What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (5 Viewers)

yo I wonder if they got the lawn fixed at El Estadio Azteca yet

Renato Luis Laurentti, who is responsible for the upgrades, said this week that the field was fertilized and irrigated with orange juice, vitamins, carbohydrates and proteins. Images published by the company on social media showed the grass apparently in perfect shape. Monday will mark the fourth regular-season NFL game played at Azteca

Just reading about it, I guess it was some sort of disaster due to field conditions. Affected a lot of people so it's a big deal this year because it's such an important market to reach!! :rolleyes: Yo looking at neutral site dogs, it doesn't look high-scoring. Especially at this type of venue, and especially early. Also - random trivia - Philip has gone against Andy more than any other coach. He thrown 474 passes versus Andy-Reid-coached defense. Looking at neutral-site dogs I think 20 looks like the limit, with a max of 10 1H and probably exactly 3 points 1Q. When Philip gets 20 or fewer versus Andy the full-game total goes under. Unless he go 27+ and the game goes over the total. Neutral-site dogs have had pretty uniform results though, so that's where I get the under lean. ¡Adicto a la acción!

Chargers u20 +194
Chargers 1Q u3 +104
Chargers 1H u10½ -120

I bet O52.5 so I’m expecting a 10-6 first half and a furious 2H scoring barrage where the game ends with a total of 52 on a missed FG or 2 PT Conversion 

facook said:
NINERS!  :lmao:  
So i had the cards +10 so got a push. Knew it was a late td, but it happens and it was a push so i wasnt too annoyed. Just listened to them talk about while out for a run and now i am slightly more annoyed. Guys on radio made it sound like clear cut down before td. 

Last edited by a moderator:
yo remember, no matter what happens, whenever you go to bed 2nite there's gonna be two MAC games tomorrow. football games. and literally 100 NCAA men's basketball teams playing tomorrow too so that'll be pretty fun also. well thanks I guess I'll talk to you later y'all have a good night don't bet too much. also 26 hockey teams play tomorrow too (last but not least!) cheers bro

So i had the cards +10 so got a push. Knew it was a late td, but it happens and it was a push so i wasnt too annoyed. Just listened to them talk about while out for a run and now i am slightly more annoyed. Guys on radio made it sound like clear cut down before td. 
I had SF -9.5 so it was nice for me (also as SF def/st owner in fantasy).  I don't know if the ball was clearly down before the td (I haven't seen a replay), but I will tell you I was shocked the refs just left the field and didn't review the play, since every score is reviewed and all.  And I would not be surprised at all if it SHOULD have been called dead.

yo remember, no matter what happens, whenever you go to bed 2nite there's gonna be two MAC games tomorrow. football games. and literally 100 NCAA men's basketball teams playing tomorrow too so that'll be pretty fun also. well thanks I guess I'll talk to you later y'all have a good night don't bet too much. also 26 hockey teams play tomorrow too (last but not least!) cheers bro
Tor/VGK goal in 1st 10 min/over .5 goals 1st 10 min depending how your site words it.  Has hit in every Vegas home game this year. 

Celtics just had their winning streak snapped. I think they'll score a ####load in the 1Q (and win the 1Q) but end up losing the game.

"Chris Creighton" and "Shaq Vann" are the keywords for the Google search. NIU is 11-0 L11 versus Eastern Michigan. You'll read about the eleven-game streak, but NIU was laying an average of 16 points in those games combined. Creighton is 0-5 against NIU since he took over in the middle of that losing streak, but the last three years in a row were decided in overtime by margins of 7,3,3. Since 2016 Coach Creighton 15-9 SU and 16-7-1 ATS against teams allowing more than 157 rushing yards per game, and even better when the opponent averages less than 30 ppg on offense. During that same time, Eastern Michigan 15-5 SU and 15-4-1 ATS when Shaq rush for more than 33 yards (5-3 SU and 7-0-1 ATS as the dog). The team total is 24½ but I passed because if they cash that, money gonna cash too.

Eastern Michigan +185
Eastern Michigan +7 -150
Eastern Michigan +3½ +110
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJvqbxIWkAErzgH.jpg

It's also NIU coach Thomas Hammock's shortest turnaround of his season (head-coaching career) after playing on the road last Wednesday in Toledo cheers bro.

Season-ending injuries and the suspension of junior linebacker Jordan Cole have forced NIU to start walk-ons Vinnie Labus and Nick Rattin at the linebacker position. The injuries have been a problem, as this unit has allowed each of its last two opponents to exceed 200 rushing yards.

"Chris Creighton" and "Shaq Vann" are the keywords for the Google search. NIU is 11-0 L11 versus Eastern Michigan. You'll read about the eleven-game streak, but NIU was laying an average of 16 points in those games combined. Creighton is 0-5 against NIU since he took over in the middle of that losing streak, but the last three years in a row were decided in overtime by margins of 7,3,3. Since 2016 Coach Creighton 15-9 SU and 16-7-1 ATS against teams allowing more than 157 rushing yards per game, and even better when the opponent averages less than 30 ppg on offense. During that same time, Eastern Michigan 15-5 SU and 15-4-1 ATS when Shaq rush for more than 33 yards (5-3 SU and 7-0-1 ATS as the dog). The team total is 24½ but I passed because if they cash that, money gonna cash too.

