Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

3 minutes ago, -fish- said:

Good luck.  That track sucks so hard.  

Gonclaves, Tohill, Eikberry all taking mounts there this meet - some of the ol' Sunland Park gang i used to mine ... hell, Tohill was kinda like the Baze of SP 

meh ... will spice up a bland Tuesday

4 minutes ago, otb_lifer said:

Will Rog. R1 

1/3/9 ex box

chalk horse #10 throws jock at the gate, my 3 are going gangbusters ... 9 pulls it out at 12-1, but the #1 got nosed out by 20-1 shot #8 horse for second ... #3 horse in 4th. 

2 minutes ago, otb_lifer said:

chalk horse #10 throws jock at the gate, my 3 are going gangbusters ... 9 pulls it out at 12-1, but the #1 got nosed out by 20-1 shot #8 horse for second ... #3 horse in 4th. 

Bad luck.  Nice call on the 9.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, -fish- said:

Bad luck.  Nice call on the 9.  

$396 exacta 9/8 ($2)

Going with the 1/3/9 box in the 2nd.   Same bet you had in the first.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, otb_lifer said:

- bullring alert -

🐴 Will "Robbers" Downs 🐴

.50 Early Pick 4: 3,5,8/1,6,10/4,9,10/6,9  $27

- bullring alert -

ok, let's start this up ...

#5 jumping up slightly in class, won on this track/distance last out.  very live at 18-1 atm (12-1 ml)

5 with 3/8 ex wheel 

Edited by otb_lifer

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, otb_lifer said:

ok, let's start this up ...

#5 jumping up slightly in class, won on this track/distance last out.  very live at 18-1 atm (12-1 ml)

5 with 3/8 ex wheel 

3/7/5/8

chalk boots home first leg - ####in' Gonclaves on the #7 - shoulda known 

Edited by otb_lifer

2 hours ago, otb_lifer said:

- bullring alert -

🐴 Will "Robbers" Downs 🐴

- bullring alert -

first two legs in - 

#3 at4/5, #6 at 4/1 

need some bingo in these next two to juice this up. 

2 hours ago, otb_lifer said:

- bullring alert -

🐴 Will "Robbers" Downs 🐴

- bullring alert -

first 3 legs in ... 

alive to the #6 for $355, #9 for $48 

:popcorn:

I want to pimp a new site when sports open back up, betagame.ag

I deposited there after Superbowl and slowly worked thru the rollover.  Requested a withdrawal today and had it within minutes.  No hoops to jump thru, no weird identification requests.  They don't have massive limits but they have a lot of lines that bookmaker and betonline don't offer so I'm in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

29 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

I want to pimp a new site when sports open back up, betagame.ag

I deposited there after Superbowl and slowly worked thru the rollover.  Requested a withdrawal today and had it within minutes.  No hoops to jump thru, no weird identification requests.  They don't have massive limits but they have a lot of lines that bookmaker and betonline don't offer so I'm in.

How did you fund, bitcoin?

13 hours ago, facook said:

How did you fund, bitcoin?

Is there any other way?

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

🐴 Tampa Bay Downs 🐴

Pick 5 (races 1-5)

1,3,4,6/3,4,5/3,8/3,7,10/11,12

.50c = $72

4 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

Is there any other way?

Any sign-up bonuses?

Here's a good one.

https://tinyurl.com/y8vgrgbj

Was submitting bets at exactly 6:00, had a full cart, 14 bets, timed out by literally 10 seconds.  Went on live chat, then messaged multiple betonline twitter accounts asking them to re-open betting since the race was in a rain delay and not supposed to go green until 8:00.  No response.  Ended up crushing the matchups, hit the "Perfect Trifecta" in the contest, but didn't meet the $10 bet requirement (or get the $5k free play), got exactly $0 to show for it at sbet.  😷

• Sad 3

🐴 Gulfstream 🐴

early pick 5 

.50 = $108

1,5,6,11/2,3/1,4,7/2,4,7/2,4,5

15 hours ago, TheGooRoo said:

Here's a good one.

https://tinyurl.com/y8vgrgfbj

Was submitting bets at exactly 6:00, had a full cart, 14 bets, timed out by literally 10 seconds.  Went on live chat, then messaged multiple betonline twitter accounts asking them to re-open betting since the race was in a rain delay and not supposed to go green until 8:00.  No response.  Ended up crushing the matchups, hit the "Perfect Trifecta" in the contest, but didn't meet the $10 bet requirement (or get the $5k free play), got exactly $0 to show for it at sbet.  😷

This would take me 9 weeks to mentally recover from.

