What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (9 Viewers)

Looking through FanDuel in PA, you can tease right now all week 1&2 games, which is nice. Nicer potentially is they have lines for all 16 games for Giants, Jets, Eagles, Steelers, Colts, Bucs and Broncos, as well as all TNF, SNF, and MNF for the entire season. These can also all be teased.

I’m overwhelmed thinking about how to enter all the Wong permutations, with lots lined in the window so far out. Anyone ever done this on advanced lines?

Looking through FanDuel in PA, you can tease right now all week 1&2 games, which is nice. Nicer potentially is they have lines for all 16 games for Giants, Jets, Eagles, Steelers, Colts, Bucs and Broncos, as well as all TNF, SNF, and MNF for the entire season. These can also all be teased.

I’m overwhelmed thinking about how to enter all the Wong permutations, with lots lined in the window so far out. Anyone ever done this on advanced lines?
I would not recommend wong'ing advanced lines, Wong is based on sharp market lines.

YouTube Recap. Did you see Brady sink that 8 iron from distance. I was unsure I still enjoyed sports until that ####.
Phil chattering away on the tee box about how he had to activate the cavs, put the pedal down, and bomb away...while Tiger looked at the camera and said, "Yes ladies and gentleman, this is what it is like every time we play together" was gold.  I'd watch every weekend.

I'll post it here first.....Burns +155 over Woodley.

I give Burns a 70% chance at winning this fight.  Style and skill are most irrelevant, I would be astonished if Woodley shows up mentally and physically ready to perform.

🐴 Tampa Bay Dowwwns 🐴

.50 Early P4 (races 2-5): 2,3,8/1,7,8/5,10/4,5,8 = $27

.50 Late P4 (races 6-9): 1,4,8,9/1,3,4,10/4,5/1,9 = $32

Race 3: $1 tri - 1 over 4,5,7,8,9/4,5,7,8,9 = $20 (hot on that #1 horse ShanghaiSweetheart, bigly ... Gulfstream shipper dropping in class - anything over post time 3-1 merits a hefty W wager).

Either I have some minor brain damage or the democratic vp nomination is the softest future market I've ever seen.  

I have Harris and Warren completely crossed off.  Whitmer has made her stand and is entrenched in Michigan.  Minnesota fiasco has all but eliminated klobuchar.  Rice also covered in mud.  Abrams attempt to strong arm herself into candidacy was a giant swing and a miss.

Demings at anything over 4-1 is +ev imo

I would say at this point it's 80% chance of being one of Demmings, Matso, Grisham, or Bottoms in that order.

The conspiracy theorist in me wouldn't be surprised at all if it ends up being Hilary or Michelle.

I also seem to be the one person on the planet to think Baldwin also makes sense.  Her nomination would be the biggest single score of my life.

🐴 Tampa Bay Dowwwns 🐴

Race 3: $1 tri - 1 over 4,5,7,8,9/4,5,7,8,9 = $20 (hot on that #1 horse ShanghaiSweetheart, bigly ... Gulfstream shipper dropping in class - anything over post time 3-1 merits a hefty W wager).
... #1 bet down to 9/5, and the 2  horses i leave uncovered round the tri  :lol:  ... at least the P4 is halfway home - 6/1 took the first leg, 9/5 took the second. 

Either I have some minor brain damage or the democratic vp nomination is the softest future market I've ever seen.  

I have Harris and Warren completely crossed off.  Whitmer has made her stand and is entrenched in Michigan.  Minnesota fiasco has all but eliminated klobuchar.  Rice also covered in mud.  Abrams attempt to strong arm herself into candidacy was a giant swing and a miss.

Demings at anything over 4-1 is +ev imo

I would say at this point it's 80% chance of being one of Demmings, Matso, Grisham, or Bottoms in that order.

The conspiracy theorist in me wouldn't be surprised at all if it ends up being Hilary or Michelle.

I also seem to be the one person on the planet to think Baldwin also makes sense.  Her nomination would be the biggest single score of my life.
I don't think this should alter your thought process in any way, but I read the Obama autobiography earlier this year and I think it is crystal clear that Michelle Obama has NO interest at all in returning to the this realm of politics.  She spent a LOT of the book recounting how little she liked living that life - she likes having the freedom to do as she pleases and not be walled in.  

🐴 Tampa Bay Dowwwns 🐴

dunno how that #10 held on in the third leg, looked like the #6 nipped him at the wire  :shrug:  ####in' Tampa 🤓

we're alive in the final leg (race 5) to the #4 ($617), #5 ($440), #8 ($424)

:popcorn:

I don't think this should alter your thought process in any way, but I read the Obama autobiography earlier this year and I think it is crystal clear that Michelle Obama has NO interest at all in returning to the this realm of politics.  She spent a LOT of the book recounting how little she liked living that life - she likes having the freedom to do as she pleases and not be walled in.  
Always appreciate the input!  That was pretty much the conclusion I've came to myself.  I do think the job is hers if she has a change of heart, but I really don't think she wants the position either.

My local poker game with friends has transitioned to the Pokerrrr 2 app and we just swap money using venmo/paypal.  It's been an awesome distraction from the mess of the world and it's introduced some new people into our games.  With my group of friends it's a $20  buy in and a big winner would be $100, it's more about the social aspect, but some of the new guys that have been introduced are much bigger players, a few of them have 7 figure bank accounts.  I've been in a few games with thousands of dollars flying around and it sure has rejuvenated my interest in poker.

My local poker game with friends has transitioned to the Pokerrrr 2 app and we just swap money using venmo/paypal.  It's been an awesome distraction from the mess of the world and it's introduced some new people into our games.  With my group of friends it's a $20  buy in and a big winner would be $100, it's more about the social aspect, but some of the new guys that have been introduced are much bigger players, a few of them have 7 figure bank accounts.  I've been in a few games with thousands of dollars flying around and it sure has rejuvenated my interest in poker.
I’ve been playing on there with @swirvenirvin I’ve won a few bucks from him and his buddies

Looks like 2 wins, 3 2nds and a 3rd out of 10 games...lots of early exits too

also been playing on PPPoker with another group of friends.  

for awhile I was playing like 4 nights a week, have started to lose interest though but will probably keep playing

missed that last few Swirve games though because they decide to start playing at midnight 

I’ve been playing on there with @swirvenirvin I’ve won a few bucks from him and his buddies

Looks like 2 wins, 3 2nds and a 3rd out of 10 games...lots of early exits too

also been playing on PPPoker with another group of friends.  

for awhile I was playing like 4 nights a week, have started to lose interest though but will probably keep playing

missed that last few Swirve games though because they decide to start playing at midnight 
no money won from me my friend, I won both 32 person tournaments which were $400+ payouts

I know nothing about UFC, but I don't have my kid this weekend and my girlfriend is out of town at a bachelorette party.  I get to drink and gamble tonight. 

Throw me a bone here.

Users who are viewing this thread