Eastern Michigan +185
Eastern Michigan +7 -150
Eastern Michigan +3½ +110
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJvqbxIWkAErzgH.jpg
Giddyup. 

Looking to play Toledo tonight as motivation angle. They can still win their division and play in the MAC CG Game. Buffalo can’t win their division however they can clinch Bowl eligibility  with a win in one of their last two games. 

LOSER.   So surprised.  Not really.  Self-hate. Whatever I post loses.   Son of a
Yo they stole your angle and broadcast it on "Daily Wager" literally minutes before the MAC game started on ESPN2 last night. It's not your fault. It's the Ocho. You know how sharp they are. I had it queued up, too, then they started talking about it. They even mentioned how juiced it was, yet that the "numbers supported it," whatever that means. Their angle was that the crowd is so packed and gets so amped that the teams want to get the monkey off their back of being the first team to score. Dude like Ari Gold said in S5E1 of Entourage, just treat it like a bad piece of #####, forget you smelled it and move on. It was a trip literally having it queued up and hearing them start talking about it in my living room though. Shortly after that they also picked Eastern Michigan to cover the stale 3.5 number but I was already invested on that one..

Yo they stole your angle and broadcast it on "Daily Wager" literally minutes before the MAC game started on ESPN2 last night. It's not your fault. It's the Ocho. You know how sharp they are. I had it queued up, too, then they started talking about it. They even mentioned how juiced it was, yet that the "numbers supported it," whatever that means. Their angle was that the crowd is so packed and gets so amped that the teams want to get the monkey off their back of being the first team to score. Dude like Ari Gold said in S5E1 of Entourage, just treat it like a bad piece of #####, forget you smelled it and move on. It was a trip literally having it queued up and hearing them start talking about it in my living room though. Shortly after that they also picked Eastern Michigan to cover the stale 3.5 number but I was already invested on that one..
I was on EMU too, glad they didn't mush us.

Sometimes I listen to The Las Vegas Sportsline radio show at 2 PST in the background while I'm in my office working.  It's tout radio but I kind of enjoy crusty old Dave Cokin.  Anyway, yesterday I had dialed up a Tampa Bay NHL winner in the morning.  Then at the end of LVS show I hear Marco Deangelo say he loves TB.   Then Dave Cokin says he loves it too.  Then Wes Reynolds makes it a threesome!  Dave Cokin said, "Let's make that our 'Play of the Day!'"  LOSER.

Raptors/Magic line is fishy as fuh. Sagarin says it should be 8! His "recent" system says at least 4. And his new system makes it double digits. Fishy A F

Magic +3 -102

I went to the Wicca store today. First timer, looking for a gift for my massage therapist. Of course there was a hot chick working there. She helped me pick out a bag of herbs for burning spells or something. Went to the gym, worked out, got a massage, went grocery shopping. Now I'm gonna bet some NBA and, later on, cook dinner for booty woman before she does that thing to me that I like. :yes: Probably going to sleep late, too.

I haven't even looked at the line, but Brissett and Reich both have had career success against the Texans. I'm gonna guess it's a 6.5-point spread. Gonna go check now.

Nuggets on 2 days' rest 22-6 SU L3 seasons in that situation (1st NBA). Also 19-9 to the under in that spot (1st NBA). Rockets hot though 8-0 SU L8, but 9-0 to the under this season when their number is lined greater than -7 on the spread.

Under 221½ -105

Why do you like Indy bro
I think the Houston defense is a joke.  Aside from holding the Jags to 3 points two weeks ago, they have given up a ton of points....41 to Baltimore, 24 to Oakland, 30 to Indy, 24 to KC, 32 to Atlanta, etc.  I think the loss of Watt is pretty massive for them.  The Colts are banged up on offense (Hilton, Mack, maybe Ebron, etc.) but I think they showed last week that other guys can "step up"  :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Dude, did you see the types of hits the Texans were taking last week? They were getting SMASHED every snap, it was rough. No way they're healed-up after that on short rest.

It's a bunch of BIG mofos smashing into each other in Baltimore. They gonna need ice baths and whirl pools.
Yo as long as I got Frank Reich coaching up Brissett and D Leonard I'm IN there. The TY Hilton/Pierre Desir news; just two cherries on top, for real.

Colts +170
Colts +6½ -150
Texans u20 +312

Dude, did you see the types of hits the Texans were taking last week? They were getting SMASHED every snap, it was rough. No way they're healed-up after that on short rest.

Yo as long as I got Frank Reich coaching up Brissett and D Leonard I'm IN there. The TY Hilton/Pierre Desir news; just two cherries on top, for real.

Colts +170
Colts +6½ -150
Texans u20 +312
I like the square Colts +10.5/Over 39.5 7 point teaser.

Users who are viewing this thread