What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (9 Viewers)

Yes and yes.  You could crack him like an egg, and it's rather obvious that he doesn't interact with any humans.

One of the subjects goes completely off the rails at the end.

Dink was the only legitimate "wiseguy" imo, although, I have less of a problem with V Runner than most.  Guy just has aspirations for glamour.

Glad I grew up at the racetrack where I was taught what it takes to be a winner, and 95% of the time it isn't a "glamorous" experience.

Admitted lifetime degenerate online, real life I mostly just mirror whoever I'm dealing with.
👍

She's seems like an awesome kid. I wish her the best.

Were those granite countertops from Cornerstone?
Thanks!  She is.

No, got the materials out of one of those bazillion stone shops on Metro Pkwy.  Had a mom/pop company install them in the kitchen/bathrooms and did the plumbing myself (not my best idea), tried to save money, probably cost me money in opportunity cost that I could have been working, plus I bought the fixtures from Swedish Walmart, doh.  Live and learn.  I've seen the commercials for that company and the work looks really nice but I don't know any more about them.  You?

Thanks!  She is.

No, got the materials out of one of those bazillion stone shops on Metro Pkwy.  Had a mom/pop company install them in the kitchen/bathrooms and did the plumbing myself (not my best idea), tried to save money, probably cost me money in opportunity cost that I could have been working, plus I bought the fixtures from Swedish Walmart, doh.  Live and learn.  I've seen the commercials for that company and the work looks really nice but I don't know any more about them.  You?
Nice. I don't have any experience with Cornerstone firsthand but with all the advertising they do, I might at least get an estimate when we have to spruce up our kitchen and bathrooms in a couple years.

Are the Minnesota Twins really this good?

I put a smallish bet of $25 on them to win it all (pays something like $900) before the season (along with my Phillies, Padres, and stinky Mariners). 

I feel a massive crash and burn coming up for the Twins, no?

Twins are for real IMHO. No one in the Central is making a run at them. Talk on sports radio in Cleveland is when do you trade Bauer and Hand to get something for them. 

eoMMan said:
Are the Minnesota Twins really this good?

I put a smallish bet of $25 on them to win it all (pays something like $900) before the season (along with my Phillies, Padres, and stinky Mariners). 

I feel a massive crash and burn coming up for the Twins, no?
I bet CWS for the series.

drank an entire 750 mL of patron estate reserve two nights ago. it was a bad decision. it was like a hundred bucks a bottle

Also teams who average more than 4.9 rpg have gone 12-8 SU versus Sale and the Sox (avg line +149). And teams that average less than 4.9 rpg have gone 14-36 SU vs Sale and the Sox.. so that's like a profitable situation or whatever. Still kinda hungover tho

Friday: Miles Mikolas (Bill Miller last time)
Since last season Foltynewicz 15-21 SU:
vs NL East: 10-6 SU with 25 runs allowed in 96 innings
vs non-division: 5-15 SU with 60 runs allowed in 109.2 innings
Those Folty stats are from two starts ago when he faced the Cards. Then there's Miles Mikolas coming off that start with Bill Miller behind home plate. Did you know that since he became a starter for the Cardinals, Mikolas has been the third-most profitable MLB starter at 31-12 SU +$1,570 (avg line -131). They're never lost three consecutive Mikolas starts. That's the situation they're looking at tonight after losing his last two. Also by the way Folty's non-division starts are now 28-14-4 O/U in his career..

BUT they're also in a home/home situation with a day of rest in the middle. They have SUCKED in home games after a day off. The Cards have been the most-profitable team to fade in that spot the L5 seasons and are already 0-3 SU in that spot this season with 22 runs allowed.

:hot: Can't freakin' decide what to do. Last time Braves even won a Foltynewicz start was September 28, 2018 (0-7 SU L7 Folty starts with 58 runs allowed). <_<

@Good Posting Judge  

Bull####terz Blog‏ @Bull####erzBlog

Today, there is a softball game on @ESPNU at 6pm between James Madison and UCLA that is must see TV Best pitchers in the country face off (Good v Garcia). If you love competition, don’t miss it.

Double down on u7.5?

I mean, a little spendy, but other than that I don't see the issue?
I'd gone all of 2019 without drinking. I'm used to being all alone (except for chicks), but had a ton of family in ATX over the weekend and I think all of that just made me snap. Too many of relatives. Like an atomic bomb of relatives. Also drank an entire bottle of Remy Monday night/Tuesday morning that was like 50 bucks, too.

custom made, got them off etsy. can't wait to wear them somewhere nice. at the very least they'll definitely be a conversation starter. whomever is reclaiming old-school gucci fabric and making custom pairs of shoes with it is a freakin' genius

@Good Posting Judge  

Today, there is a softball game on @ESPNU at 6pm between James Madison and UCLA that is must see TV Best pitchers in the country face off (Good v Garcia). If you love competition, don’t miss it.

Double down on u7.5?
And espn has 2 games on, neither are this one

🙄 

Eta- my mistake, it's on espnu

Last edited by a moderator:
Astros facing their first of five straight left-handed starters. Every day from now until until Tuesday: Chris Sale, David Price, Eduardo Rodriguez, Cole Hamels, Jon Lester

@Good Posting Judge  

Double down on u7.5?
And espn has 2 games on, neither are this one

🙄

Eta- my mistake, it's on espnu

Edited 1 hour ago by Cowboysfan8
Probs going twitter tout tomorrow, I'll give you guys a special deal if you sign up now.  #bull####terz Blog  #fbgeminence

DANG Colorado Rockies were down by 3 runs, selling at +565 live just now. I knew I should have bought that! Freakin' Orioles! :lol:

and you know what's crazy is that it MOVED from +500 to +565 during those couple seconds it was being offered, so that means somebody just paid like -700 on the Orioles and must've moved the line

They have SUCKED in home games after a day off. The Cards have been the most-profitable team to fade in that spot the L5 seasons and are already 0-3 SU in that spot this season with 22 runs allowed.
you know what's crazy is that in the 5 seasons before that they were the #1 team - the most-profitable team by far, in their games coming from a day off. true fact

You tailing holmes?  Nothing says ****Official FFA Wagering Thread**** as much as tailing other dudes on NCAAA Softball totals bets.
I liked it. Can't believe it they scored 7 tbh

I don't have a book. My local guy passed away. I'm waiting very impatiently for my states online sports wagering to launch.

Supposedly any day now

Anyway, good call 

Portugal Cup

Porto lost out on the league title. This would be a nice consolation prize. 

Porto +108

They should pull out the victory.  Main concern is if this is tied after regulation. 

There's this girl I attended public speaking class with who now works for Instacart, a personal shopper at the grocery store. She always says hi. Today when she asked me about my pickle juice I showed her my bone-in rib eye. She was like, "You must have a fancy date tonight." I bet u she wants to be that date.
She's gotten to be so friendly she now takes actual items out of my cart and asks me about them. She's young too. Real young. Like early 20s. And I remember she has kind of a dark personality from her public speakings. She's playing with fire.

Price and the Sox 11-5 O/U as the underdog (10-1 O/U against teams who average more than 4.96 rpg).

Red Sox/Astros o9 +105

Pea#### was lined at pretty good plus-money on o5½ strikeouts. Just logged 3 in the top of the 1st inning versus Boston. Also ESPN Daily Notes ranked Red Sox 9 out of 10 on stolen base potential. Already logged 1 stolen base in their first frame. Also no way in hell this game goes over the total :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread