Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, swirvenirvin said:

wtf vera killed him

Got it back with Ige, no idea how he got that decision

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

Got it back with Ige, no idea how he got that decision

I lost 3.5k 5.2k on Barbozo and I'm still trying to figure out how.

Edited by TheGooRoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TheGooRoo said:

I lost 3.5k 5.2k on Barbozo and I'm still trying to figure out how.

Yeah I had barbozo....no idea what happened, so odd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lumpy19 said:

Yeah I had barbozo....no idea what happened, so odd

I've taken 3-4 bad beats via judges this week, this being the worst.  Garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel terrible for Harris.  Overeem all class there in victory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I had Ige and actually thought he did enough to earn the decision. Clearly I’m in the minority.
 

I did think I had the Overkill fight won, though, but didn’t. Main Event got me slightly positive on the night, though.

Edited by McBokonon
Right sentiment, wrong name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, TheGooRoo said:

I've taken 3-4 bad beats via judges this week, this being the worst.  Garbage.

We literally had a 30-27, 27-30, 29-28 split decision this week.

i have NEVER seen that before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

I just took every favorite, should work out great.  Really close to clearing rollover at a new book and I've run up a balance(thanks KBO), looking for action and to finish off that rollover to get a withdrawal this week.

8-3, not too shabby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, The Ref said:

We literally had a 30-27, 27-30, 29-28 split decision this week.

i have NEVER seen that before.

Ahhhh yes, the Waterson/Esparza fight.  I've never seen scoring like that either.  I had it 29-28 Waterson, the only score that none of the judges had lol.  Any score that wasn't 29-28 either way was garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Churchill opening day saw 3x the handle they did last year on same. 

pools are gonna continue to be this large - time to mine. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

8-3, not too shabby

interesting I was ended up +1.2 units.. Had 1 under that hit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Byron over Kenseth is my largest NASCAR wager ever, what could go wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kurt b o kenseth -165

Byron o kenseth -140

Blaney o JJ -115

Truex o Bowman -130

What you got @regularguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got nothing. :bag:

I'd sworn off Nascar for a bit after the first few races of the season, and I was just burnt out between work and gambling.  Well, the universe sure took care of that for me, lol.  I'll probably jump back in for the midweek race after we have some data from today's race.  Good luck!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, otb_lifer said:

Churchill Pick 5

1,8,11,12/2,5,7/1/11,12/6,7

$1 = $48

 

One down - I had the 11

CD 4 11, 12 Ex Bx

SA 4 4,10 Ex Bx

GG 6 3,5 Ex Bx

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Ref said:

One down - I had the 11

CD 4 11, 12 Ex Bx

SA 4 4,10 Ex Bx

GG 6 3,5 Ex Bx

 

 

 

yeah, chalk booted it in ... thought a longer shot finished in second, but it was the #6, who i left off last minute 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

My no faith guaranteed to go 5/6 rainbow 6 ticket GP

6 2,4,10

7 5

8 1,5,7,8

9 1,3,5,6

10 5,9,12

11 3,6

$57.60

Edited by The Ref

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, The Ref said:

My no faith rainbow 6 ticket GP

6 2,4,10

7 5

8 1,5,7,8

9 1,3,5,6

10 5,9,12

11 3,6

man, Sniper Shot is a ballsy single there ... i am hot on the #6 in that one - that #4 gonna be tough, as well 

gl ✌

Edited by otb_lifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

that #3 who just took the 2nd at Gulfstream had been smacked by double digit lengths 3 outta 4 starts - YUUUUUUGE ### animal - looked like Andy Reid at the PPK back in the early 70s

Edited by otb_lifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

What are we doing for golf?

I took the faves when it was "to win match" but now it is "to win money" and I'm not sure I'd still play it.  I am pretty tempted to take DJ as long drive on all 3 holes posted.  The only thing stopping me is he might not care and just go through the motions.  I'm pretty sure Rory won't do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, otb_lifer said:

Churchill Pick 5

1,8,11,12/2,5,7/1/11,12/6,7

$1 = $48

 

####### 60-1 shot inserts rocket up ###, suicidal splits, hangs on for second ... but my picks = game over. 

wtf did they feed that beast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m going with - focused ice cold chalk tropical 3

7/10/1

.... but I went back and added a smidge 7/6,8,10/1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, otb_lifer said:

Churchill opening day saw 3x the handle they did last year on same. 

pools are gonna continue to be this large - time to mine. 

