What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (11 Viewers)

Unbelievable.  I was looking to live bet BAL after that KC TD, but my sites didn't put it back up.  No value now after that KO return TD.  :wall:

Won't happen again this year, or anytime soon, but Mahomes now 7-0 ats as a dog. 5 wins straight up I believe.

CGRdrJoe said:
I’m still not convinced that fg didn’t cross over the post before half :wall:  
I actually thought the same thing watching it. That was super close and they didn't really show a good angle of it. 

So do you guys typically wait until later in the week when you have a better grasp on injuries or do you try to jump on lines that look off? 

I usually try to jump on lines I like but have gotten bit on injuries the last couple of weeks so I'm considering waiting this week. Might jump on Dallas at -4.5 now though...

Day baseball!!!

took the following for loose change so I have something to watch while working from home:

TOTAL o7½-105 (TORONTO BLUE JAYS vrs TAMPA BAY RAYS)
MINNESOTA TWINS -170 and U 7.5 - 120
CWS - 130

GLTA
AB

Broke my rule already. 

Dallas -4.5 and o30.5

Both seem too low to me and didn't want them to move. 

They grading the refuse to answer a question no as a loser presumably because trump asked Biden a question that he wouldn’t answer.

They grading the refuse to answer a question no as a loser presumably because trump asked Biden a question that he wouldn’t answer.
Did Biden wear a mask?  I read that he would not be, but had already bet on "Yes" at the time.  

Okay I am going Lebron under 28.5 and going with a bigger stake in Butler going over 20.5.

LBJ is typically a slow starter and the Lakers have lost 2 Game Ones.  I think this is finally Jimmy's stage and I can see him trying to prove something. 

Okay I am going Lebron under 28.5 and going with a bigger stake in Butler going over 20.5.

LBJ is typically a slow starter and the Lakers have lost 2 Game Ones.  I think this is finally Jimmy's stage and I can see him trying to prove something. 
Doesn’t he have some of his lowest average points scored one going up again Butler?

From Brad Powers:

Very unique handicap here as Navy has played two
games while this is the first for Air Force. There was a big time line move on this
game on Monday as Air Force went from a small favorite to a TD home underdog.
It stems from an article in the Gazette that reports as many as 40 players are missing
from Air Force’s roster due to what the Academy calls “turnbacks” as the players are
not at the Academy this fall. Essentially, they are trading this season’s eligibility for
next year when it was originally announced the Mountain West wouldn’t play this
fall. The Falcons were already No. 128 in returning production prior to QB Donald
Hammond leaving in July (not in good standing). Now according to the Gazette
report several key starters are out on the defensive side. Meanwhile, after showing
no life in the first 6 quarters of 2020, Navy pulled the shocker and beat Tulane two
weeks ago 27-24 rallying from a 24-0 deficit. That should have given them extra
motivation into their bye week last week. Even though our power ratings don’t call
for it, you have to take Navy here. Air Force could resemble a JV team. Also note
that Navy is really good as a favorite as of late. Navy -7

So this game tonight is such a dog--I mean I am a lifelong Bronco fan and the only reason I am going to watch is to drink and bet. This is going to be ugly. I am embarrassed to be betting the under when good high school teams could put up enough points to cover this, but lets look at the numbers Denver final point total 14, 21, 10 --the Jets 17, 13, 7,  Any combo of these scores don't equal an over in this game. Both teams are beat up and will probably dink and dunk it down the field. If it goes over, it won't be by much in my opinion.

I like Patrick as a sneak over 29 yards (DK has him at 31.5), but the one I like more is him over 2.5 receptions. Just a hunch or it could be the burrito I had for lunch....

Playoff baseball blows
red were embarrassing on every level.  Game after that is a 10 minute talk in the outfield for my kids telling them how ####ty their base running was, and how they need to put the ball in play, on how need to do the little things right.  LOCK IT IN

From Brad Powers:

Very unique handicap here as Navy has played two
games while this is the first for Air Force. There was a big time line move on this
game on Monday as Air Force went from a small favorite to a TD home underdog.
It stems from an article in the Gazette that reports as many as 40 players are missing
from Air Force’s roster due to what the Academy calls “turnbacks” as the players are
not at the Academy this fall. Essentially, they are trading this season’s eligibility for
next year when it was originally announced the Mountain West wouldn’t play this
fall. The Falcons were already No. 128 in returning production prior to QB Donald
Hammond leaving in July (not in good standing). Now according to the Gazette
report several key starters are out on the defensive side. Meanwhile, after showing
no life in the first 6 quarters of 2020, Navy pulled the shocker and beat Tulane two
weeks ago 27-24 rallying from a 24-0 deficit. That should have given them extra
motivation into their bye week last week. Even though our power ratings don’t call
for it, you have to take Navy here. Air Force could resemble a JV team. Also note
that Navy is really good as a favorite as of late. Navy -7
this the good guy who dissapeared?

My NFL locks this week:

DAL -4.5, SEA -6.5 and KC -7

I do like JAX, MIN and possibly ATL to win outright so I included ML bets in a couple small parlays. 

Users who are viewing this thread