Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

Since 1999 divisional home faves on MNF 22-5 O/U when their opponent allows less than 21 ppg on the season (W4 or later). sdql

Opposing teams have gone 38-39 SU versus Bill O'Brien since he became HC and 34-1-3 in the 1H of the 38 wins.

Titans win first half & Titans win in regulation
TEN HT & TEN FT +330

texans over 1.5 field goals.   -145

Titans are the best redzone D in the league. Texans kicker is ok and has had steady work this season averaging 2+ FGM a game. Total o/u is set pretty low for this game indicating that the bookies think it will be a grinding low scorer rather than a TD-fest. 

Edited by LOCO

Watson has been scaled back recently.  Hopkins under 92.5 and Thomas under 39.5.  Also Lamar TD yes. +100

Marriota gonna run. Over 20.5 rushing.

North Dakota St went from Bahamas, to North Dakota, to Tennessee, and now to Spokane.  Zags -26.5

rolled the dice & was holding
Titans 1st Quarter -3 +304
TEN 1Q touchdowns o1 +1442

Well goodnight. That's game. You don't overcome a halftime deficit v Billy O'Brien. Dude's 29-1 SU carrying a lead into the locker room at halftime (25-5 ATS). Freakin' 97 yards I swear to god.

2 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Well goodnight. That's game. You don't overcome a halftime deficit v Billy O'Brien. Dude's 29-1 SU carrying a lead into the locker room at halftime (25-5 ATS). Freakin' 97 yards I swear to god.

Didn't even seem fast, did he?  Just kinda....didn't get tackled.

Just now, facook said:

Didn't even seem fast, did he?  Just kinda....didn't get tackled.

He was running like a cartoon locomotive! Sorry I'm reading Larry Miller's book and he said that #### and it cracked me up.

• Like 1

Well ####.  I didn't realize Brian Orakpo was still playing football.  

I can’t belive I bet on a QB over completions who has a 100% Rate, didn’t get hurt, but is going to lose.

2 minutes ago, The Ref said:

I can’t belive I bet on a QB over completions who has a 100% Rate, didn’t get hurt, but is going to lose.

Winner!

32 minutes ago, touche' said:

Nice to see they didn’t go to the Let’s Just sleep Running Derrick Henry To End This Blowout offense again

That was big, and last week was terrible beat, having him run on prevent defense down big

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

The over is like 80% in championship games when the favorite is undefeated on the season.

Central Florida o34½ -110

1 hour ago, ChainsawU said:

Central Florida o34½ -110

Hard to argue.  The only game they didn’t score 35..... was vs Memphis.

Dude I think it's about to be on between me and the receptionist at the waxing studio. There's about to be some serious waxing going on that's a euphemism thank you drive safely.

• Like 1

Tuesday Pucks:

Sens/Flyers O6.5 (-135)
Habs (EV)
Nucks (-110)
Sabes (+125)
Avs/Preds U6 (-125)

College basketball

Virginia tech -4

Indiana +15.5 

Mich St -5.5

Wake -14

N. Texas +9

ETA: going to also parlay those 4 with N. Texas moneyline @+325 

Edited by parasaurolophus

Watch ya #### this weekend boys.

UAB just lost by 100 last week bs this team and at the rate they are going they will be favorites by kickoff.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Ref said:

Hard to argue.  The only game they didn’t score 35..... was vs Memphis.

I figured them and Bama would be good for 42 points apiece.

Already played Texas +7.5 and will most likely hit NW +14.5.  Herman and Fitz both just too good as underdogs.  I feel like OU and OSU should both roll but gonna be on the other side.

1 hour ago, ChainsawU said:

I figured them and Bama would be good for 42 points apiece.

I guess 84% on MEM spread and 98% to the under would drop the UCF TT a bit..

On 11/16/2018 at 10:12 PM, got_nugs said:

Cool hearts, that a new Instagram filter or what?

I officially endorse Photo Lab Pro. I bought it and it's simple AF to use. Perfect for dudes who have thousands of pictures and take thousands of pictures like myself. Combine that with the little photo effects already built into your phone and take your photos from a 9 to a 10.

Blues play on the road versus the Atlantic. They're 29-13 SU at Atlantic venues the L6 seasons - the best winning % of any NHL road team vs any division in the NHL during that time (avg line -115). sdql

2 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

I guess 84% on MEM spread and 98% to the under would drop the UCF TT a bit..

I’m telling you now it’s going to be a bloodbath for public $$ this weekend in college football.  Half of these lines make zero sense.

5 minutes ago, The Ref said:

I’m telling you now it’s going to be a bloodbath for public $$ this weekend in college football.  Half of these lines make zero sense.

Teams getting less than 40% of bets are 24-15-1 (61.5%) ATS

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, swirvenirvin said:

Teams getting less than 40% of bets are 24-15-1 (61.5%) ATS

See my post 1-2 pages back.  Already bet the whole board Costanza style.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, parasaurolophus said:

College basketball

Virginia tech -4

Indiana +15.5 

Mich St -5.5

Wake -14

N. Texas +9

ETA: going to also parlay those 4 with N. Texas moneyline @+325 

0-5 baby! Wish i would have done a bad guy parlay. I was actually pretty darn confident with the wake pick. Wright state was a 19 point favorite against western car. And they covered easily. Figured this was an overreaction to wake losing last week. Nope. Turns out they actually suck. 

I have zero idea what happened to va tech tonight. They had been really solid this year at closing out games. Penn st pretty much wanted to lose. I believe they are the second best team ATS in november behind only buffalo for the last three years. 

I cant believe i missed that louisville is 36 for their last 36 games in november in their own building. 

7 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

Blues play on the road versus the Atlantic. They're 29-13 SU at Atlantic venues the L6 seasons - the best winning % of any NHL road team vs any division in the NHL during that time (avg line -115). sdql

Blues -115

I been burned twice already this season backing Loyola on the RLM. Lost about a g total. No more for me. It must be a square rich dude out there who graduated from Loyola who loves to bet underdogs. He probably lost more than a g though.

3 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

I been burned twice already this season backing Loyola on the RLM. Lost about a g total. No more for me. It must be a square rich dude out there who graduated from Loyola who loves to bet underdogs. He probably lost more than a g though.

RLM doesn't exist

what you gonna tell me next that my dad really didn't go to the store for cigarettes nine years ago

So the Pinny lean ain't real? Minutes before tipoff someone knocked the line down pretty good and I felt pretty good holding the +5 (for a few minutes) like it was the right number.

If you want to impress the receptionist talk to her about food and the fact that you cook daily. Ask her if she is hungry and tell her that your girlfriend has an aversion to tenderloin. Pre heat her oven to 325.

• Like 1

Colt McCoy says Trey Quinn is 'only going to get better'

Colt McCoy says Trey Quinn is 'only going to get better'

In the Thursday game against Dallas Trey scored. His celebration received praise. The 256th pick ROY of 2018. He finished at a hotel and tipped the maid who came twice and checked out. The next night he stayed in a motel and logged five receptions for 26 yards, a touchdown, five mudrers and 26 rapes. And after such a performance the Redskins believe that the young receiver showed loads of upside into the broccoli and cheese. He also split a stranger's wishbone with meat on it. "He understands how to play the slot," Colt redundently said in broken english via Redskins.com. "I think he only gonna get better. And better. He definitely made some plays for us today and we gonna count on him more. And more – I know I will. Also, off the record do not print this but our defensive coordinator watched Dances With Wolves for the first time the other day."