Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, hooter311 said:

Bring it on. 😜

💪

Rice, rice, baby.... 

 

There’s still plenty of time to hedge, gb. 👊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bucks/Rockets total for tomorrow night opens at 243.  Holy flurging shnit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, facook said:

Bucks/Rockets total for tomorrow night opens at 243.  Holy flurging shnit.

Shockingly, I talked myself into the over.  With my sharp betting track record should be down to about 235 by tomorrow morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hooter311 said:

Just give one the deposit address of the other one.

 

Personally, I'd run it through a burner blockchain.info wallet just in case either one would drag their feet and create a an inconvenience.

 

Thanks hooter!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, lucked into the Nuggets over--got the Lakers boost last night and the 5:1 bonus on the Clippers---this was a plus $200  24 hours.

I know I am a bottom feeder compared to most of you. but just trying to get my feet under me now that gambling is legal here in Colorado 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Played way too much today: 

NHL:  Columbus +130; 💰  Minnesota -110 💰

NBA - Bucks -4.5 - 110 :bag:

 

MLB:
TB/LAD/MIN/OAK parlay paying 5.6 to 1 :bag:... TB kills this before it ever had life...  ETA..TB kills 2 parlay ls this weekend losing to Baltimore.  🥵

MIN - 120 💰
Detroit ( Game 1) +135 :bag:

CWS v. KC O 10 -105 💰
OAK - 155 💰

GLTA
AB
 

Edited by Angry Beavers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome live bet on UFC yesterday.  Gutierrez gets taken down and dominated round 1, likely 10-8 round.  After Rd 1, live bet "draw" is +3300. Gutierrez being a -350ish favorite, obviously he has the tools to win the next 2 rounds.  Sure enough, Gutierrez wins the next two rounds 10-9, and it was an easy win with all 3 judges scoring the fight 28-28.

https://tinyurl.com/y3rtpov5

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played Kenseth over Bowyer +150 in Nascar today.  I think this is good to +100.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Courtjester said:

Man, lucked into the Nuggets over--got the Lakers boost last night and the 5:1 bonus on the Clippers---this was a plus $200  24 hours.

I know I am a bottom feeder compared to most of you. but just trying to get my feet under me now that gambling is legal here in Colorado 

Better than me bro. Let er rip. Just having fun! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 10:56 PM, Courtjester said:

Man, lucked into the Nuggets over--got the Lakers boost last night and the 5:1 bonus on the Clippers---this was a plus $200  24 hours.

I know I am a bottom feeder compared to most of you. but just trying to get my feet under me now that gambling is legal here in Colorado 

If there is one place bottom feeders are welcome, it's in the degenerate gambling thread.  Keep crushing dude!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

CLE/CIN 1st Inning U.5 - 110

I am guessing there is more to come, but placed this one already. 
GLTA
AB

Add: NHL: Vegas - 135

Edited by Angry Beavers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Angry Beavers said:

CLE/CIN 1st Inning U.5 - 110

I am guessing there is more to come, but placed this one already. 
GLTA
AB

Add: NHL: Vegas - 135

Unders 22-2 in NHL since restart...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All 1q unders in NBA today have covered by 10 or more

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

good to know. I was not aware of that. Thanks!

24-3.  Vegas game went poorly.  SURPRISE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Angry Beavers said:

not if you bet on Vegas!!  🤑

I did.  Also bet the under.  Juiced out.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gilles Gallant  @GDAWG5000

Since the NBA Bubble started, there have been 7 games with closing totals of 230 or more. O/U record in those games: 1-6 Tonight has 3 games with totals of 230 or more: Mavs-Kings Suns-Clips Rockets-Blazers

 

I see Nets Bucks over 230 right now as well.  Just fwiw.

  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

Grabbed some Xander +1800 to win pga

Damnit I thought I had a chance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 5:47 PM, McBokonon said:

There’s still plenty of time to hedge, gb. 👊

There isn't an argument that could convince me that if it was gonna be Harris it would drag on this long.  The best thing Harris has going for her is to be able to bring in dollars, that's not a weapon you leave on the shelf all summer.  If I'm wrong I'm still of firm belief that this is such unsound political strategy I'll double down on a trump reelection.  

 

I'm avoiding all news and market changes.  I'm strapped in....rice, demmings, duckworth, Grisham, whitmer, Baldwin, Hilary, or Michelle would all be monster payouts for me.

 

Anyone but Kamala would save roughly 40% of my total investment...but I'm not really worried about either warren or bass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

Bookmaker taking 50k on PGA golf matchups :jawdrop:

If tiger finishes top 10 I’ll be broke.  If Speith finishes top 10 I’ll be broke.  If they finish 1-2 I’ll need to sell my house

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

Grabbed some Xander +1800 to win pga

I have some one local where X opened at 20-1 and he’s down to 14-1, another skin where he opened 18-1 and fell to 13-1 and another skin where he opened 17-1 and is now 15-1.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Ref said:

I have some one local where X opened at 20-1 and he’s down to 14-1, another skin where he opened 18-1 and fell to 13-1 and another skin where he opened 17-1 and is now 15-1.

 

 

I got in at 17-1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, hooter311 said:

There isn't an argument that could convince me that if it was gonna be Harris it would drag on this long. The best thing Harris has going for her is to be able to bring in dollars, that's not a weapon you leave on the shelf all summer.  If I'm wrong I'm still of firm belief that this is such unsound political strategy I'll double down on a trump reelection.  

 

I'm avoiding all news and market changes.  I'm strapped in....rice, demmings, duckworth, Grisham, whitmer, Baldwin, Hilary, or Michelle would all be monster payouts for me.

 

Anyone but Kamala would save roughly 40% of my total investment...but I'm not really worried about either warren or bass.

Just to the bolded, it seems like it’s dragging because the convention got pushed back due to COVID. The timing of the VP in relation to the start of the convention is along historical norms.

Edited by McBokonon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, The Ref said:

I have some one local where X opened at 20-1 and he’s down to 14-1, another skin where he opened 18-1 and fell to 13-1 and another skin where he opened 17-1 and is now 15-1.

 

 

Any reason everyone is loading up?  I followed at 18-1 but don’t know why

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Tor/ATL F5 U5 -105  💰

Cubs/Twins/Nationals = pays 2.25 to 1  :bag: - Scherzer leaving after the 1st inning did not help the cause

AZ +125  💰

GLTA
AB

Edited by Angry Beavers
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2020 at 10:45 AM, lumpy19 said:

Grabbed some Xander +1800 to win pga

In at 15-1 because everyone is doing it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ditka...mike ditka said:

Any reason everyone is loading up?  I followed at 18-1 but don’t know why

cause everyone is doing it......... :shrug:

I got some @+1800 and then added more @1600...  why? Cause we be gonna be rich come Sunday Night!  

 

Edited by Angry Beavers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ditka...mike ditka said:

Any reason everyone is loading up?  I followed at 18-1 but don’t know why

I mean @lumpy19 bet it so it’s a guaranteed loser.  We have to fund the bookies so they keep offering a other winning bets.

Edited by The Ref
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our hero at -3 - only 1 back. Probably not enough golf left for him to have a chance at this.  Oh well. It was a run. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, The Ref said:

I mean @lumpy19 bet it so it’s a guaranteed loser.  We have to fund the bookies so they keep offering a other winning bets.

This guy gets it :hifive:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

Ugh, BTC fees are ridiculous right now

I read that low fee transactions are still clearing overnight. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good for Jason Day, he hasn’t won a major in awhile.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Good for Jason Day, he hasn’t won a major in awhile.  

Good for Li - it seems only fitting that a Chinese Professional Golfer win the PGA during the year of the Covid. 

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

MLB Today:

ATL/PHi O9.5 - 115
CWS +110 💰
OAK - 130 💰
CIN - 115 💰

GLTA
AB

Edited by Angry Beavers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2020 at 7:07 PM, facook said:

She was...ahem...cancelled.  :cry:

Her face?! Did they do anything to her face?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo this series on Viceland. Season 1, Episode 4 of How to Rob a Bank called "Kangaroo Bandit" <--- is the schitt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless Li is matched against that Lorenzo-Vera guy I'll be fading Li tomorrow.  No one should grind that hard, don't trust him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm at a restaurant with Wicca and she's smashed. In a good way. Our food hasn't even come out yet. She's calling the martinis "slut juice." I'm barely gonna be able to get her home into my front door with all her clothes still on #### here she comes

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

I'm at a restaurant with Wicca and she's smashed. In a good way. Our food hasn't even come out yet. She's calling the martinis "slut juice." I'm barely gonna be able to get her home into my front door with all her clothes still on #### here she comes

Don't forget to have her brush her teeth and shower thoroughly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

I'm at a restaurant with Wicca and she's smashed. In a good way. Our food hasn't even come out yet. She's calling the martinis "slut juice." I'm barely gonna be able to get her home into my front door with all her clothes still on #### here she comes

Same - except I am home with the wife. She is having Wine, she has yet to come up with a pet name for it,  and she is talking about how tired she is and the fact she hasn't showered today.

But we do have date night tonight!  :pickle: 

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Fleetwood -.5 over Li (-177)

Edited by facook
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.