Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

Yo, Andersen 18-2 ATS as the underdog in that spot right there when Utah State offense score more than 7 points..

4 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Thinking about Utah State because their head coach Gary Andersen 19-7 ATS as a underdog since he took that job. What else is going on I'm so bored right now.

2 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Yo, Andersen 18-2 ATS as the underdog in that spot right there when Utah State offense score more than 7 points..

How surprised are you I bet Boise -7 early in the week and got tons of (meaningless) "closing line value"?

• Like 1

Well, looking closer it looks like conference games might be more of a 50/50 proposition if that makes you feel better and I said that to be nice. Bro, what did Cokin say about your Beavers today? (lol beavers)

1 minute ago, facook said:

How surprised are you I bet Boise -7 early in the week and got tons of (meaningless) "closing line value"?

6 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Thinking about Utah State because their head coach Gary Andersen 19-7 ATS as a underdog since he took that job. What else is going on I'm so bored right now.

5 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Boise 15-1 ats last 16 against Utah St.  Utah State is DUE.

1 minute ago, ChainsawU said:

Well, looking closer it looks like conference games might be more of a 50/50 proposition if that makes you feel better and I said that to be nice. Bro, what did Cokin say about your Beavers today? (lol beavers)

Yeah, I'm gonna lose.

Nada on the Beavs.  I took the over (20-10 final guaranteed).

Dave loved Syracuse though.  Ahem.

Also I'm a Duck guy.  The Beaver is juju against a Civil War disaster, providing Mario et al can get by Herm tonight.

19 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Yo, what's up with all these college athletes named Skylar right now? There's a K-State QB and LSU's point guard yesterday, too. What occurred twenty years ago to prompt pregnant women to do that? And by the way - that's a girl's name, right?

Top 3 hottest upperclassman girl in high school was Sky.  She made me all nervous and such.

• Laughing 1

providing Mario et al can get by Herm tonight

Damn, that's the points I should've taken. Yo, what about the over in the Boise tilt? You buy any totals on that game? I wonder how cold it's gonna be though. The cold killed the point scoring in Laramie last night.

Oregon is gonna score another touchdown and I'm buying whatever Herm is catching after that. If it gets to 14-7 right here..

4 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Damn, that's the points I should've taken. Yo, what about the over in the Boise tilt? You buy any totals on that game? I wonder how cold it's gonna be though. The cold killed the point scoring in Laramie last night.

Oregon is gonna score another touchdown and I'm buying whatever Herm is catching after that. If it gets to 14-7 right here..

Nada on total in Boise.

But yeah I took 14' on ASU early in the week.  More emotional hedge and hoping for win-win than anything.  Also feel like Ducks have struggled in AZ last few years.

I went Texas Tech 2nd Half Over 14 +135 because I can't find the last time they scored less than 17 at home.

• Love 1

On 11/16/2019 at 12:39 AM, ChainsawU said:

During the L5 seasons, Utah State Aggies have gone 24-12-1 to the over against teams who possess the ball less than 32 minutes per game on average and 13-2-1 at home.

This didn't work with Wyoming because Vander Waal sucks. But that home angle is on again tonight. Still a couple hours until kickoff. Gonna check the weather and think about it some more. Those Utah State/Boise games facook was talking about - I think a majority of them also went over the total, in addition to Boise covering basically all of them..

Looks like once the Boise backup QBs started warming up it dropped the like a brick.

@BJRains 28m28 minutes ago It sure looks like Hank Bachmeier might play at some point. He's out there making all the throws so far during warmups so far. Quite the development.

@KTVBSportsGuy 37m37 minutes ago Hank Bachmeier is at least throwing this week. Same goes from Chase Cord. Neither of them warmed up at all a week ago.

@ScottyGZone 57s58 seconds ago Boise State's Hank Bachmeier was heavily involved in pregame warmups for Boise State as well...could be available if needed for the Broncos.

19 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Looks like once the Boise backup QBs started warming up it dropped the like a brick.

Other big things are UST QB Love and BSU DL Weaver.  If Weaver is out, going to be hard for BSU to stop anyone

Edited by Getzlaf15

3 hours ago, facook said:

I'm a Duck guy.

I read this earlier this week. It had me SO primed up I was ready to drop bombs - and you know how much I love dogs. Dude I was trying to cap so much other isht I totally forgot to get a piece of anything. I had nothing! Once you mentioned it and I realized it'd already kicked off, I was gonna buy all of it - SU, ATS, everything - when the Ducks were about to go up 14-7 before they got stuffed (so to speak). Ended up with no action on nada. That Civil War tho..

No team in the 12-school era has gone undefeated in conference play. Is this Oregon team good enough to reach a threshold that Oregon ’12, Oregon ’14, Stanford ’15 and Washington ’16 couldn’t attain? We’re skeptical. And if the Ducks aren’t good enough to go undefeated, their loss must come this week or next. And it’s not coming in the Civil War. That line of reasoning — if you could even call it reasoning — likely won’t satisfy Hotline readers. Which is fine. It will all be clear by 8 p.m. Saturday.

Edited by ChainsawU

Teams with a losing record, basically .500 or worse teams, had historically kicked the #### out of Tennessee Martin. Kinda had a feeling Kentucky would cover the over themselves

they just covered the 1H over in Logan with a little over 1 minute left in the 1Q..

On 10/13/2019 at 11:33 PM, ChainsawU said:

My best friend is a really dedicated Cowboy fan, and I used to be right there with him with my Super Bowl XXVII team photo on my wall (still to this day). So I had to endure a couple of his frustration-filled texts thrown my way today. But I knew better than to back them.

My dude already hanging his head looking at tomorrow. Belichick does not host the NFC East that often. Yo @The Ref which section are you seated in on Sunday? How do you feel about hosting the Cowboys bro

NFC East 15-15-1 career ATS vs Belichick (avg line +5), and 15-2-1 ATS when they scored more than 14 points against his defense :cool: .. include all his Pats games and a couple Browns games from way back. This will be the 4th NFC East team Belichick and them have faced this season! He 3-0 SU and ATS so far.. *ahem* he due *ahem*

• Thanks 1

The Patriots' defense has faced three NFC East teams so far this season. Total points allowed in the 2H of those three games: 0

Jets 13-7 O/U in Darnold's 20 career games and 12-1 O/U when they scored at least 7 points in the 1H.

All those east coast games need to be checked for wind/rain before buying anything though..

7 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

My dude already hanging his head looking at tomorrow. Belichick does not host the NFC East that often. Yo @The Ref which section are you seated in on Sunday? How do you feel about hosting the Cowboys bro

I’m headed out or a Cruise ship this morning for  Thanksgiving.  I’m very thankful for everyone who has participated in the FFA WT over the years.  We are a neat little community to our own.

only one way to play the patriots this year so far, under 44.5.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, swirvenirvin said:

took as few that made sense at 110 or higher

I'm heavy on Golloday overs, lines don't make sense

4 minutes ago, LOCO said:

Eagles win. 

Fly eagles fly. 

as long as wentz under 250 and goedert over 36 and ertz over 65 they can win lose or #### themselves

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

Jets 13-7 O/U in Darnold's 20 career games and 12-1 O/U when they scored at least 7 points in the 1H.

10 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

All those east coast games need to be checked for wind/rain before buying anything though..

I got this game queued up on Sunday Ticket, they went live but gave me no weather report from Bryant Gumbel's brother :bs: I need a wind report!!

Jets +3½ -112
Jets o20½ -105
Raiders/Jets o44 -109

2 Team Teaser (ties push) +600

1. Raiders/Jets Over 50
  2. OPEN

3 hours ago, swirvenirvin said:

as long as wentz under 250 and goedert over 36 and ertz over 65 they can win lose or #### themselves

Need more goedert

4 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

I'm heavy on Golloday overs, lines don't make sense

Congrats to golloday under bettors

23 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

Need more goedert

Goedart more receptions than yards +9000

48 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Goedart more receptions than yards +9000

Sterling Shepard had 5 catches for 15 yards today!  :lmao: 

On 11/12/2019 at 1:00 PM, ChainsawU said:

P12 21-10 O/U career vs Long Beach

This is on again tonight

On 11/22/2019 at 8:22 PM, ChainsawU said:

Take a look at the over in Tennessee with Vrabel and them coming off the bye.

Jaguars/Titans o41 -120

Thanks Genius!!

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, facook said:

:hifive: I joined you but just went with the money line at -170 right before kickoff and then -160 a couple more times in-game :excited: probably bet way more than I should have

• Thanks 1

:hifive: I joined you but just went with the money line at -170 right before kickoff and then -160 a couple more times in-game :excited: probably bet way more than I should have

Totally redeemed myself late afternoon and evening to turn yesterday into only a small loser and today has rocked, partly due to our Titans over.  Bet that every which way but loose - straight/parlays/teasers...all hitting.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, The Ref said:

I’m headed out or a Cruise ship this morning for  Thanksgiving.  I’m very thankful for everyone who has participated in the FFA WT over the years.  We are a neat little community to our own.

only one way to play the patriots this year so far, under 44.5.

This under never felt in jeopardy.  Enjoy the boat!

4 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

Need more goedert

Lost Wentz by 3 and goedert by 3.  Driskell by 1, think he had 15 yards to go with 9 minutes left.

That 3 yard screen loss by goedert hurt :(

About how this yr has gone.   Good Situational stuff can't even hit

Yo, look at the 49ers schedule. They played Thursday night on Halloween in Phoenix, flew home, and have been sleeping in their own beds ever since - for over three weeks.

13 minutes ago, LOCO said:

49ers -3

Agreed.  My gut was GB +3.5 but I stayed away and have Costanzaed my way to a nice day.  Played SF -3 last night as well.  Chain can tell you GB woulda been an emotional hedge for me.  But Kittle is nutting up and playing through a ****broken**** ankle.  Let's EFFING go!