I got obliterated yesterday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

I got obliterated yesterday. 

:deadhorse:

function ain't following form ... yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

50-1 that we see an Ace today.  Worth a $5 spot.

Where?  I see 15-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Churchill's racing secretary sure carded some rabbits, eh? 🐇 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screw it 2 bucks on borgo at gulfstream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, swirvenirvin said:

busch in back now?

Really shouldn't make a big difference, should be able to make it back into the top 10 by the end of stage 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Ref said:

I’m going with - focused ice cold chalk tropical 3

7/10/1

.... but I went back and added a smidge 7/6,8,10/1

Got one

 

probably play 2-1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, otb_lifer said:

man, Sniper Shot is a ballsy single there ... i am hot on the #6 in that one - that #4 gonna be tough, as well 

gl ✌

Had all 3 there - just needed the race to be 3 yards shorter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Ref said:

Had all 3 there - just needed the race to be 3 yards shorter

4 across, no?

tough one, man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, otb_lifer said:

4 across, no?

tough one, man 

Yup. Oh well.... probably lose the next race anyway because that was my single....... 

 

oh it won?  Super

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Ref said:

Yup. Oh well.... probably lose the next race anyway because that was my single....... 

 

oh it won?  Super

:wall:

neat sport, amirite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

Kurt b o kenseth -165

Byron o kenseth -140

Blaney o JJ -115

Truex o Bowman -130

What you got @regularguy

Nailed it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flavien Plat has won 6 races at SA today and is riding the favorite in the 10th.  I have 4/5 in the pick 6.  $100 wp 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, facook said:

I took the faves when it was "to win match" but now it is "to win money" and I'm not sure I'd still play it.  I am pretty tempted to take DJ as long drive on all 3 holes posted.  The only thing stopping me is he might not care and just go through the motions.  I'm pretty sure Rory won't do that.

He didn't go through the motions, but he did stink.  Thank goodness Rory rose to the occassion.

Really fun match.  Much respect to a 21 year old Wolf coming through when his OkSt alum teammate said "Show me something" on the sudden death hole.  Wolf did.  'Nads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, facook said:

He didn't go through the motions, but he did stink.  Thank goodness Rory rose to the occassion.

Really fun match.  Much respect to a 21 year old Wolf coming through when his OkSt alum teammate said "Show me something" on the sudden death hole.  Wolf did.  'Nads.

wolf blows and only cost me money ihhg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2020 at 8:54 PM, ChainsawU said:

Live deep fakes. I even told her. I was like, "Baby. Something's wrong with me. I think I'm obsessed with you. every woman on TV is starting to remind me of you." Dude.

twitter thread from last September @AllanXia In case you haven't heard, #ZAO is a Chinese app which completely blew up since Friday. Best application of 'Deepfake'-style AI facial replacement I've ever seen. https://www.zaoapp.net/ That #### is only on iOS. Ol' girl just got a new iPhone. Was "told" to get a new iPhone. Then there is this https://deepfakesweb.com/ site; create your own videos online. It's freakin' real. Any girl you know could be doing porn right now and "hiding" behind a digital "mask." It's ####ed up. They're doing this now A LOT. Deepfakes: How To Tell What’s Real When Nothing Is By Rick Gonzales | 3 months ago. Just remember this in like a year when it starts getting reported on. Wicca coming over tomorrow night. I'm gonna tread lightly but can't not bring it up.. also gonna get some non-p***star booty I swear to #### #### driving me crazy :cry:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, swirvenirvin said:

Busch sweeeeeep

even DUMB bets win sometimes :hifive:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheGooRoo said:

even DUMB bets win sometimes :hifive:

was brilliant cause it won❤️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

- bullring alert -

🐴 Will "Robbers" Downs 🐴

.50 Early Pick 4: 3,5,8/1,6,10/4,9,10/6,9  $27

- bullring alert -

Edited by otb_lifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, otb_lifer said:

- bullring alert -

🐴 Will "Robbers" Downs 🐴

.50 Early Pick 4: 3,5,8/1,6,10/4,9,10/6,9  $27

- bullring alert -

Good luck.  That track sucks so hard.  

Lol.  Just looked at the first race.  My Password has raced three times.   It lost by a combined 108 lengths, and has finished ahead of exactly one horse out of the 24 others it's raced against.    M/L 3-1.   All three of TVG's experts pick this nag.

Edited by -fish-
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.