Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

59 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Florida +14

Clemson-27.5

:banned:

I'm with you on Florida, but took Florida State getting the points.  Care to expand on why you like Clemson?  For me, Clemson just hasn't looked right so far this season.  Trevor Lawrence is making mistakes and they are struggling to score bunches of points.  FSU is still a good recruiting program and Willie Taggart isn't a terrible coach.  I can see FSU hanging with Clemson and falling by 17 or 21 as the clock runs out.

7 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

Anyone getting involved with Holgorsen and them today? Cougars just had their bye week and it will be their first "real" home game. They hosted cupcake Prairie View (+30) in week 2, but other than that they've either been away or at a neutral site. Nugs' home boy Dana got to watch Cincinnati (+3½) defend home turf against UCF last Friday night on ESPN. After beating UCF, Cincinnati head coach Luke Fickell is now 16-3 in the Bearcats' L19 games and 13-0 as the favorite.

WIth you on Houston.  SORRY.  Let down spot for Cincy, and the new qb and offense for Houston are starting to click a bit.

1 hour ago, Titans_fan said:

I'm with you on Florida, but took Florida State getting the points.  Care to expand on why you like Clemson?  For me, Clemson just hasn't looked right so far this season.  Trevor Lawrence is making mistakes and they are struggling to score bunches of points.  FSU is still a good recruiting program and Willie Taggart isn't a terrible coach.  I can see FSU hanging with Clemson and falling by 17 or 21 as the clock runs out.

I’m just going with the Noles are terrible angle

1 hour ago, Dan Lambskin said:

HEY!

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

On 10/10/2019 at 10:40 AM, lumpy19 said:

Lacosse u18.5 rec yds

We are betting on lacrosse now?

5 hours ago, facook said:

WIth you on Houston.  SORRY.  Let down spot for Cincy, and the new qb and offense for Houston are starting to click a bit.

Just woke up. Had a feeling the line had moved against them. Didn't expect to see a 10! wtf! :lol::rolleyes:

The 1H and full-game teams totals are practically the same though. Weird. I was figuring 17 in the 1H for Coogs

Houston has dudes making their first career starts at right tackle and QUARTERBACK for the Coogs. Holgorsen's freakin' son is starting at QB. Tune's hamstring was kept a secret all week :bag:

CONGRATULATIONS

24 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Houston has dudes making their first career starts at right tackle and QUARTERBACK for the Coogs. Holgorsen's freakin' son is starting at QB. Tune's hamstring was kept a secret all week :bag:

CONGRATULATIONS

poop

On 10/10/2019 at 9:27 PM, ChainsawU said:

Weather in Colorado Springs forecast to be low 60s w/ clear skies and no wind or rain on Saturday. Fresno will be coming off the bye - since 2008 opposing teams with more than 6 days to prepare have gone 26-11-1 (.703) O/U in games against Air Force. Conference games: 16-2-1 O/U

Fresno/AF o51 -102

Jeff Tedford 8-1 ATS when Bulldogs the dog.

Fresno +3 and o23½

7 hours ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Nice call.  Maybe they can get a few scores against the second unit and pull this back under 4 TDs, but probably not.

Yo, it sucks for Houston, but check out Cincy's pick-six they just pulled in the 4Q. It's the cleanest pick-six you've ever seen in your life. Then imagine seeing it live. 👀

Bummer, was on a flight and missed that nail biter in Clemson.

19 minutes ago, got_nugs said:

Bummer, was on a flight and missed that nail biter in Clemson.

Yeah they clemson let them hang around for a while

So We all want LSU by less than 14, ya?  UF losing will lessen the blow.  

Wyoming ranks 14th nationally in rushing offense at more than 248 yards per game. San Diego State leads the FBS in rush defense, allowing just 48 yards per game on the ground.

Catching an average of +6 points on the spread, teams averaging more than 200 yards rushing 5-0 ATS L5 v Rocky Long defense. sdql

USL

Phoenix Rising/Real Monarchs over 3.5.

Rising have clinched everything but the fan-created Four Corners Cup. Both teams can clinch this with a win and it’s actually a thing both teams want. This might be the last time Phoenix tries until the playoffs but I expect a 4-2 type game tonight. 

