What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

Scoooooop maybe I can try the same with Navy +99
Ref how are you with spotting the ball. I bet you're pretty good at it. Pro. Is spotting the ball like a "practice makes perfect" type of deal, like a Malcolm Gladwell 10,000 hours type of skill? We wagering dudes all watch hours and hours of football, that's a given. But I, for one, can say that spotting the ball correctly feels like a bit of an art form as forward progress, defensive contact, and the sheer speed of the game all come into play. Come to think of it, that's another one of Malcolm Gladwell's concepts, snap judgements, that he illustrated in his book Blink. The mental processes that work rapidly and automatically from relatively little information. Dude, you're basically Malcolm Gladwell. Also I remembered you're on OU laying the points but damn Baylor is undefeated. One of Sagarin's systems even makes Baylor the fave. Cheers bro hope the jet lag isn't getting to you too badly.

On the other side, Wyoming's TOP averages 30:09 per game. During the L5 seasons, Utah State Aggies have gone 24-12-1 to the over against teams who possess the ball less than 32 minutes per game on average and 13-2-1 at home. Wyoming/Utah State o50 -105
I tried to buy Utah State o27' but didn't get in on time before kickoff. Really hoping to buy an o13 2H because I love underdogs and think that this game was lined begging you to take Wyoming. I think Utah State pour it on 2H. Damn they just tied it at 14 too.

Lumpy, you and Swirve should write Silva an email after the season is over. Start taking notes now and if you want I'll compile your notes for him into a legible email. You know he is up to his eyeballs in deadlines with all the content they chose to produce in their first year. I bet you once they get the hang of doing all this on their own it'll get better; they'll improve with time, trial & error, and be a better product next year. That's the beauty of being so close to the consumer though - via email - your feedback would probably help them out a lot. I'll write it if you want & probably best to submit it to him after the season's over.

Utah State team total selling for 29.5 -110 live right now. It'll probably be lined 14.5 2H but still looks like a decent shot. I really think they blow them out. Now 30.5 after the field goal. Just bought:

Utah State Aggies Total Points

O30.5 @ -110

Last edited by a moderator:
Utah State team total selling for 29.5 -110 live right now. It'll probably be lined 14.5 2H but still looks like a decent shot. I really think they blow them out. Now 30.5 after the field goal. Just bought:

Utah State Aggies Total Points

O30.5 @ -110
Have access to a tout who really liked O24.5 1H so I’ve been watching the game.  If the 2h total looks good I’ll be on the over.  The 1Q was aids and it’s blown wide open.

speaking of going viral I think Longhorns caught bird flu <_<

Just closed an open parlay I had:  closed it with the Wyoming/Utah State 2nd Half Over 23½ @ -140

since 2008 opposing teams with more than 6 days to prepare have gone 26-11-1 (.703) O/U in games against Air Force. Conference games: 16-2-1 O/U
Yo!! This active again today I'm on over for sure cheers bro one love u already know

Colorado State Over 26½ -110
Air Force/Colorado State Over 62 -128

Check out Utah State's field. I knew they'd cover but didn't think they'd SUCK so bad in doing so. Non-scoring bastards. They're now bowl-eligible for the 8th time L9 seasons with a potentially big division matchup next week. If Air Force lose tonight then Utah State/Boise State would basically be for the division and a spot in the championship. That field though, it's a nice backdrop for football, it just sucks they didn't score more freakin' points.

I like Atlanta, Houston, Jacksonville ATS:

• It's the Falcons second division game of the season after last week and they'll be ready again.
  • Texans' power ranking is so close to the Ravens overall I think the 4½ will cover it (and cover Baltimore HFA).
  • And then fading the Colts has gone 5-0 SU and ATS L5 (since W5 of last season) when Hilton logs zero catches.
I like those three sides.

Bill O'Brien career 7-4 SU and 7-3-1 ATS versus AFC North (3-0 SU and ATS with DeShaun). Overall Texans with DeShaun 13-8 SU and 12-8-1 ATS vs non-division opponents, losing by 2,2,3,3,5,6,7,8 points per game.

Texans +6 -128

I like Atlanta, Houston, Jacksonville ATS:

• It's the Falcons second division game of the season after last week and they'll be ready again.
  • Texans' power ranking is so close to the Ravens overall I think the 4½ will cover it (and cover Baltimore HFA).
  • And then fading the Colts has gone 5-0 SU and ATS L5 (since W5 of last season) when Hilton logs zero catches.
I like those three sides.
Panthers.

Texans/Ravens Over.

Jags.

Sorry.

Niners. Rams. Eagles. Jets. Raiders.

Prolly just gonna ride with Texans. Unsure about Foles' first game back, plus it's only the dude's 2nd real live game as a Jaguar. I don't think their receiving corps is really fully lined out yet either. Got some long-shot, end-of-the-bench investments in Conley and Cole. Colts' defense at home might win that one.

Belichick got a sick record at your house when avenging a loss. I won't even post it but Somebody better call a veterinarian on him because he a sick puppy.

And then fading the Colts has gone 5-0 SU and ATS L5 (since W5 of last season) when Hilton logs zero catches.
ESPN just said this is 0-7 when Hilton doesn't play. And you know how sharp they been in the past. For those 5 games I quoted: What I just saw is that Darius Leonard was out for two of those games, and in the other 3 games Brissett only attempted 5 total passes. So it wasn't only Hilton that was out.. It was Brissett and Leonard as well. So they want you to think it was all about Hilton but it wasn't.

Angry Beavers said:
Loving Philly +4.5 later
Dude I like dogs, I love dogs. I don't love bird dogs tho. That Philly team total was lined low to begin with and has slowly crept down under 20. Belichick fields a D this season and he's off the bye. And he's playing with Super Bowl revenge.

:shrug:

To his credit, Pederson has mashed against good scoring defenses though, historically

since 2017 Pederson 11-2 O/U 28 ppg against teams allowing less than 19 ppg on defense with the two unders coming in their only two games against the Chicago Bears in that situation

Dude I like dogs, I love dogs. I don't love bird dogs tho. That Philly team total was lined low to begin with and has slowly crept down under 20. Belichick fields a D this season and he's off the bye. And he's playing with Super Bowl revenge.

:shrug:
NE D was shown it can be run on. I like the points. Today is Sander's coming out party.  

I hear everything you are saying, including... As a favorite of a TD or less (or an underdog), Brady is a ridiculous 28-3 ATS in his career. That’s better than 90%, covering by an absolutely absurd average margin of over 10 points per game.  Add in the SB things that Brady mentioned on his radio show.... and well  maybe my 1st inclination is dead wrong .. won't be the 1st time. 

NE just seem so obvious and this is the NFL. I got a feelin Philly covers this. 

It is either a good hunch, or the hot wings I just had for lunch.    :shrug:     GLTA  AB

I got a feeling on this one! Turns out it was just gas. How many times. Man, I got Houston and 13' and my stomach don't feel real good either. This is a crucial-### game. That overseas fade is about to come true again :loco:

Talk about rare air: There has been one regular season road favorite in Philly since the 2017 season started, and it was when Philly was resting starters for the playoffs. Eagles 17-4 in all their other home games during that time since 2017..

To his credit, Pederson has mashed against good scoring defenses though, historically. Since 2017 Pederson 11-2 O/U 28 ppg against teams allowing less than 19 ppg on defense with the two unders coming in their only two games against the Chicago Bears in that situation.
I also like how the Eagles have been sleeping in their own beds for 3 weeks. Cheers bro.

Eagles o25 +277
Patriots/Eagles o45 -103

Eagles have been a team that starts out slow at home for some reason.. :unsure: Just about half their home games since 2017 saw them scoreless in the 1Q.

Users who are viewing this thread