What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (3 Viewers)

What's your strategy here?  I only saw a couple in the Wong window, but I was already on the Bears. 
I include -7 and sometimes -6.5 depending on the ML.

today was rams, bears, pats and browns, I only play the 3 team combos because that’s the only one that’s playable. 2 teamers at -110 are close but 4 teamer at +250 is garbage

Well, as someone warned me last week, I can't support Kyler mvp bets any longer as long as Russ keeps doing this. Insanity. 
It's Russ's to lose, but I still feel pretty darned good about Josh Allen at 50-1.  Need Russ to run into a rough patch and Josh to NOT.

What kind of props we got tonight?  I feel like KC can be run on, and Baltimore might try to slow it down with a lot of runs to keep KC off the field 

at the same time, both teams can score quickly so a shootout wouldn’t surprise me either

I got paid by 5 dimes.  Took about 10 days.  I had to live chat w a person and that seemed to make a difference.  

This was their chat response to me asking if I'd get my money by the 9/30 deadline:

Your payout is pending. Regarding time frame, currently there is no accurate response for this question since we are dealing with thousands of requests. However, you can make sure that all our efforts are focused in handling and processing all the customer’s payments as soon as possible. We understand and acknowledge the delay on some of our payment methods, especially BTC, but we will handle the entire requests in timely manner and before September 30th, 2020 as expected by our clientele.

Debating on whether I put that balance into another book or just let it sit in my Bitcoin wallet and hope we see a nice upward curve 

BOL or Bookmaker probably the options if i go the Book route...who’s better?

Why is it better?  I'm on BOl, never used bookmaker.
Well I guess it depends what you're betting.  If you're on props, you need as many outs as possible, ideally some combination of BOL/SB (b/c they use bet builder), bookmaker and Heritage.  The later two both have different prop options/lines than bet builder.

If you're just betting spreads/totals/ML, Heritage probably the best b/c of their lines.  

Original question was BOL vs. bookmaker....BOL lines are typically worse than bookmaker in my experience (mostly football)

CIncy +1900 and Cle +1500 to win WS.. I think they both can go fairly deep just because of their pitching and the price is right. If I am wrong, so be it.. I  have blown a few sheckles on worse things........  Cincy - Bauer, Gray and Castillo - yes please ( yes, LAD is the NL team to beat, but there is no money to be made betting them); CLE - Francona out for the post season due to health reasons, Bieber, and that pen..... who know.. crazier things have happened. GLTA

Well I guess it depends what you're betting.  If you're on props, you need as many outs as possible, ideally some combination of BOL/SB (b/c they use bet builder), bookmaker and Heritage.  The later two both have different prop options/lines than bet builder.

If you're just betting spreads/totals/ML, Heritage probably the best b/c of their lines.  

Original question was BOL vs. bookmaker....BOL lines are typically worse than bookmaker in my experience (mostly football)
Would 95% be props and futures

Parlaying these at FanDuel, KC +3.5, Lamar o249.5, Dobbins anytime TD +1625
I keep getting burned on first TD props by picking the right guy on a team but the other team has already scored so I lose. I was happy when Scoreboard added the first for a team prop this week. 

I'm really hoping I don't come to regret taking the -2 for the extra juice but I just believe in Mahomes lol. 

I keep getting burned on first TD props by picking the right guy on a team but the other team has already scored so I lose. I was happy when Scoreboard added the first for a team prop this week. 

I'm really hoping I don't come to regret taking the -2 for the extra juice but I just believe in Mahomes lol. 
+3.5 is blissful pre-kick, I'm good. Playing that for 1u too. 

Doing some work on first TD, I usually use Bookmaker and Betonline and grab the best price.  Prices for tonights game looked off so did some math

Hold % at BOL - 31%  :X

Hold % at BM - 5.5%

+3.5 is blissful pre-kick, I'm good. Playing that for 1u too. 
All the mushes on Countdown just took the Ravens to win.  Feeling good about my +3.5 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread