What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (11 Viewers)

There's a new MLB guy, Zerillo, who seems to based on his tweets.  Like swirve, i'm just looking for non-prop action by following a few of these guys plus Gamehunter.  Zylbert brings much of the twitter hate upon himself with his arrogance. 
Does he have his record posted?

Playing these for boxing. Will try to write up later.

Lomachenko 7 - 12 +162 (this Friday)

Estrada +200  (4/27)

Breazeale ITD +805 (5/18)

Fury/Schwarz o 9.5 even *1.5u* (June I guess)

Was really hoping I could get better than 30-1 on Matsuyama or Casey but I waited too long.  Will have to hope for something live.

Going to have to nibble on Conners at 150-1 at bv (bkmaker still not offering) because he tees off first tomorrow and he did birdie the first two holes on his last lap 4 years ago.

You could accuse me of chasing the win on that one, but Corey had one of the best iron performances of the last few years last week.  In my models he is grading out as Keegan Bradley without the fatal flaws.  Conners has equally as terrible putting stats, yet scores much higher at bogey avoidance.

Conners model shows him as top 20 in the field in SG T2G ahead of Scott, Garcia, Koepka, Bubba as well as #2 in GIR and #3 in proximity.  Scrambling is weak but should have some favorable tee times for conditions before the cut.  8:30 am tomorrow and 11:15.  Gusts look to spike between 2-4pm on Friday.

Was able to get Conners at 200-1 at BV about 15 mins ago.

1st round leader:

Rose +2000

Speith +2200

Fowler +2500 

Take the skillz that killz during what should be the best conditions for the round.  Good news that if these get into trouble early I should be able to reposition for live betting.

I am so close to pulling the trigger on Rose at +1400, only thing holding me back to click Matsuyama at +2800 for double the payoff.

I'm going to hold off and hope for a kneejerk reaction in the live market with #1 being a bogey hole for about 30% of the field.

Then I have Finau at 48.97-1 and 21 guys at triple digit odds.

Here we go!

Still 25-30 mph late afternoon winds on the forecast tomorrow.

Here in Wisconsin we went from 70 degrees on Tuesday to 4 inches of snow on the ground and howling winds this morning.

A lot of the normal "wind" guys aren't going to have their usual advantage because line drives can not be shaped at Augusta.

Since Dave Roberts became manager Dodgers 17-5-1 O/U trying to end a three-game losing streak (13-0 O/U when they score 1+ off the opponent pen). Muncy, Gale, and Buehler have no data versus Wacha, while the other six Dodgers in the lineup own a combined .954 OPS against him in 65 combined at bats. This season Dodgers 5-0 SU 11±4 rpg lined less than -120 versus RHP.

The umpire leans heavily toward the Cards. Since Sep 14, 2017, the home team in the last game of the series has gone 10-0 SU with Miller behind home plate, and the Cards are 23-14 SU career overall with Miller behind home plate (sine 2004) - the most profitable MLB team in that spot behind Cleveland.

Cards 8-4 O/U this season and 7-0 O/U when their bullpen allows 1+ runs.

Since Dave Roberts became manager Dodgers 17-5-1 O/U trying to end a three-game losing streak (13-0 O/U when they score 1+ off the opponent pen). Muncy, Gale, and Buehler have no data versus Wacha, while the other six Dodgers in the lineup own a combined .954 OPS against him in 65 combined at bats. This season Dodgers 5-0 SU 11±4 rpg lined less than -120 versus RHP.

The umpire leans heavily toward the Cards. Since Sep 14, 2017, the home team in the last game of the series has gone 10-0 SU with Miller behind home plate, and the Cards are 23-14 SU career overall with Miller behind home plate (sine 2004) - the most profitable MLB team in that spot behind Cleveland.

St. Louis will have winds of nearly 20 mph blowing out to left field and temps around 80 degrees,... from Action Network. 

:goodposting:

Wacha career 19-7 SU home/day with a 14-12 O/U:

• 16-2 SU less than 82 degrees outside
  • 17-2 SU when the pen allows less than 3 runs
  • 14-3 O/U when the pen allows 1+ runs

Cards just scored two on a wild pitch. Don't think I've ever seen that before.

4-3 Cards btm 2

The music on this Masters app makes me think i'm sitting in an elevator on the phone on hold with an insurance company.  Pleasant.

Mets chased everything in the 1st inning. They're showing some patience in the second and it turns out this ump's zone is kinda tight, girl

L3 seasons D-Backs are third-best in cashing the under at home in the last game of the series. Alternatively, they are the best team in the MLB for hitting the over in G1 at home during that same time. In a 28-game sample since last season, D-Backs went 12-16 SU in G1 at home:

when the bullpen allowed 0 runs: 7-1 SU
when the bullpen allowed 1+ runs: 5-15 SU

facook said:
How'd you do on these?  I only had a chance at the last few groups and just tracked it.
Mostly just bet the pros high in bogey avoidance against the amateurs and first year guys.  Didn't get to watch as much live today as I would have liked.

Top 3 don't scare me at all and I have more live triple digit guys under par than expected:

Poulter -4. +8000

Harding -3  +40000

Barnrat -3 +25000

Conners -2 +20000

Holmes -2 +15000

Bjerregaard -2 +28500

Woodland -2 +8000

Smith -2 +11000

Finau -1 +4896

Hoffman -1+10250

Olesen -1. +22500

Chalk sucks, buy a dog and turn it loose.

ETA: original barnrat line was off, I'm holding 250-1

Last edited by a moderator:
In the 33 games that Zack Godley started and the D-Backs lost, 20 of them were by a margin of 3+ runs. I also like that the Pods are guaranteed a full nine innings to cover, with three of their main Arizona relievers already taxed in an already crappy bullpen. Rolling the dice..!

Padres -2½ +305
Pods/D-Backs o10 +140

Last edited by a moderator:
In the 33 games that Zack Godley started and the D-Backs lost, 20 of them were by a margin of 3+ runs. I also like that the Pods are guaranteed a full nine innings to cover, with three of their main Arizona relievers already taxed in an already crappy bullpen. Rolling the dice..!

Padres -2½ +305
Pods/D-Backs o10 +140
In 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread