What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (15 Viewers)

LeBron scored 18 last night. Y'all needed him to score 1..? One? And he went 18. What the hell was that.. at even money to boot?

Dude started the game

Last edited by a moderator:
So Nats tonight right? Nats in 4?
I took the Astros ML last night because I read it was Cole/Strasburg earlier in the day.

Once I saw Scherzer was pitching, I took the Nats +1.5 to hedge a little.  Was really hoping for a one-run Houston win, but alas it wasn't to be

I'd still bet against Strasburg tonight...

The Rangers are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games vs the Sabers.  

They’re 8-2 in the last 10 when at home facing the Sabers. 

The Under is 7-1-1 when the Rangers are at home facing a team on zero days rest L9 situations 

Thursday Football, includes Thanksgiving games from way back, Only found 3 teams laying more than 2 TDs on Thursday on a short 3-day rest. Expanded a little bit to double-digit favorites in that spot:  24-3 SU and 19-7-1 (.731) ATS with 20-7 to the under. All about the favorite in that spot:

Fave scoring 23 or fewer: 5-3 SU and 1-7 ATS
Fave scoring 24 or more: 19-0 SU and 18-0-1 ATS
Fave scoring less than 35: 20-2 to the under

Vikes rush for 160 yards per game. Redskins rush for 84 yards per game. I think that's the difference. That's what sticks out the most to me anyway. I guess the question is what's Zimmer gonna try and do now, though. What are his priorities or whatever.. and how much does that anomaly-monsoon game stick out. We got like 10 hours before kickoff so that's good.

We all know the Sabres are awfully hot right now, but how do teams do coming off a loss vs the Sabres?

Over the last two seasons they’re 15-24 SU 38.5% in their next game.

2-5 SU 28% this season.

Remarkable!

Active tonight against the Sharks

Montreal Canadiens - San Jose Sharks o1.5 1st period

last 9 games Montreal has been 77.8% (7/2) o1.5 in the 1st period  (21 goals)

last 9 games San Jose has been 77.8% (7/2) o1.5 in the 1st period (21 goals)

Vikes rush for 160 yards per game. Redskins rush for 84 yards per game. I think that's the difference. That's what sticks out the most to me anyway. I guess the question is what's Zimmer gonna try and do now, though. What are his priorities or whatever.. and how much does that anomaly-monsoon game stick out. We got like 10 hours before kickoff so that's good.
Cousins now on the Vikes, Keenum now on the Skins.  Kinda feel like Cousins has the weapons to rub it in a little bit if he wants.  Not sure he will though, especially with Gruden gone.  Cousins doesn't seem like a vengeful guy.  

Are you ready to rumble. What are you looking at tonight
538 has Vikes -14

Sagarin has vikes -23.54

Redskins DVOA is 30th overall, Vikes are 6th. Since start of last season when the top 20% of DVOA play the bottom 20%, The average differential is 19.45 with the top 20% having a 29-2 record overall, both losses were road losses. The differential is quite a bit higher for when the top 20% play at home. 

Cousins history with the lights on scares me a bit as does thielen being out, but I plan to take the Vikes -16.5.

538 has Vikes -14

Sagarin has vikes -23.54

Redskins DVOA is 30th overall, Vikes are 6th. Since start of last season when the top 20% of DVOA play the bottom 20%, The average differential is 19.45 with the top 20% having a 29-2 record overall, both losses were road losses. The differential is quite a bit higher for when the top 20% play at home. 

Cousins history with the lights on scares me a bit as does thielen being out, but I plan to take the Vikes -16.5.
Plus Zimmer has been nails as home fave vs non-division opponent.

The Rangers are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games vs the Sabers.  

They’re 8-2 in the last 10 when at home facing the Sabers. 

The Under is 7-1-1 when the Rangers are at home facing a team on zero days rest L9 situations 
why are you quoting records with zero rest?

Both the Sabres and Rangers last played on Tuesday night and the game is tonight (Thursday). That makes the zero rest trend kind of irrelevant here.

Cousins now on the Vikes, Keenum now on the Skins.  Kinda feel like Cousins has the weapons to rub it in a little bit if he wants.  Not sure he will though, especially with Gruden gone.  Cousins doesn't seem like a vengeful guy.  
Kurt Cousin make Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X

With the majority on the Clips I think my strategy is gonna be to wait until right before tip-off and bet the Warriors. Because on high-profile, west coast contests the book usually does their ol' pump fake on the spread right before tip off, to persuade those last-minute steam-chaser gamblers who're chasing their bets - making it look like money is coming in on the favorite so everyone jump on the bandwagon.

:tinfoilhat: :unsure: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread