What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (5 Viewers)

Sean McDermott career 15-9-1ATS against teams that average more than 100 rushing ypg (10-1-1 ATS away against an average line of 6.7).

Bills +6.7 +100

Sean Payton 18-4-1 (Under) on the road, November/December in his career in division.

Saints -1/U54 tease.  Chasing some money I lost on the Dallas game.

My 2 girls forced me to drive them to the outlet shops and then to another shopping complex.  THEEEEE worst
Yo, that was nice of you man. But right.. I feel you. The parking lot was an OCEAN of cars and people, but when we ducked into a new, fun restaurant called Mad Greens to eat lunch, there were hardly any people in there. It was the only part of the trip that was actually kind of a relief! And the cute hippie chick who picked out/made my salad for me even said they had not been that busy. I therefore deduced that the bargain-seeking masses must not be freshly-made salad fans! Write that in your strategy guide for next time!

My best friend is a really dedicated Cowboy fan
My best friend coming thru tomorrow & staying until Sunday. This will be the first time both he and I have had girlfriends at the same time - and I've known him since I was 5 years old. He doesn't know how to wager on sports, and it feels like every time I'm betting games around him the bets always lose! He thinks I suck at betting! :lol:

Raptors 2nd Half -3½ -123

That give them +3.5 full game. Raps 26-6 L32 vs Magic, best win% than any other team they played

Cyclones are about to lose by DD for real. Seton is playing their asses off. I got ISU 3.5 too. No freakin' way they hang in there. No way

Bovada had an outage this weekend and gave my account $25.  Check your account, you may have gotten it, too...I think the bonus expires if you don't redeem.

Users who are viewing this thread