What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (9 Viewers)

Mahomesover 1.5passing tds

mccoyover 14.5receiving

hamiltonunder22.5receiving

kelceover 5.5receptios

sandersunder51.5receiving

D williamsunder3.5receptions

Hillover 5.5receptions

Robinsonunder42.5receiving

Mahomesunder12.5rushing
Hill over 5.5 for sure.  Even though he'll have Harris on him all night, Harris is not playing his best this year.

Don't sleep on Hamilton this week though.  I think he's going to have a game tonight.  I'd bet the over if it was double that.

Kelce over 5.5.  Broncos haven't covered a tight end since before Gates was in the league.

Love McCoy over 14.5 receiving.

Stanford 10-0 SU and ATS L10 regular season versus UCLA. Does that feel different this year to anyone. Stanford using a backup QB but have had nearly two weeks to get ready. I think I like them a lot and the QB thing is just giving them line value. If you're going to plug and play a QB it's gotta help that he attends Stanford, dude's gotta be smart at least, right.

Chip Kelly and UCLA 4-15 with him as head coach. Nineteen games and four wins. They scored 42 on Stanford when they faced each other last season, but still didn't win or even cover the spread. And they never won a game they didn't score 31+ points in. David Shaw 17-1 playing in consecutive home games, and tonight even has the benefit of a bye week to prepare.
:shrug:

ChainsawU said:
Stanford 10-0 SU and ATS L10 regular season versus UCLA. Does that feel different this year to anyone. Stanford using a backup QB but have had nearly two weeks to get ready. I think I like them a lot and the QB thing is just giving them line value. If you're going to plug and play a QB it's gotta help that he attends Stanford, dude's gotta be smart at least, right.
I kind of agree

lumpy19 said:
Gonna be a rough night if kc blows out Denver

Kelce u6.5 u76.5

Hill u5.5 u74.5

Mahomes u314.5 u2.5td

Damien Williams u25.5 rushing u3.5rec

McCoy u40.5 rushing

Sanders u4.5 u49.5

Interested to see how @swirvenirvin has this capped

I would take some @TheGooRoo feedback as well
KC blows out Denver but I escaped with 8-3

Gave some it back betting Denver live immediately when mahomes got hurt.  Should have hammered the total(57.5 when he got hurt) instead of the side.

Lions play a division game tonight. The CFL West division has gone 10-0 SU and 9-1 ATS in the L10 division matchups. Laying an average of 4 points per game, the margin of victory in those ten games: 4,10,13,13,16,16,17,19,27,27

Iowa vs purdue should be interesting. That iowa defense is legit, but i also think their offense is pitiful. 

Anybody with thoughts on this game?

Only a few games I like tomorrow but some of them I like a bunch.

if you can get Navy at -14.5 still buy it down to -14 sit back and watch the show.  I think they kill USF.

People still haven’t come around on the fact that Tulane might be the best non P5 team out there.  The went into auburn and have them a handfull. Brady White is a mediocre QB and Taylor isn’t playing yet again.  +4.5 and +160.  Good chance to win outright.

Ore st is trash.   Give me Cal -11

Keep an eye on the Houston QB situation.  If Tune plays -12.5 1H is a steal.  If not it’s a no play.

Bet LSU every week - not stoping now -18.5

Iowa vs purdue should be interesting. That iowa defense is legit, but i also think their offense is pitiful. 

Anybody with thoughts on this game?
Per our buddy Johnny Detroit, for whatever it's worth:

Did you know? Teams ranked in the Top 25 coming off back to back losses have failed to cover their next game 78% (7-25-1) of the time since 2012!

Per our buddy Johnny Detroit, for whatever it's worth:

Did you know? Teams ranked in the Top 25 coming off back to back losses have failed to cover their next game 78% (7-25-1) of the time since 2012!
Purdue has had their number the last two years and are obviously coming off a good game as well. 

Coach James Franklin career 21-12-2 (.636) O/U against teams that allow less than 20 points per game. When those opponents also averaged less than 33 ppg on offense: 16-3 O/U (avg total 46).

Michigan/Penn State o47 -105

if you can get Navy at -14.5 still buy it down to -14 sit back and watch the show.  I think they kill USF.

People still haven’t come around on the fact that Tulane might be the best non P5 team out there.  The went into auburn and have them a handfull. Brady White is a mediocre QB and Taylor isn’t playing yet again.  +4.5 and +160.  Good chance to win outright.

Keep an eye on the Houston QB situation.  If Tune plays -12.5 1H is a steal.  If not it’s a no play.

I was with you on all of these but OSU.  Hoping we're right on Tulane.  A bit afraid it's the overbet "sharp" play just like Ok St was today (I was on them too, they are about to lose outright).

I was with you on all of these but OSU.  Hoping we're right on Tulane.  A bit afraid it's the overbet "sharp" play just like Ok St was today (I was on them too, they are about to lose outright).
Narrator: They were.

Really want to fade A&M in the 2H, but that entire game just smells like crap. They're giving Old Mrs. +3 in the 2H, same as the original full game spread.

I think that's a good spot for the Bears off the bye after the overseas game. Plus a couple games' worth of tape on Teddy.

I might back away from this a little bit as Sean Payton has a filthy ATS record as the underdog. Filthy as in they usually cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sagarin's number says the Colts should be catching a couple points on the spread. Strong line for them. He lists Texans #8 versus Colts at #22 in the rankings. Hopefully that Colts' number gets better by morning and isn't as expensive to buy. Sagarin also lists Patriots as the #1 team, despite their 32nd-ranked strength of schedule. His #2 team in the NFL is the 49ers. You know what that means. Pats/Niners Super Bowl!

Users who are viewing this thread