What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (2 Viewers)

lumpy19 said:
He's going over all of them...... BECAUSE ALL THE COLTS DO IS HANDOFF
dunno why wilkens is active.  Got bad info from vsin guy who said he talked to colts beat writer who said he would get majority (wilkens)  Then schefty tweet came out, liked the value at the high number but no clue he would play 100%.

Hope the colts and their boring ### loser offense loses

Terrible

Wagering non-conference college basketball, CUSA vs A10 live from Montego Bay, Jamaica give a whole new meaning to Bet Jamaica, amirite (sponsored by FedEx VIP Overnight envelope service).

Guys with Bet Labs, do you know if the Big South has ever lost a spread bet against Missouri Valley Conference opponent? (Radford vs Bradley)

I'm going with Radford and LSU

didn't get in on time on Rad <_< just got LSU +2

oh well maybe a better line at halftime on Rad that would be RAD

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyoming home field advantage is just too good, I don't care who QB is. Probably either going to bet COST's team total under or sell some points for a +600 with Wyoming laying DD to start a two-team pleaser. L5 seasons Colorado State Rams 1-14 against teams that allow less than 127 rush ypg and 0-10 when the teams also allow less than 22 ppg on defense. It's about HFA and defense tonight brother. Or probably just lay the 5. I don't like laying points but laying 5 is just silly enough for me to pull the trigger. What a number :lol:

Wyoming home field advantage is just too good, I don't care who QB is. Probably either going to bet COST's team total under or sell some points for a +600 with Wyoming laying DD to start a two-team pleaser. L5 seasons Colorado State Rams 1-14 against teams that allow less than 127 rush ypg and 0-10 when the teams also allow less than 22 ppg on defense. It's about HFA and defense tonight brother. Or probably just lay the 5. I don't like laying points but laying 5 is just silly enough for me to pull the trigger. What a number :lol:
Close to pulling the trigger here but seems like the sharps like colorado state. Obviously sharps dont always win...just giving me pause

Close to pulling the trigger here but seems like the sharps like colorado state. Obviously sharps dont always win...just giving me pause
I don't think they do. I think it's just moving like that because of the Vander Waal dude, the perception that he really sucks, and the Wyoming 2-game losing streak. Only game in town, book gives a little pump fake on the spread, psyches you out like that. I'm not afraid.

I'm just ready to see a beat down right now after that LSU push. Had a chance to buy Utah State +9.5 and/or +450 when they were losing by 19, just trying to find a word that adequately describes LSU basketball right now. Can't think of one repulsive enough. Wow, Wyoming down to 4½ ..? It's going to be like 35-17 when it's over in Laramie.

Colorado State 1H u10½ -110
Colorado State Under 23 -115

They had it 21½ all day long, going to buy it for the hell of it now that it's 23; feels like a good key number. Just something to root for.

David Shaw never been this deep into a season with only 4 wins.
Same situation Wyoming was in last night; might be undervalued after two consecutive road losses, but holding HFA in their back pocket. On Cal, they lined to score 20½ .. Since last season Cal 12-11 SU:  2-10 scoring less than 20 and 10-1 scoring 20-plus so that total seems right on point with the money line.

so i'm in this challenge pool, and for the life of me can't figure out another 2 picks i need to make. i have to pick 5 teams against the spread per week, currently 3rd out of 70+ people. Grabbed Sea, Miami and Buff so far.  anybody got particular leans for 2 other games tomorrow......

so i'm in this challenge pool, and for the life of me can't figure out another 2 picks i need to make. i have to pick 5 teams against the spread per week, currently 3rd out of 70+ people. Grabbed Sea, Miami and Buff so far.  anybody got particular leans for 2 other games tomorrow......
like Ravens -3.5 on Monday.   Rams are in disarray.   

Staying with the the HFA theme I got going so far with Wyoming and Stanford .. Anybody like Missouri tonight?
Yikes. Look like I'm going with the under instead. Going back L5 seasons, games with a total less than 57: Opposing teams 18-5 SU and 17-6 ATS (avg line -2) with 18-4-1 to the under vs Missouri. Missouri offense averaged 14±10 points per game.

Missouri u24½ -110

Worst Saturday of betting I can remember.  Pretty crappy way to head down the home stretch of the season.   :cry:

Yo, what's up with all these college athletes named Skylar right now? There's a K-State QB and LSU's point guard yesterday, too. What occurred twenty years ago to prompt pregnant women to do that? And by the way - that's a girl's name, right?

OMG! It's gonna be SO CUTE we can call him Sky for short! :unsure: Yo Sky. What up bro. Thanks, mom! Yo, also - seeing all these chubby linemen play football right now - it's making me hungry for Thanksgiving amirite. I bet you those dudes grub hardcore.

Thinking about Utah State because their head coach Gary Andersen 19-7 ATS as a underdog since he took that job. What else is going on I'm so bored right now.

Yo, Andersen 18-2 ATS as the underdog in that spot right there when Utah State offense score more than 7 points..
How surprised are you I bet Boise -7 early in the week and got tons of (meaningless) "closing line value"?

Well, looking closer it looks like conference games might be more of a 50/50 proposition if that makes you feel better and I said that to be nice. Bro, what did Cokin say about your Beavers today? (lol beavers)

How surprised are you I bet Boise -7 early in the week and got tons of (meaningless) "closing line value"?

Thinking about Utah State because their head coach Gary Andersen 19-7 ATS as a underdog since he took that job. What else is going on I'm so bored right now.

Yo, Andersen 18-2 ATS as the underdog in that spot right there when Utah State offense score more than 7 points..
Boise 15-1 ats last 16 against Utah St.  Utah State is DUE.

Well, looking closer it looks like conference games might be more of a 50/50 proposition if that makes you feel better and I said that to be nice. Bro, what did Cokin say about your Beavers today? (lol beavers)
Yeah, I'm gonna lose.

Nada on the Beavs.  I took the over (20-10 final guaranteed).

Dave loved Syracuse though.  Ahem.

Also I'm a Duck guy.  The Beaver is juju against a Civil War disaster, providing Mario et al can get by Herm tonight.

Yo, what's up with all these college athletes named Skylar right now? There's a K-State QB and LSU's point guard yesterday, too. What occurred twenty years ago to prompt pregnant women to do that? And by the way - that's a girl's name, right?
Top 3 hottest upperclassman girl in high school was Sky.  She made me all nervous and such.

providing Mario et al can get by Herm tonight
Damn, that's the points I should've taken. Yo, what about the over in the Boise tilt? You buy any totals on that game? I wonder how cold it's gonna be though. The cold killed the point scoring in Laramie last night.

Users who are viewing this thread