What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (7 Viewers)

Opposing teams 5-0 SU and 4-0-1 ATS postseason against Mike Norvell, outscoring Memphis 102-50 in the 2H of those five games.

Carr 22-10-1 O/U against teams allowing 21 or fewer ppg (14-2-1 home/neutral site) and 22-3-1 O/U when the Raider defense allows more than 19 points.

Convince me to not bet everything on Clemson -2 vs OSU and Auburn -8 vs. Minnesota.

Last edited by a moderator:
tuesday 12/10
Knicks 13-0 to the under L13 against teams allowing 114+ ppg sdql

saturday 12/14
Wizards' D falls off after they been away from live-game action a few days: Wizards 10-1 to the over L11 coming off more than 1 day of rest; defense allowing 129±12 ppg in that spot sdql

Longest FG u46.5 tonight, gross rain and winds ~10 mph. Elliott and Rosas combined for 2 FG's over 46 yards, loading up.

Longest FG u46.5 tonight, gross rain and winds ~10 mph. Elliott and Rosas combined for 2 FG's over 46 yards, loading up.
last time i played fg unders was ne dal when weather was horrible and all they did was attempt fg after fg after fg after fg after fg and i lost a bunch :(

How does the Philly stadium hold up with a bunch of rain? Is this thing going to be like that sf Washington game? Found out that they have real grass there and not turf ...

How does the Philly stadium hold up with a bunch of rain? Is this thing going to be like that sf Washington game? Found out that they have real grass there and not turf ...
I took u45.5. It’s gross here, going to be some wind, and these two offenses featuring the return of Eli. I’ll accept a loss on that if it goes over.

I'm on Gophers -5.5, with a reverse line move.

Also on Eagles ML tonight.   

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread