What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

Islanders in regulation

Like the Hawks/Vikes under as well.

Also Russell passing yards under.  Saw some pretty significant stats on how Zimmer has limited Russ.

Super rainy and quite windy in Santa Clara Friday night.  Utah's d is legit.  Ducks have looked like poop.

Under 49 in the PAC12 championship game where there will be 3000 fans in the stands.

Now imagine that, instead of drafting OJ Howard to pair with an already productive Cameron Brate, Tampa reunited Dalvin Cook and Jameis Winston.  I think he's the best RB doing work today.  Also, incredibly biased in this regard.

bought the $20 ken pom

The Butler/Ole Miss look suspicious and the Iowa/Syracuse look suspicious. I bet you Ole Miss will win at home after they cleanse their system from the isht show they dropped on friday :angry: too much turkey the day before amirite cheers bro

I like western michigan rested at home and they go over the total at home on low totals like this; oak 0-7 o/u to start the season so maybe due for an over

I tell you what man. We are creatures of habit and I set my own schedule, home every day around this time before traffic royally hits. The last couple days, for a week or so, I'm realizing that Intentional Talk is still on every day. It's a breath of fresh air to throw on television as you get home and decompress. Nobody yells. No egos. Just dudes. And baseball! Offseason baseball - so it's also a way to keep up with rumors and lite news & stuff..

We don’t want to lose two in a row. Ever,” said Lakers forward Anthony Davis. “So there’s definitely gonna be a bounce back game. We want to make sure that we correct everything that we did poorly tonight.”

Lakers +115

Database says B10 has had career success against FSU at 13-7 SU and 12-6-1 ATS:

• lined +3 or less on the spread: 13-1 SU
  • lined less than +5 on the spread: 11-3-1 ATS
sdql

Indiana hasn't had career success versus the ACC though, and has not played ANYONE yet this season, holy crap. On the flip side, 'Noles 3-0 vs top-50 already this year.. I think the book knows about that unranked home fave angle already, too.

How do you guys interpret/What do you think of kenpom's FanMatch deal. Like why does he do it that way. Feels geared toward action junkies like myself, amirite. The Tiers of joy blog post on 01.14.16 feels like he's constantly answering questions from dumb###es talking #### about his methods. I bet u he gets frustrated with idiots a lot.

Sports chat place betting guy mentioned a lot about WMU lack of post presence, but they been getting it in. Last I checked their 1H tt was exactly 30, so crazy

Chain, tomorrow's Virginia total is 102.  ***102***!!!  I don't think I've ever seen a total that low.  And I bet under.

UNC -2.5.  Ohio State's first game outside of Columbus this year, after almost a full month of games in their hometown, and they have to go to the 'Heels. 

just saw two different WMU dudes miss both free throws that game. how u gonna miss both. oh well they weren't good, no surprise. crazy how that total plummeted pregame tho

facook said:
Chain, tomorrow's Virginia total is 102.  ***102***!!!  I don't think I've ever seen a total that low.  And I bet under.
I've been hitting a lot of Syracuse 1H and game unders. This Virginia defense is unreal but it may also be the worst offensive team they've had in awhile, and they've had some bad ones recently, last year excluded.

I've been hitting a lot of Syracuse 1H and game unders. This Virginia defense is unreal but it may also be the worst offensive team they've had in awhile, and they've had some bad ones recently, last year excluded.
Did you hit tonight's 1H and full game unders?

Cuse first real road game Saturday.  Fading them that day.  Might tail you on the unders.

Did you hit tonight's 1H and full game unders?

Cuse first real road game Saturday.  Fading them that day.  Might tail you on the unders.
Yeah I was on both U68 and U145. I haven't bet them all, I missed a few games when busy and I know they have gone over a game or two that I missed (thankfully) but it's a pretty good angle

Syracuse 1H unders in conference games are close to 65% the past few years. I figured if conference foes that play them twice a year are having that much trouble with their zone then out of conference teams would have even more issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had some Duke +6.5 and for full disclosure a teaser with Duke +12.5 and Michigan +12. I was so frustrated with the Wolvs shooting that I chased a little and took Duke in game -250 when they were up like 10 in the 1st half and Sparty had the ball. Worked out but that's not a smart move over time.

Fran Fraschilla @franfraschilla Anybody who’s ever played in Maui knows that there’s at least a five day recovery. Feels like Spartans are playing in quicksand.
Looked at BYU but they been back for a while. I think I like the non-home fave versus Utah.

Some body like Texas Tech. Looks like the linemaker like Purdue. If that Tech line evens back out I might buy them amirite. Wisconsin is a good historic spread coverer in December, especially as the underdog, and I think someone rich like them, too. Those are the three I'm looking at, plus Canisius has been a great dog in December, too.

dabbing in nba a bit now.

nets in 1Q scoring are #3 in the league while playing away, while the hawks are 24th in the league while at home.

nets -1/2 1q

Last edited by a moderator:
The woman who waxes me, I told her I cooked Thanksgiving for my mom, she told me how sweet that was and how glad she is that I did that. Then it turned weird. She started talking about how they used to call her a nympho in high school. I didn't know what to say! I was just lying in the table as she ripped out my eyebrow hairs. Told me how she recently had to duck out of the mall after almost running into an ex, too - at the shopping mall with her husband and how she lied to him about it. SO weird. Women are so amazing though, and I always try to give her sage advice. Her clientele is mostly women and I really wonder how much our little talks influence her. She was feeling it today though.

Just got home. Figured Wisconsin would have been bet down through the 5 by now. However Pinny still has it, even plus the hook. Anybody like Badgers

facook said:
I found 32 games with a total less than 107 and the home team went 21-11 SU and 16-15-1 ATS against an average line of -5. Average score was 56-50.

• When the home team averaged more than 54¼ points per game:  19-4 SU and 14-9 ATS
  • Against a road team that averaged 59 or fewer ppg:  15-2 SU and 11-6 ATS
Looks like the linemaker like Purdue.
:thumbup: I kinda like Purdue by DD.

facook said:

UNC -2.5.  Ohio State's first game outside of Columbus this year, after almost a full month of games in their hometown, and they have to go to the 'Heels. 
Snagged some u104 earlier today, was hoping to see a sub 100 cbb total so I could tell my kids about it someday

Users who are viewing this thread