What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (17 Viewers)

I'm on Cal :bag:

Also on Oregon -10.5 bigly.  Stanford down to 7 healthy OL; 2 of them true freshmen.  I think this is the best Oregon defense we've seen in several years.  Stanford allowed 80% completion rates in back to back weeks to true freshmen QBs - Herbert will have a field day. 
Wasn't easy by any means but a cover is a cover. 

Cal vs Oregon Oct 5th will be a huge game. 

Live scotland

celtic o1.5

Celtic have scored 2 or more home goals in 9/9 competitive fixtures - every game this season

Celtic have scored an incredible 24 home goals in their last 7

Kilmarnock haven’t won at Celtic since 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Live. Netherlands 

psv ajax o 0.5 1H

PSV have had at least one first half goal in 100% of games this season. 

Ajax have had at least one first half goal in 100% of games this season. 

Ajax have averaged 4.8 goals per game this season.

Teaser: GB/ATL/CAR

Teaser from earlier in the week:JAX/MIN/GB/CLE

On Indy, Min, Car, Cle, Bal and Over, NYG/TB O, and GB as straight plays - all small for action - not really loving this card at all this week. Even DFS seemed pretty meh. 

Teaser wheel on ATl, Car and Min

And the Inhate $$ small parlay round robin on these 4

12:13 PM [461] BRONCOS (DEN) +7-110
[477] GIANTS (NYG) +5-110
[481] SAINTS (NO) +5-110
[488] BROWNS (CLE) +3½-110 (SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL (ESPN))

Veep +125

Succession +6600

When they See us -200

Bandersnatch +200

Danson +650

Brosnahan +900

Winkler +300

McKinnon +1000

Bateman +250

Clarke +600

Banks +600

Headey +325

Ali +425

Adams +550

On Indy, Min, Car, Cle, Bal and Over, NYG/TB O, and GB as straight plays - all small for action - not really loving this card at all this week. Even DFS seemed pretty meh. 
Shoulda bet so much more. 

Good day, could have been amazing regardless of CLE 2night 

Then again, had i gone big my plays woulda sucked

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoulda bet so much more. 

Good day, could have been amazing regardless of CLE 2night 

Then again, had i gone big my plays woulda sucked
Great job man.  Football has been very rough for me so far.  The "sharp" plays have often seemed dumb, and the obvious plays have turned out to be joe public crap for me.  Keep it up!

Also, as much as Gettleman rubs me the wrong way, it's gonna be fun for a week to hear more Giants' "We told you so!" flying in the face of all of us "experts" on sports (including me) who thought they were idiots for taking this kid.  He looks for reals.

If we talking opening lines I see two in college.

i think OD -3 is a gift at home vs ECU.  OD has hung tough vs some tough competition.  ECU has looked like dung the entire year.

Maybe it’s me but I think the wrong team is favored in the K-State game.  OKST is a good team but they lost to Texas and looked semi pedestrian vs Ore St and Tulsa.  K St just went on the road and beat a SEC team and beat the snot out of two lesser teams.

Users who are viewing this thread