What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (9 Viewers)

Keenum u25.5 comp at betonline probably one of the worst lines I've seen in this short NFL season

Looking forward to quoting this post tonight when he has 26 completions

Had Jameis, Kyle Allen, Agholor, Evans, and Keenan all over my DFS yesterday.  Unfortunately I also had Carson and Mark Andrews all over which led to mediocre cashes.  Decent profit for the day and then donked 40% of it away last night.  Decided I'll make up for it by losing the other 60% tonight!

Get down on both Texas ASAP at -3 or close.  Houston’s QB King (who is increadable) sitting out rest of year to use transfer portal.

I went back to look at Silva's matchup to see what I missed on Gabriel.... "In terms of one-game DFS-slate playability, I’d rank Bears as follows: Robinson > Trubisky > Montgomery > Cohen > Gabriel."

:mellow:

what a ##########.. Stupi####ing play that did you no good.  Not missing anything right?  they have then pinned deep and still need 2 scores if they dont convert... ####forbrains

I went back to look at Silva's matchup to see what I missed on Gabriel.... "In terms of one-game DFS-slate playability, I’d rank Bears as follows: Robinson > Trubisky > Montgomery > Cohen > Gabriel."

lots of talk about him being 94% player opportunities there etc

what a ##########.. Stupi####ing play that did you no good.  Not missing anything right?  they have then pinned deep and still need 2 scores if they dont convert... ####forbrains
I don't think you're missing anything, I would have run Montgomery, he's shown how difficult he is to tackle.  Even if he doesn't get it you trot out a strong defense and make them.go.the length of the field......twice.

Had a bears D captain lineup and a Gabriel captain lineup but in both failed to put both of them in 1 lineup because I'm terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread