What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (12 Viewers)

Circa Millions Week 3: 4-1, Overall 9-6. We'll see how much prosperity I can stand. Week 4 picks:

IND -2

DET +4.5

MIN +5

BAL -12.5

SF -6.5

I think Colts on grass vs nondivision has been a situation. Not even the same conference even.. dang. Looks weird seeing the turf dudes playing at Soldier Field.

Thanks to props I’m actually up on the week even though one of my locks (DAL -4.5) was a loser lol. 

Did anyone else have a bet on the KC/NE game get canceled?

@ChainsawU Where you been bud?  Been a tough weekend for the ol' facooker...Indy play helped.  I was on it, glad you were too.  Could use some more of your sitch stuff to get through the insane football betting weekends.

You would have to look at Atlanta tonight (I am seeing +6 on DK--wish it was still 7.5)  if indeed Adams is out tonight for GB. I mean, who is Rodgers going to throw to? 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have betonline they have +1800 any other NE player first td, the only listed players

michel

harry

burkhead

white

Edelman

Last edited by a moderator:
Got screwed on Bovads

Teased Balt -8 to KC -1 on Oct 1, 10PM.    

Yesterday at 1:55pm (MT), 2-3 hours after they announced KC game Monday night, they cancelled my bet.

teasing ATL upto 12 along with NE upto 17........ not wongish by any stretch, but you know Bill has something in place for Mahomes and ATl can keep this within 10 - can't they??

Users who are viewing this thread