23 hours ago, The Tahitian Facemask said:

Wednesday NASCAR in a bit. Grabbed some Kenseth top 10 -105. 

Hootercars?  @hooter311 

Sorry, apparently I wasn't logged in and my radar was off.  I haven't bet anything personally since the Wednesday UFC event.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2020 at 5:43 PM, facook said:

Dober

Moises

Lins/Azure parlay

Still can't believe Azure let down in that spot.  Kelleher has been telegraphing for weeks on twitter he was out of shape with nobody to train with while Azure had the increased focus of Cejudo's camp.

Dober is becoming one of my favorite fighters, he really isn't that far behind his training partner Gaethje but has stayed completely off the radar.

• Like 1

any leans on the Manning/Brady/Tiger/Phil golf on Sunday?

45 minutes ago, Tiger Fan said:

Manning and Tiger are the rightful favorites, IMHO. Manning is supposedly a couple of strokes better than Brady and has more time to play. Not sure I want to lay juice on it however.  I might just take the 2-1 dog ( Brady and Phil) figuring it is probably closer to a coin toss  than I realize.  :shrug:

1 hour ago, Angry Beavers said:
2 hours ago, Tiger Fan said:

Manning and Tiger are the rightful favorites, IMHO. Manning is supposedly a couple of strokes better than Brady and has more time to play. Not sure I want to lay juice on it however.  I might just take the 2-1 dog ( Brady and Phil) figuring it is probably closer to a coin toss  than I realize.

I read that the first 9 are best ball, while the second 9 are alternate shot.  I played Tiger/Manning to win the first 9 -160 on the basis that Tiger is better than Phil.  If there is a handicap involved for the amateurs I might have made a dumb bet but at the time I read about the match I hadn't seen that anywhere.

29 minutes ago, facook said:

I read that the first 9 are best ball, while the second 9 are alternate shot.  I played Tiger/Manning to win the first 9 -160 on the basis that Tiger is better than Phil.  If there is a handicap involved for the amateurs I might have made a dumb bet but at the time I read about the match I hadn't seen that anywhere.

https://www.actionnetwork.com/golf/tiger-vs-phil-ii-match-peyton-manning-tom-brady-format-rules

Manning and Brady will receive pops on holes 3, 6 and 8 at Medalist GC, host venue for this match. That would be one par-5, one par-4 and one par-3 – and not necessarily the holes where they’d usually receive ‘em, as these three are listed as the seventh-, fifth- and 13th-handicapped holes on the course. Of course, they’ll also play tees further up than the tips, where their partners will tee off. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Fan said:

https://www.actionnetwork.com/golf/tiger-vs-phil-ii-match-peyton-manning-tom-brady-format-rules

Manning and Brady will receive pops on holes 3, 6 and 8 at Medalist GC, host venue for this match. That would be one par-5, one par-4 and one par-3 – and not necessarily the holes where they’d usually receive ‘em, as these three are listed as the seventh-, fifth- and 13th-handicapped holes on the course. Of course, they’ll also play tees further up than the tips, where their partners will tee off. 

That works, I like my bet more now.  Same handicap for Manning and Brady.  On paper it's a clear advantage for the faves. 

Posted (edited)

🐴 Gulfstream 🐴

race 2

.50 tri-key box

8 w 1,3,6,9,11

$30

ETA: wrong ####in track, this is for Gulfstream, not TB

Edited by otb_lifer

51 minutes ago, facook said:

That works, I like my bet more now.  Same handicap for Manning and Brady.  On paper it's a clear advantage for the faves. 

Personally throwing out everything on paper and backing Phil and the goat.  When it comes to a friendly day of degenerate gambling on the course Phil is always +ev.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hooter311 said:

Personally throwing out everything on paper and backing Phil and the goat.  When it comes to a friendly day of degenerate gambling on the course Phil is always +ev.   

Good luck!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, hooter311 said:

I think it’s already well established but my close freind is first cousins with the Pro at pebble beach.  He says Manning “clearly a better player”.

i had someone come out of the woodwork as ask me what the price of Phil Tiger was and I looked it up at a local and it had dropped to +155.  I asked him if he wanted it and he asked me to send it in....... I decided to hold it myself.  I think -200 is expensive but I’m ok with -155

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, The Ref said:

I think it’s already well established but my close freind is first cousins with the Pro at pebble beach.  He says Manning “clearly a better player”.

i had someone come out of the woodwork as ask me what the price of Phil Tiger was and I looked it up at a local and it had dropped to +155.  I asked him if he wanted it and he asked me to send it in....... I decided to hold it myself.  I think -200 is expensive but I’m ok with -155

saw something where luke donald politely said brady was a better golfer as he golfed with both.. said brady was locked in and manning has fusions etc and hes not as sure

Edited by swirvenirvin

24 minutes ago, swirvenirvin said:

saw something where luke donald poliely said brady was a better golfer as he goled with both.. said brady was locked in and manning has fusions etc and hes not as sure

Donald is the only person that I've heard say Brady was better than Manning.  Seen several say Manning is better.  I'm playing the props with Brady to have the longer drives on 1 and 3, hopefully he can hit it straight.

• Like 2

On 5/22/2020 at 1:42 PM, hooter311 said:

“I can't wait to go to Tiger's place and take him down," Mickelson told Golfweek. "Tiger thinks he has a huge advantage playing there because he was insistent that this event is played on his home course despite everyone else wanting to play it elsewhere. That's fine. We'll take it to him and Peyton. There will be no excuses. It's his home course, but Tom and I are going to go down there and put it to them, and we'll make it that every time Tiger shows up at his home course, he'll have a bad memory."

:lol:

• Like 1

I've heard Keegan Bradley tell a story about talking smack to Brady at a pro-am and Brady walked away with the side action.

I'd expect Manning to be a stroke or two over Brady as far as a regular round handicap, but the fact that he knows that puts the pressure on Manning.  

I saw somewhere was offering any hole scored from off the green prop for like +205.  I'd bet that if I could find where its at.

• Like 1

Coca Cola 600 Top 3:  Chase Elliott +200

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

“I can't wait to go to Tiger's place and take him down," Mickelson told Golfweek. "Tiger thinks he has a huge advantage playing there because he was insistent that this event is played on his home course despite everyone else wanting to play it elsewhere. That's fine. We'll take it to him and Peyton. There will be no excuses. It's his home course, but Tom and I are going to go down there and put it to them, and we'll make it that every time Tiger shows up at his home course, he'll have a bad memory."

:lol:

Gamblers are a different breed.  Bunch of weirdos if you ask me.  :lmao:

• Love 2

Just now, hooter311 said:

Gamblers are a different breed.  Bunch of weirdos if you ask me.  :lmao:

:lmao:

1 hour ago, hooter311 said:

Coca Cola 600 Top 3:  Chase Elliott +200

Sweet, I faded Elliott

Truex -125 o Harvick

Truex -120 o Elliott

Harvick -105 o Elliott

Sooooo Truex first, Harvick 2nd, Elliott 3rd and we both win!

Also snagged Phil/Brady +150 because Phil’s twitter game is so good I feel like I have to back him because he entertains me

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

Sweet, I faded Elliott

Truex -125 o Harvick

Truex -120 o Elliott

Harvick -105 o Elliott

I'd play that trifecta.

1 hour ago, lumpy19 said:

Sweet, I faded Elliott

Truex -125 o Harvick

Truex -120 o Elliott

Harvick -105 o Elliott

Treading lightly, but I played Truex o Harvick also as well as -110 o Kyle Busch.  I'm also on Jimmie +102 o Byron and -149 o Bowyer.  Hoping for some overreactions to qualifying once odds are back up. 

• Like 1

Santa Anita Pick 6 (begins 4th race):

R4: 3,8

R5: 2,7

R6: 2,4

R7: 4,7,8

R8: 5,6

R9: 2,6,9

I couldn’t watch the first hole - did Peyton really duff the first drive into the woods and Brady hit a iron and didn’t drive longer?

So if neither player hits the fairway these long drive props are no action?