Hawaii games have gone 15-1-1 O/U L17 when they are catching more than 10 points on the spread. sdql

1 minute ago, ChainsawU said:

Hawaii games have gone 15-1-1 O/U L17 when they are catching more than 10 points on the spread. sdql

I love betting Hawaii overs. Tell me to do it and I will.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:27 PM, ChainsawU said:

Weather in Colorado Springs forecast to be low 60s w/ clear skies and no wind or rain on Saturday. Fresno will be coming off the bye - since 2008 opposing teams with more than 6 days to prepare have gone 26-11-1 (.703) O/U in games against Air Force. Conference games: 16-2-1 O/U

Fresno/AF o51 -102

👍

Thanks. I'm going a little on Hawaii moneyline too. Rolovich just had two weeks off and is playing with revenge. Maybe Boise is overdue for a loss. Got +390

10 hours ago, LOCO said:

Yanks team total OVER 3.5.

I like how you just come in here and post baseball stuff without fanfare and I win money because of it. You’re neat.

Since 2012 Pete Carroll 23-9 O/U in games versus AFC (15-2 O/U away+neutral site games).

Seahawks have a huge rest advantage coming off Thursday night football, compared to Cleveland who traveled across 3 time zones to play Monday Night Football six days ago. Since 1989 games in that situation have gone 26-7-2 O/U. The Rams/49ers game features teams in that same situation, and I think that's a huge advantage for LA, specifically in the division matchup. Those are the two teams I'm backing tomorrow, with strong leans to both overs.

• Like 1

I kinda like Cle, as Seattle is the one traveling now. CLE a small favorite after the MNF performanc... something is fishy...

I agree with @ChainsawU on both overs and LAR.   I also like MIN, JAX and the ATL?AZ over. 

Props - i am an overs kinda guy... gimme Diggs today against that awful Philly secondary. Can you dig it? #dadjokes

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Oh cool i accidentally bet the under instead of over

no more points

Wish I'd made a few mistakes like that yesterday.

Yeah it's fishy. SBR lists 3 million wagered on Seattle versus 300k wagered on Cleveland.

• Chargers beat Steelers 33-30 on SNF last year in Pittsburgh; Anthony Lynn's only career appearance on SNF.
  • Tomlin is historically strong before the bye week, but only 3-12 career in games played in Pacific + Mountain time zones.
  • Steelers only allowing 22.8 ppg on defense, but how does their defense compare to the Texans/Broncos/Ravens? Is that 22.8 a "true" number for the Steelers defense and are they that good? Because since last season opposing teams allowing less than 24 ppg have gone 4-0 at Anthony Lynn's house:  the Texans, Broncos 2x, and Ravens. In all four games the visitor was catching at least a field goal on the spread, so that's four straight up wins by the underdog in that situation. So, how good is the Steelers defense in comparison?

that's what I got so far

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Angry Beavers said:

gimme Diggs today against that awful Philly secondary. Can you dig it? #dadjokes

nice call!

• Like 1

Pretty much fading every Pit receiver

Juju unders

Diontae under

Vance unders

Gonna be a fun game to watch when Pit has the ball <_<

• Like 2

This last Titans possession is going to cost me a bunch of money

Yup, 4 bets on the last drive :wall:

Edited by lumpy19

15 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

This last Titans possession is going to cost me a bunch of money

Yup, 4 bets on the last drive :wall:

i had walker under what you lose on?

1 hour ago, lumpy19 said:

Pretty much fading every Pit receiver

Juju unders

Diontae under

Vance unders

Gonna be a fun game to watch when Pit has the ball <_<

juju and vance and qv passing unders for me

5 minutes ago, swirvenirvin said:

i had walker under what you lose on?

walker yards lost, walked rec push

humphries rec and yards

On 10/8/2019 at 1:51 PM, parasaurolophus said:

Lanto Griffin to win +5000, to finish top 10 +425-

Four straight top 20's. Missed cut here last time, but he is playing incredibly well and this field is trash. Most birdies so far this year and most sub par rounds. Been under par in the final round in all four tourneys. Worst four round score so far is -9.

Winner! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2