, but could turn out to be super sneaky with Hamilton coming off the bye week and Bombers perfect 5-0 SU and ATS so far.. Tiger Cats have been in Hamilton sleeping in their own beds for three whole weeks.

Both those road teams have a long way to travel tomorrow. I still see Ottowa lurking after getting so much love at -9 two weeks ago. Value might actually be with them this week with how far the Stamps had to travel, plus how the Argos stepped up against them on defense last game. Someone finally slowed them down, and it was the Argos, whose coach had been telling them "teams look forward to playing them so they can pad their offensive stats," or something to that effect. So they accordingly stepped up and were able to kind of figure out the Stampeders last game, despite ultimately losing. Add the travel angle and I'm leaning Ottowa on that one. Also add the result of Redblacks' last game to the public perception angle as well.

As for the Argos.. God bless them. That ####s gonna be ugly af. But yeah bro, home teams in the CFL have a lot of the advantage, especially non-division. I'm not sure if teams lack familiarity with non-division teams in the CFL, but the travel angle is real. Which leads me into my third point with BC as that short home dog on Saturday. That looks dangerous and they are way overdue.

Blue Bombers v Tiger Cats looks lined perfectly based on public perception, but could turn out to be super sneaky with Hamilton coming off the bye week and Bombers perfect 5-0 SU and ATS so far.. Tiger Cats have been in Hamilton sleeping in their own beds for three whole weeks.
Yeah I'm probably square on that Calgary side, but I am just trying to find edges to bet the better team in this league.

Also, I agree, I really like the Tiger_Cats this week.  Almost teased them up.  Might wish I had. 

Users who are viewing this thread