What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (16 Viewers)

I didn't see the fun belt game. the earlier preface for the evening ended with her recommending using condoms from her purse. that I ann't never even heard of. she tripped out when I asked why she had rogue condoms. sucks real bad. but I saw it coming and hid my gucci bracelet in my jeans pocket, as not to lose something I really cared a lot about.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGgH5uZWsAAsMpb.jpg

it sucks because she's not gonna give up. plus I'm weak
it also sucks because wicca be dropping me hints waiting on me. was in my actual neighborhood last night with her chick friend. hello. I didn't return the text. trying to lace me up. she would've threesomed me just to get me back to returning her calls
the best advice is to never burn a bridge, no matter how good it feels

There are times guys need to remember that the other side of the fence is always greener...and we are all weak.. and the juice here is no bueno but i played em anyway cause i am at work and bored

Tate over 4.5 -155 ( no juice if you win.. lol)

Tate over 54.5 -120

Michel over 71.5 -110
Edelman over 5.5 -150

Tate o4.5

Tate u54.5

Jones u222.5

Lacosse u18.5 rec yds

Team to score 3 unanswered YES -213

Total field goals u3.5 -160

Weather in Colorado Springs forecast to be low 60s w/ clear skies and no wind or rain on Saturday. Fresno will be coming off the bye - since 2008 opposing teams with more than 6 days to prepare have gone 26-11-1 (.703) O/U in games against Air Force. Conference games: 16-2-1 O/U

Fresno/AF o51 -102

I’d be really really suprised if come the mid 4th quarter Saturday Kent State wasn’t up on Akron by more than 14.  In fact I think it will be a blowout.  

I don't think I understand the line in the Colorado/Oregon game.  Oregon shouldn't be favored by 21 on anybody right now.  IMO.  Colorado can score.  Their defense sucks, but Oregon's offense is build much differently than previous iterations.  

I don't think I understand the line in the Colorado/Oregon game.  Oregon shouldn't be favored by 21 on anybody right now.  IMO.  Colorado can score.  Their defense sucks, but Oregon's offense is build much differently than previous iterations.  
Felt the same exact way when I played Cal last week. Couldn’t believe they were giving that many and again this week. :shrug:  

Felt the same exact way when I played Cal last week. Couldn’t believe they were giving that many and again this week. :shrug:  
I hit the under for a nice score.  That was an easy one.  I just think the perception is still there that Oregon is going to score everytime they get the ball on offense and do so with dizzying speed.  That isn't the way this team has been constructed.  They are efficient and will look to move the chains vs trying to score with a blitzkrieg approach.  

Colorado has an offense, unlike Cal (absent their QB).  I think they'll test this Oregon defense unlike any other team has thus far this season.

Mainly just based on what I think will happen.

Texas +11.5 - Despite how good Oklahoma has looked, this is always a close game. Tom Herman and Todd Orlando have beaten Oklahoma twice as HC/DC combo

Memphis -5.5 - Memphis has won every game by at least five, including a win over Mississippi. They have scored 55, 42, 35, 52 their last five and I think that trend continues.

Florida State +27 - This is more "Clemson just hasn't looked right" than anything. Four TDs seems like a pretty large hill to climb, but this one worries me the most I think.

Notre Dame -10.5 - Notre Dame is for real and USC is trending in the wrong direction. Notre Dame has also fallen out of the conversation of playoff teams, and a big rivalry win might be what Brian Kelly wants to reignite that conversation.

Florida +13 - I really like what Coach O is doing on the bayou, but I think this is a one-score game for some reason. For me, Florida proved last week they aren't going to fold under the pressure of a big game. If they can keep the turnovers under control, they can keep this game under 13.

Please feel free to rip these picks to shreds...

You guys playin the Cards?
I like a couple spots that lean Cards/over. The home team in G1 - I'd rather not back Mikolas in a G1, rather have him in a later game/last game of the series - but Cards have raked in Mikolas' September/October starts, and I like the spot they're in with Nats starting the series in the middle of consecutive road games & after a dog win.

Anyone getting involved with Holgorsen and them today? Cougars just had their bye week and it will be their first "real" home game. They hosted cupcake Prairie View (+30) in week 2, but other than that they've either been away or at a neutral site. Nugs' home boy Dana got to watch Cincinnati (+3½) defend home turf against UCF last Friday night on ESPN. After beating UCF, Cincinnati head coach Luke Fickell is now 16-3 in the Bearcats' L19 games and 13-0 as the favorite.

The only thing you come across on Twitter regarding Holgorsen right now is about how some pissed off kid from the o-line is accusing him of tanking the season. The kid did a 27-post Twitter rant, and everyone including some dude who wrote a Sports Illustrated staff article about it is validating the kid. It's dumb. It's a level of dumb that makes you sad inside. Very dumb and unprofessional. Anyway, coach Fickell's home/away record kind of speaks to me. He 16-6 at home but only 7-11 on the road. Narrowed down, the road record becomes 4-10 when he had less than 2 weeks to prepare for the game, 2-7 after a win, and 1-7 against teams averaging more than 32 ppg. "Coming off one of the biggest wins in recent program history against an opponent with nothing to lose and fresh after a week off, the case for a letdown is easy to make" - Fletcher Page, Cincinnati Enquirer

Houston +248
Houston o21 -115
Houston 1H o10½ +125

Dan Lambskin said:
Florida +14

Clemson-27.5

:banned:
I'm with you on Florida, but took Florida State getting the points.  Care to expand on why you like Clemson?  For me, Clemson just hasn't looked right so far this season.  Trevor Lawrence is making mistakes and they are struggling to score bunches of points.  FSU is still a good recruiting program and Willie Taggart isn't a terrible coach.  I can see FSU hanging with Clemson and falling by 17 or 21 as the clock runs out.

ChainsawU said:
Anyone getting involved with Holgorsen and them today? Cougars just had their bye week and it will be their first "real" home game. They hosted cupcake Prairie View (+30) in week 2, but other than that they've either been away or at a neutral site. Nugs' home boy Dana got to watch Cincinnati (+3½) defend home turf against UCF last Friday night on ESPN. After beating UCF, Cincinnati head coach Luke Fickell is now 16-3 in the Bearcats' L19 games and 13-0 as the favorite.
WIth you on Houston.  SORRY.  Let down spot for Cincy, and the new qb and offense for Houston are starting to click a bit.

I'm with you on Florida, but took Florida State getting the points.  Care to expand on why you like Clemson?  For me, Clemson just hasn't looked right so far this season.  Trevor Lawrence is making mistakes and they are struggling to score bunches of points.  FSU is still a good recruiting program and Willie Taggart isn't a terrible coach.  I can see FSU hanging with Clemson and falling by 17 or 21 as the clock runs out.
I’m just going with the Noles are terrible angle

Users who are viewing this thread