What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (19 Viewers)

NYM - 165

Tor/MIA/COL/SD/OAK - ML parlay for loose change why? Cause baseball is back

also on KC/CLE O 8.5 - 120

GLTA
AB

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone get a promotional credit (mine was $1000) in Heritage this week?  I just logged in to check my account history and there's a line item inthere...but it's not reflected in the balance...just trying to see what's up with it.

Anyone get a promotional credit (mine was $1000) in Heritage this week?  I just logged in to check my account history and there's a line item inthere...but it's not reflected in the balance...just trying to see what's up with it.
It was a credit for keeping your balance there like BOL.  I think I saw an email about it a few months ago.

Up to $100 free bet at BOL on baseball this weekend. Took Oakland -125 over Angels.  Hope you baseball guys approve.

Btc is about to test the 9800 resistance level...once it breaks that I expect an almost immediate move to 12k...like by the end of the month.  From there I think it takes less than a week to test 15k.  

I think I'm more bullish on Bitcoin then ever before and this time my retirement accounts are also leveraged the way I want them using gbtc and gdlc.

I've got a side bets with buddies that it hits 6 figures before year end at 12/1 odds and the wagers are in btc.

Thanks for Kianzad bro.
Rooting for Shogun tonight, his 2005 pride fight against rampage is what drew me back into UFC after some of the early rule changes soured me on sport originally after about UFC 12...

But man, I have zero confidence in my hero, even against the old as dust lil nog.

Rooting for Shogun tonight, his 2005 pride fight against rampage is what drew me back into UFC after some of the early rule changes soured me on sport originally after about UFC 12...

But man, I have zero confidence in my hero, even against the old as dust lil nog.
Staying away from that one.  Have enough on Whitakker and Rodriguez as it is.

Thank goodness...that Whittaker fight was way closer than I expected it to be, somehow till kept it that close despite his entire output coming down to 3 or 4 elbows over a 5 round fight.

AB Jr. won his return to the ring yesterday in dominating fashion via 1st round stoppage !!  #AmateurBoxing  #4-0

Today's bases: 
PITTSBURGH PIRATES +125
COLORADO ROCKIES +125
CHICAGO CUBS -110
Phillies TT O5.5 - 105

GLTA
AB

I will be curious to see if the numbers move for teams avoiding or going for a sweep without fans present. IIRC, teams going for a sweep or trying to avoid a sweep at home win more often than visiting teams in the same situation.  Found this neat little resource: mlbsweeps.com

AB Jr. won his return to the ring yesterday in dominating fashion via 1st round stoppage !!  #AmateurBoxing  #4-0

Today's bases: 
PITTSBURGH PIRATES +125
COLORADO ROCKIES +125
CHICAGO CUBS -110
Phillies TT O5.5 - 105

GLTA
AB

I will be curious to see if the numbers move for teams avoiding or going for a sweep without fans present. IIRC, teams going for a sweep or trying to avoid a sweep at home win more often than visiting teams in the same situation.  Found this neat little resource: mlbsweeps.com
Congrats!  Any testing or covid protocol for the am boxin?  Just curious.

Congrats!  Any testing or covid protocol for the am boxin?  Just curious.
Thanks!  This is Ohio fwiw and I believe the 1st card back in the state.  There was no "testing" but they did ask all the questions about exposure and symptoms as well as a temperature check for all officials, boxers and coaches who were the only ones allowed in the facility. No fans, but they had a live stream. Mandatory masks for all except for boxers when competing and warming up.  His gym had 7 fighters on the card so having my USA Boxing license paid off as I was in the corner for his bout and a couple others as well as holding mitts etc. It was a pretty surreal experience without fans. The overwhelming sense was that it was just great to get the chance to compete and if we all follow the precautions put in place we all stay healthy. Thanks for asking. 

adding:

Ohtani U4.5K's +120  :banned:  

Gallen O6.5K's +135  :thumbdown:     88 pitches to get thru 4 innings - got to 6k's. Just needed to have a lower pitch count    :kicksrock:

Edit cause Ohtani was free money

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone tell me id it's possible to transfer money between books using Bitcoin? What is the process if possible?

Thanks!

Btc is about to test the 9800 resistance level...once it breaks that I expect an almost immediate move to 12k...like by the end of the month.  From there I think it takes less than a week to test 15k.  

I think I'm more bullish on Bitcoin then ever before and this time my retirement accounts are also leveraged the way I want them using gbtc and gdlc.

I've got a side bets with buddies that it hits 6 figures before year end at 12/1 odds and the wagers are in btc.
:coffee:

Heck yeah

Hello Mr. Amazing bettor

Hope you are doing well, 

We apologize for the delay on this matter, the balance boost promo has been credited into your account. 

Regards, 

The BetOnline Team.
what promo is this?  was this a retain your balance promo?  I can’t remember who all was offering

what promo is this?  was this a retain your balance promo?  I can’t remember who all was offering
Yes, this was for betonline, I believe Heritage did it as well but I didn't have my Heritage acct funded.

Just looked and I got $560, I don't roll GR deep, but $560 ain't too shabby and it's straight cash.

Yes, this was for betonline, I believe Heritage did it as well but I didn't have my Heritage acct funded.

Just looked and I got $560, I don't roll GR deep, but $560 ain't too shabby and it's straight cash.
thanks.  what %?  I’ll have to hit them up.

Heritage was to fund it when the first game started, looks like I need to remind them again

Today:

WASHINGTON NATIONALS -145
MILWAUKEE BREWERS 1ST HALF PK-160
TOTAL o10½-105 (CHICAGO CUBS vrs CINCINNATI REDS)
TOTAL o11½-115 (NEW YORK METS vrs BOSTON RED SOX)
TOTAL o9-105 (ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS vrs TEXAS RANGERS)
TOTAL o9½-110 (LOS ANGELES DODGERS vrs HOUSTON ASTROS)
 TOTAL o4½-135 (AUSTIN VOTH (TOTAL STRIKEOUTS)(MUST START)

Users who are viewing this thread