What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (21 Viewers)

they play in December every year, Iowa/Iowa State 11-2 O/U L13 and 10-0 O/U when home team favored

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Clay @MikeClayNFL

The Jets' defense will be without Jamal Adams, Quinnen Williams, CJ Mosley, Avery Williamson, Blake Cashman, Trumaine Johnson, Art Maulet, Brian Poole, Kyron Brown, Rontez Miles, John Franklin-Myers and Albert McClellan tonight.

I don't see it now but in case they re-post I played Justin Fields to finish 2nd in the heisman +175 at betonline.  Suspension really hurt the Chase Young momentum.

One-possession ATS Road teams 11-0 ATS L11 when the game starts before 3pm EST. sdql

Syracuse +3 -105
NJIT -125
Dartmouth -102 Dartmouth +1 -110
Princeton -145
IPFW -165

The one bowl I keep coming back too is the cotton bowl.  I make it Penn St -14.

Penn St is/was a legitimate NC candidate.  They stood tall vs Ohio State.  They beat all the other major Big 10 teams they played except Minnesota on the road and that game was close.  

Mempis is a paper tiger.  Cincinatti is probably the best team they played this year who they just beat twice in very close games.  Look what happened with Cincinatti played Ohio St.  

Huge tallent gap.  Memphis just lost the HC.  I think -6.5 is a gift in many ways.

big college hoops card today

Oregon +3.5

Bama +11.5

Memphis +6.5

Evansville +2.5

St. Louis +11

Dayton -15.5

AZ -2

Utah -9

Delaware +14.5

UCLA +6

Rutgers +1.5

Wake +5.5

Anyone have the up-to-the-second spread and total for the Chiefs game today?  How much has the snow moved them?

ETA:  NVM -- found it.  Chiefs expected points moved from 29.75 to 27.25.  Not as much as I'd have thought based on weather forecast.

New england -10.5

Tenn -3

Cleveland -3

San Fran -10

Rams -1

Minny -1.5

Ran 538, Sagarin, and my picks. These were the picks that matched all three so I parlayed them.

First sunday in a while i can watch all day. 

sweet catches Kupp  :wall:

Good TimeOut LAR, only down 29, you still got a shot with 45 seconds left!

lost so many today missed this one.. Thought he had 1 late intot the 4th or something
Yesterday garbage time in every game lost me so much, feel like I had good bets just couldn't get home on any of them.  Finished off with Hodges u188.5.

Only positive was jameis dropping 400+ with Houston and a game total of 53 in the queue for next week.

ETA: kupp had 1 for 11 into the 4th and then caught 5 balls including the final td with 45 seconds left. I had u5.

I don't keep results on just props but this is definitely the worst year I've had since I started seriously betting props in 2008.

Yesterday garbage time in every game lost me so much, feel like I had good bets just couldn't get home on any of them.  Finished off with Hodges u188.5.

Only positive was jameis dropping 400+ with Houston and a game total of 53 in the queue for next week.

ETA: kupp had 1 for 11 into the 4th and then caught 5 balls including the final td with 45 seconds left. I had u5.

I don't keep results on just props but this is definitely the worst year I've had since I started seriously betting props in 2008.
same worst tear ever.. frustrating to spend time and effort and come out with losing weeks.  In the past there was 3 or 4 bad weeks a year.   at least i wont have to claim gambling winnings on m taxes.

same worst tear ever.. frustrating to spend time and effort and come out with losing weeks.  In the past there was 3 or 4 bad weeks a year.   at least i wont have to claim gambling winnings on m taxes.
I slowed down a few weeks ago and have just been hitting obvious spots and weather plays.

Users who are viewing this thread